[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It doesn't matter what you mean. It's what you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: fargo s02e07.png (670KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
fargo s02e07.png
670KB, 720x404px
>It doesn't matter what you mean. It's what you do. Sleepin' with the enemy. In France... ...after the Second War... they shaved a lady's head for beddin' the Germans, and they ran her out of town... ...or worse.

What did Bear mean by this?
>>
you really have to ask?
>>
>>82538883
BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL
>>
>>82539042
SPBP
>>82538933
it's a meme you dip
>>
>>82538883
I expected him to rape her before killing her tbqh, both out of hating her for being a backstabbing coalburner and as revenge for what Dodd did with Charlie. I guess it was too hardcore even for Fargo.
>>
>>82538883
He meant S2 > movie > S1 > S3
>>
>>82538883
He just had to put her down. It was an Old Yeller type situation, you know... To explain myself, Old Yeller was the best, most loyal dog that ever was. I mean, everybody loved that mutt, but one day he showed up rabid, and little Timmy, for Old Yeller's own sake, had to, uh... you saw the movie.
>>
>>82539486
just saw the movie. S1 is better. More defined character for the husband, and every character as well, and more tension.
>>
>>82540581
I hope you're just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>82538883
thicc kino
>>
>>82541217
bc of my bad english or bc of saying the movie is shit (compared to the show)?
>>
>>82542235
Because of saying the movie is shit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.