[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever found yourself in the position of Edward Norton

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1d706_fight-club.jpg.gif (503KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
1d706_fight-club.jpg.gif
503KB, 500x200px
Have you ever found yourself in the position of Edward Norton as depicted in this role?
>>
>>82532617
You mean literally schizophrenic? No, never.
>>
no i never had an imaginary friend that was actually me and started and underground fight club that turned into a terrorist group
>>
>>82532711
>>82532732
Like the protagonist's life before meeting Tyler Durden
>>
>>82532617
yeah this is literally me. wish I was like Tyler Durden basically.
>>
pretty close to it

i wake up at sunset most days

do nothing

then try to sleep

at the moment my life does suck i relish for the chance for madness to take me have me fall disappear spin ever downwards
>>
>>82532915
So you mean insomnia? i used to have bouts of it, life was very strange you were never fully awake or asleep everything felt slow and you could literally accomplish no tasks, you have no sense of time and feel like you're going insane.

i eventually got over it though thankfully because it was hell.
>>
>>82533374
But would you like to go back to it one last time, just for the hell of it?
>>
>>82533156
Isn't the message that you have a Tyler inside you?
>>
>>82532617
I am Jack's long Brigade dialect.
>>
what, hating my life? yeah
>>
>>82533538
Different anon here who has also had bad cases of insomnia earlier in life, the fuck are you asking? Re-read what he wrote. Sleeplessness is hell. It's not like you just don't sleep la dee da and you keep functioning, you feel like your brain is deteriorating. The world goes gray.

Nothing about insomnia is fun. Maybe you have to experience it to realize just how precious sleep is.
>>
>>82532617
Yes, but then I did nofap
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.