[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain to me this movie? >photorealistic animation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Can someone explain to me this movie?

>photorealistic animation
>star studded game of thrones cast
>probably massive budget
>feature film length

It must have cost 200 million dollars to make this shit and yet I saw no marketing or anything nor did I see it open in any theaters? How much money did this thing lose?
>>
>>82532003
It's a glorified ad for the game essentially. Why are you so obsessed with how much money movies make anyway?
>>
>>82532160
If you throw around 200 million bucks like its candy you're going to go bankrupt.
>>
>>82532196
And? Do you work for Square Enix or its competitors? Do you get a kickback from its profits?
>>
>>82532196
You literally know nothing about FFXV.
Square Enix was waiting FFXV as a line of merchandise.
A movie, an anime, spin off game, clothing figures, and all kinds of shit.
SE went all in to make money from anything, not just the movie.
>>
>>82532366
>you must be a stakeholder to take interest in the production of a film

Kys.
>>
>>82532366
You are a boring ass person tbqh
>>
>>82532003
>It must have cost 200 million dollars to make this shit
But for some (((reason))) it didn't.
>>
you forgot to mention that it was garbage
>>
wtf ron paul is in a video game cartoon movie?
>>
hollywood and jews hate photorealistic cgi films. Thats why square enix film studios failed.

Imagine the threat they pose to actors and the entire industry (set designers, towns people ect ect).

They can't allow a foothold as then you can make any film you want with cgi photorealism.
>>
>>82532003
It actually costed like 15m and most of the money went from Jesse Magnets Bitch.

It also doesnt have photorealistic anything. Some backgrounds are ps3 tier. And they reused some models from the cgi videos from the game.
>>
>>82532681
went to
>>
>>82532003
it was pretty ok. all the characters and VAing were pretty terrible, but the effects was not bad.
I bought the game a bit after I had seen the movie and boy am I glad because theres not much in regards to explaining the story in the game itself
>>
>>82532565
Makes sense actually. Also japs don't give a shit about kike sjw activism and anti white shit.
>>
>>82532488
Not really. I just prefer not to partake in cancerous shit like box office pissing contests in capeshit threads
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.