[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok quick question here How did Cooper send the voice messages

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: Twin_Peaks_sign.png (1MB, 1401x788px) Image search: [Google]
Twin_Peaks_sign.png
1MB, 1401x788px
ok quick question here

How did Cooper send the voice messages to Diane?!

Also: Donna was best girl
>>
Diane was the tape recorder itself.
>>
special fbi mail. it probably exists, with all the reports being sent around
>>
>>82529538

no

>>82529547

is mail really that fast though. One time he requested something and it came a day after.
>>
he recorded on the god damn tapes and put them in a fucking envelope and mailed them how fucking stupid do you have to be to not be able to figure that out on your own? god damn redditors need to fucking LEAVE we dont like retarded assholes on this board
>>
>>82529597

> and put them in a fucking envelope and mailed them

see: >>82529580

>One time he requested something and it came a day after.

He requested so much shit like the ear plugs, the magazines and some other shit
>>
>>82529483
>Donna
Literally worst girl
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (88KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
88KB, 1440x1080px
>>82529701

uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm nooooooooo sweeeeeetttttttttieeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: JUST.jpg (93KB, 634x846px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
93KB, 634x846px
>>82529726
>>
>>82529636
you can get 24 hour shipping now, why don't you think the US government could develop a mail system that does just that?
>>
>>82529790

white women age like milk ... nothing new

>>82529817

i mean its in the 90s and they are in some isolated shit hole in the middle of nowhere

makes no real sense that the tapes got that fast to the FBI
>>
>>82529790
DAMN, LARA FLYNN BOYLE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?
>>
>>82529790
looks like she gave up and started hitting the bottle
>>
>>82529868
>makes no real sense that the tapes got that fast to the FBI

what the fuck we're talking about twin peaks here
>>
>>82529968

>what the fuck we're talking about twin peaks here

yeah thats exactly why im asking.
>>
only other real explanation for the tape fuckery is that they had more planned with it but dropped it eventually cause (((abc))) executives tried to ruin the show (which they then did - when Lynch had enough)
>>
>>82529899
That "before" had already started
>>
>tfw Lil was Diane all along
>>
>>82530051
Diane's tapes and Invitation to Love were two things I really missed in season 2
>>
>>82530642

what happened to Invitation To Love ?! :(

hope it makes a comeback in Season 3
>>
>>82531704
Wow, I never considered that, it'll probably make a single appearance taking a jab at nostalgia reboots
>>
File: PDVD_910.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
PDVD_910.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
So have we all come to agreeance that Maddy is best girl?
>>
>>82529483
I like to think that Diane doesn't really exist, and that it's just a way for Cooper to talk outloud to the memory of his dead lover.
>>
>>82532576
Cool idea, doesn't explain how she sends him shit though.
>>
>>82532286

>maddy

i unironically believe she wasn't real and was just Laura but (((they))) made everyone accept that its some cousin of her and everyone played along

there are just too many hints throughout the show that tell us that she is Laura

>>82532576

>I like to think that Diane doesn't really exist

the theory gets thrown out of the window the moment stuff arrives Cooper requests
>>
>>82532286
No Audrey Horne is followed by Shelly
>>
>>82532635
Could be just about anyone else at the FBI...i don't think he mentions Diane to anyone else.
>>
>>82532576
reddit tier """""""""theory""""""""" you got there you dumb fuck
>>
>>82530051

They certainly didn't plan to delve deeper into how coopers tape correspondence worked. What are you thinking? It's obviously just lousy writing.
>>
>>82532744

its just one of these things that get my noggins joggin to this day

reddit plebs might circlejerk about dream sequences but the Diane Thing is truly one of the biggest mysteries of the entire show
>>
Norma is the best by far
She was fucking 44 when they filmed the show, and is still a fucking knockout
>>
>>82532848
Fuck yeah
>>
>>82532655
Dubs confirmed
>>
>>82529868
Kill yourself brown poo
>>
File: NadineNew.jpg (110KB, 1009x1000px) Image search: [Google]
NadineNew.jpg
110KB, 1009x1000px
>>82532848

norma was pretty good

>>82532927

>Kill yourself brown poo

>"IM 35!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>pic related

lol
>>
>>82529790
she took the bogpill
>>
>>82529580

It's called a plane.
>>
In the book Hank gets 'fatally knifed' in prison, but is set to come back for the series?

In dream sequences?
>>
>>82532648
>i unironically believe she wasn't real and was just Laura but (((they))) made everyone accept that its some cousin of her and everyone played along

Nah, this wouldn't make sense since people knew her before Laura died and David Lynch had said in an interview that he made up the character of Maddie so that Sheryl Lee could have more screen time. He thought that she was a great actress so, why not.
>>
>>82534107
Which part of the book is this again?
Its just so dense I can't remember all the information and where everything is situated, chapter-wise.
>>
>>82534154
Page 234, it's a one-off page about the character.
>>
>>82534199
I'd be perfectly fine if they don't retcon that part for the new series. I fucking hated Hank.
>>
Will season 3 involve at least two plots about daughter fucking like the original series? Because I'd be pretty disappointed if it doesnt
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.