[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck it /tv/, I'm going to write that screenplay of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0200.jpg (40KB, 900x451px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0200.jpg
40KB, 900x451px
Fuck it /tv/, I'm going to write that screenplay of the story idea that has been floating around in my head for years.

Does anyone have any experience with this kind of thing? Any tips or advice in general?
>>
Well, that depends on the specifics of the idea. What is the idea? Provide as much detail as possible and let's figure out the best way to make this happen.
>>
File: 0.jpg (7KB, 153x185px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
7KB, 153x185px
>>82528678
QUIT BUGGERING ON 4CHAN AND WRITE THE SHIT YOU BITCH! MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!
>>
>>82528678
Don't lose hope when you feel like what you're writing is bad or lacking something, that's just how the work process goes, you write a bad or meh scene, and after the first draft you edit it again and again until it's good. It's ten times better to have a shitty first draft than to have a blank page.
>>
>>82528678
go download trelby and use it to write it. Best free screenwriting software you can find.
>>
>>82529393
this. writing is rewriting over and over again. also read lots of screenplays by different writers
>>
File: 1305588032444.jpg (15KB, 174x167px) Image search: [Google]
1305588032444.jpg
15KB, 174x167px
and what do you do once you finished writing your screenplay?
>>
>>82528678
OP, I'd strongly recommend that you write a treatment first before diving into a full screenplay. Post it here and let us have a look.
>>
i will be loyle to my capo
>>
>>82528678
Just start writing don't get intimidated. Write to your tastes and read Syd Field's screen play the foundation of screenwriting
>>
>>82531149
please respond :(
>>
>>82529393
>>82529809
this

just write it.
then edit it.
>>
>>82528678

just write
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.