[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the Underworld movies actually watchable and have a fanbase,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (324KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
324KB, 1920x1080px
Are the Underworld movies actually watchable and have a fanbase, or are they just vanity projects that somehow get produced?
>>
>>82527854
They've all made tiny amounts of money.
>>
>>82527854
Retarded fanbase.
>>
>>82527854
I don't know, Kate. I've never met a fan. I've seen them on tv reruns every now and again, and out seemed like there was a buzz about it like 5-10 years ago
>>
>>82527854
>watchable
yes
>have a fanbase
no idea
>>
File: christmas1989.png (561KB, 494x621px) Image search: [Google]
christmas1989.png
561KB, 494x621px
>>82527854
I'm a close relative of her ex husband. Ask me anything.

Basic info:
>we are all mormons except for Len
>he is the only one in our family who hasn't been a missionary (or is young and about to be)
>Len's exact faith is unknown but I know he still doesn't drink and lives a relatively faithful life, despite his ostensible atheism. Lives like a mormon when with us.
>Kate doesn't seem to like our family much and we've barely met her. Once she threw Len a surprise birthday party and was able to get everyone in our family (none of which live close to LA) to come, but she did not attend herself (scheduling issues or something)
>Len and Lily Mo have a full on father-daughter relationship which persists even after Len and Kate split
>even Michael is closer to our family than Kate
>>
>>82527854
Vanity projects that somehow manage to turn a small profit everytime, so they keep getting made.
>>
the first one is a decent flick. the rest is twilight-tier.
>>
>>82528711
It's worse than Twilight.
>>
>>82527854
They don't need to be watchable to have a fanbase. Just look at Zack Snyder.
>>
>>82528196
how do you feel like when seeing lily mo's semi-lewd pics on this board
>>
>>82531887
Nothing. Also, those pictures are supposed to be private.
>>
File: blocksyourpath.webm (3MB, 1916x796px) Image search: [Google]
blocksyourpath.webm
3MB, 1916x796px
>>82528109
Do you think she drunk posts on /tv/ or something?
>>
>>82527854

They're vampire flicks, if you like vampires then you'll find them to be well above average for the genre, if you don't, then you'll probably hate them. The first one is close to being a good movie outright, tho.
>>
>>82528196
ur a faget
>>
>>82527854
I always thought the vampire stuff was kinda gay. Then I saw underworld and I would 100% let a qt vampire drink lethal amounts of my blood.
>>
>>82532291
>emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)
>>
>>82527854
Yeah they're definitely watchable

>vanity projects that somehow get produced?

nah, that's more resident evil, except those rake in fucktons of money for some reason
>>
>>82533171
I want hot sweaty cuddling with her.
>>
>>82527854
It is a profitable collab between husband and wife. They separated so the series is probably dead.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.