[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm going to put a turd in your bed Peter >But it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: B33qGxlCIAEpOs3.jpg (111KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
B33qGxlCIAEpOs3.jpg
111KB, 600x600px
>I'm going to put a turd in your bed Peter
>But it is not going to be mine it will be Drax's
>Hahaha I have really massive poops!!!

American ''''humor''''
>>
>>82527222

Sorry you have a stick up your ass, OP.
>>
>he makes this same thread multiple times a day

inferiority complex towards americans eh?
>>
That bit was actually funny, OP needs to put the cheetos down and cheer the fuck up.
>>
>>82527222
>>82527333
Wew
>>
Imagine being butthurt enough by a movie that you spend hours, days, weeks posting these threads when non-retarded people just move on
>>
>>82527222
its funny becuase of how and what he says, not when its paraphrased. the whole point of draxs humor is that i isnt paraphrased, but delivered literally without filter.

non-american "sense of humor"
>>
>>82527285
Says the scat lover
>>
>>82527372
haven't seen the movie yet but it sounds extremely cringe

is this the exact wording and everything? no paraphrasing?
>>
The fucked up part is that Bradley Cooper probably gets paid more than the guy acting out two roles and he never even has to turn up on set.
>>
>>82528508
but the other guy doesn't look like Bradley Cooper
>>
>>82527498
If you find poop jokes funny, then you're clearly the target demographic.
>>
>>82527222
Don't spoiler me any jokes, you dickhead
>>
>>82528553
Bradley Cooper's face doesn't appear in the movie so that's hardly relevant
>>
>>82528422
I think Drax actually says
>AHAHAHAHAHA I HAVE FAMOUSLY LARGE POOPS
>>
what the fuck is that baby groot? how short is that guy
>>
>>82528422
>Star Lord and Rocket are arguing
>Star Lord mentions wanting to take one of Drax's shits and putting it in Rocket's pillow
>Drax laughs saying "Yes! I have famously large turds!"

its kind of cringey on paper but it was pretty funny
>>
>>82528646
yeah but bradley cooper made a name for himself with that face, an expensive one.
>>
>>82528422
it's paraphrased
>>
>>82528685
Rocket, in the first movie.
I'm assuming they did something similar in the ew one too.
>>
>>82527222
>Humor without u after the o
Your country sucks American cock.
>>
>>82528508
the guy acting out two roles is the directors brother which is the only reason he's there, sooooo he's getting more than enough as is
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.