[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i live my life a quarter pounder at a time for those 10000 calories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

i live my life a quarter pounder at a time

for those 10000 calories or more, I'm free
>>
>>82526645
Based Dom pounded a few too many 'Ronas, that's all.
>>
>>82526645
They're filming a Junior 2!?
>>
>>82526645
Looks like if Mini Me got into that ooze shit that turned the Ninja Turtle into what they are.
>>
was he ever hot
>>
>>82526645
Vin Diesel looks like THAT?
>>
File: file.png (365KB, 620x700px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
365KB, 620x700px
>>82527095

he was hot in a Chad kind of way
>>
File: vin-diesel-workout-ripped[1].jpg (54KB, 260x360px) Image search: [Google]
vin-diesel-workout-ripped[1].jpg
54KB, 260x360px
>>82527095
>>
I don't know shit about bodybuilding but it seems like every muscular guy goes through a phase where they look like a pudgy weirdo at least once a year and then they turn back into a jacked monster again
>>
>>82527369
CULTIVATE MASS
>>
>>82527369
Bulking brah
>>
>>82527369

you need to gain mass first in order to develop muscles

they essentially get fat so they can get ripped
>>
>>82527369
It's called bulking. To put on muscle you have to put on fat as well so in order to maximize your gains you have to go through a bulking phase where you workout while consuming more calories and therefore putting on more muscle and more fat and then what's called a cutting phase where you consume fewer calories but continue to workout so you maintain the muscle you have while cutting the fat.
>>
>>82527442
>>82527400
Okay. I about understand the concept now, and I feel like it sounds stupid as fuck and has to be fucking up your own health
>>
>>82527095

No but the Jews wanted people to think he was.
>>
>>82527471
Nah not really since it takes a lot of time to put on muscle. Bodybuilders who do it without steroids can take up to 5 years before they actually the perfect combination of muscle and definition. Most celebrities use steroids and so are able to put on muscle in a much shorter amount of time but they crash hard as fuck when they come off them as it takes time for their body to start producing test again so they practically become puddles of fat.
>>
>>82527256
>>82527203
>we want the gay audience
>>
>>82526645
>you can have any drink you want, as long as it's supersized
>>
>>82527549
What do you think Christian Bale did? He went from skinny to muscles to skinny in only a year
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.