[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apparently this is concept art for It's final form in part

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: it final form concept art.jpg (209KB, 780x660px) Image search: [Google]
it final form concept art.jpg
209KB, 780x660px
Apparently this is concept art for It's final form in part 2. This will be instead of the huge spider.

Assuming this is real I think it's a huge improvement. While there are still a few spider-like things overall it's an amalgamation of many creepy, horrific things like eyes and tentacles and insect legs. We can even see It's eggs. At least I think those bulges on it's body are eggs.

What do you guys think?
>>
This new Pennywise has to be the scariest movie monster we've seen in years. Literally years. I can tell I will be on the edge of my seat in theatres this september.
>>
Anything's better than a fucking spider.
>>
File: 1305905869417.jpg (20KB, 168x285px) Image search: [Google]
1305905869417.jpg
20KB, 168x285px
>>82520638
>"fantasy swamp monster by yigitkoroglu on deviantart"
>>
Hey guys

Hey guys

Hey guys

[Spoiler] Drider [/spoiler]
>>
>>82520638
>I think it's a huge improvement
Agreed, but still a lazy concept. They can improve a lot
>>
>>82520638
http://yigitkoroglu.deviantart.com/art/Swamp-Creature-480819174

fuck off
>>
>>82520638
For what's final form?
>>
I've never read the book or seen the movie. Is all this space/alien mumbo jumbo mentioned in the movie? I thought he was just a spooky clown/demon and nothing more.
>>
>>82521523
It is a cosmic being from outside our universe and often assumes the form of a clown to attract children in order to eat them. It can shapeshift, conjur illusions, metally influence/control people, and even warp reality to some extent.
>>
>>82521568
There is a lot more to it then this too and most of which will be lost due to it being only a 4 hour movie in two parts.

As far as we know he formed the city of Derry, his movements in the city are all but unnoticed by every one, you tend to forget what happens, and he seems to drive you insane by looking art him too.

On the upside he is limited by his own rules, he has weakness of the thing he is in the form of. And all it takes if doubt and your as good as dead.
>>
>>82521675
It didn't literally form the city of Derry but It's influence certainly formed the history of Derry.
>>
File: tozier.jpg (11KB, 321x240px) Image search: [Google]
tozier.jpg
11KB, 321x240px
>>82520638
What would have happened if they brought machine guns? The inhaler doesn't work on It because the physical thing is not affected by the perceived reality of the children. So the slighshot was literally the lowest-tech actual physical weapon they could have killed It with. Wouldn't an RPG or an automatic weapon done the job much faster?
>>
>and then the clown turns into a giant spider, I sure am a genius
t. King
>>
>>82522341

Believe hard enough that a pillow can kill It and it will kill It.
>>
>>82522413
Only the clown. The physical thing isn't affected by their thoughts. That's why Eddie can't hurt it with his inhaler.

Bev literally just gets lucky and hits in it's weak spot. Tolkein taught us the belly is the way to go when you need to take down a monster.
>>
>>82521675
Dumb phoneposter
>>
>>82522413
That's not true. The only real way to defeat It is a battle of wills called the Ritual of Chüd.
>>
>>82520688
subtle
>>
>>82522372
>and then the underage children defeat the evil monster by having a gangbang
>Genius King you've done it again!
>>
>>82520638
It's gotta drive you insane with its lovecraftian "this creature that could not possibly exist" schtick so it's probably adhered to the brief in this regard
>>
>>82521675
>he has weakness of the thing he is in the form of

So if you don't laugh at Pennywise, he cries and gives up?
>>
>>82520638
Looks like a deviantart doodle
>>
>>82522493
>basing your ideas from a 90's made for network tv movie.
Read the book fag. It gets defeated from a literal mind battle.
>>
File: 1486137342265.png (496KB, 485x544px) Image search: [Google]
1486137342265.png
496KB, 485x544px
>>82520638
>tentacles
>>
>>82523358
You would think that's the reason, but no. They fuck to find their way out of the sewers.
Yup.
>>
>>82520638
Pretty fucking creepy.
>>
>>82521675
>you tend to forget what happens

Not only that, the citizens of Derry are in a sort of Pennywise-induced denial about anything being wrong to begin with. People "forget" to report missing children, the police just shrug off reporting runaways, and in between IT's active periods, it's still just a generally nasty, violent place.
>>
>>82527287
To add to that, he fills the empty spaces- that of the town and the people's hearts.
>>
>>82527401
So from what I understand, they're splitting the two tales into two separate movies. Know what I'd love to see happen between them?

A T.V. series exploring Mike's unauthorized history of Derry.
>>
>>82527561
That's a damned good idea. That shit was brutal. Burning all the black people alive, the whole town blowing away that gang, the fucking lumberjack that goes apeshit.
>>
>>82527822
Don't forget the gay man who got tossed off a bridge.

And Fucking Pennywise is at every scene. Just living it up and feeding off pain and misery.
>>
>>82527822
Thanks! It originally came to me when I was watching the old miniseries. I felt back then that it would make more sense in a movie setting to separate the stories, so I'm glad to see they're doing that already. I feel like filling in Derry's dark past would add a lot more weight to their return.
>>
As long as the cinematic universe train is still rolling, it'd be cool for a Stephen King one to happen. With all that not-Lovecraft worldbuilding and ancient aliens.
>>
>>82529021
I wonder how much story we are getting out of each part.

I got the audio book to listen to last week, the book doesn't have that much adult stuff as I remembered. I wonder if we will be getting more backstory in the second movie. The kids parts dominate the book and a lot of the adult parts are just leads into the child versions encounter of Pennywise. Like the part with the giant lumberjack statue talks to Richie as an adult is just to show he can still do his magic.

>>82522232
Sorry the exact thing he says in his chapter that he shaped the city to his own needs.
I wonder if they are keeping in the references like the O'halloran being the reason that Mike's dad surviving the lynch mob. Boy's got the shine.
>>
>>82529945
>the book doesn't have that much adult stuff as I remembered.

It's been a really long time since I read it. I'd forgotten that myself. That would make sense for them to incorporate Mike's stuff into it, even if it's just small references.
>>
>>82530231
That's probably how it's going to go down. Otherwise the second movie won't have much going on. I suppose they could have the kid's final battle in part two and end the first one after the house battle. The kids going into the sewer to face the final form- credits.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.