[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since June of last year, I've watched 336 new movies and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 2234523454353425.jpg (324KB, 830x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2234523454353425.jpg
324KB, 830x1080px
Since June of last year, I've watched 336 new movies and my year of movies is almost done but I'm not sure what to watch anymore. Recommend me something /tv/
>>
>>82520579
the house of yes
>>
>>82520579
The Untouchables
The Sting
Unforgiven

Congrats anon, what's the movie you watched for the first time that you liked the most?
>>
The Eiger Sanction
>>
Don't Look Now
Mortal Kombat
Risky Business
The Blob (1988)
>>
www.icheckmovies.com
>>
>>82520579
Pirates of Penzance (the Angela Lansbury version)
>>
>>82520630
Jeez man idk after 336 it's hard to sit down and pick one
>>
Trying to figure out some nice movies many people looked over cause of bad first reception.

The Mind of Madness
Cloud Atlas.
Hoodwinked!
Requiem for a Dream.
The Land Before Time (If this movie doesn't bring you the feels, I don't know what to say)
Children of Men.
The Duellists (1977)
Any movie starring Jake Gyllenhaal.
>>
>>82520661
seen risky business, doesnt get more 80s than that besides top gun

and of course mortal kombat just for the keks but its not on my list
>>
>>82520814
you mean in the mouth of madness? cause that movie is fanfic tier levels of bad
>>
Midnight my Love.
>>
>>82520844
Oh yeah, that's the name.
Sure it's not great, but got some great visuals.
It's a visual experience.
>>
>>82520966
ive just become increasingly disappointed with john carpenter after he did the masterpiece that was the thing
>>
Dog star man by stan brakhage. Step up your game, pleb
>>
>>82521104
you know what im gonna skip that one just because it sounds like pseudo intellectual garbage
>>
>>82521104
garbage
>>
The Best Years of Our Lives
The Creeping Garden
Curse of the Man Who Sees UFOs
Long Day’s Journey into Night
Killer of Sheep
The Hellstrom Chronicle
>>
>>82520825
Definitely see Don't Look Now if you haven't, then.

One of the best horror ever. And make sure to not spoil it for yourself in advance. Watch it without seeing any pictures from it or anything.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (310KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
310KB, 1280x1024px
Pandorum
But don't watch it expecting a "scary" horror.
>>
>>82520579
Here are some undeniable absolute kinos which you may have missed

>Wake in Fright
>The Vanishing (Spoorloos)
>The Man Who Sleeps
>Fail-Safe
>Man Bites Dog
>The Hill
>The Wages of Fear
>Pickpocket

trust me anon you won't regret any of these
>>
>>82520579
Lolita: Vibrator Torture (Hisayasu Satō 1987).
>>
>>82521161
Ok go watch pacific rim or some shit, you pleb
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.