[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How comes the Star Wars lore never talked about this giant man-looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: giant alien.jpg (89KB, 900x662px) Image search: [Google]
giant alien.jpg
89KB, 900x662px
How comes the Star Wars lore never talked about this giant man-looking alien attacking the sand people?

There's like no mention of this guy on the star wars wiki. Can you imagine if the rebels had recruited him? He could just kick all of the AT-AT's over.
>>
He's a legend now along with breasts and chairs.
>>
File: 48956-lorne1[1].jpg (215KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
48956-lorne1[1].jpg
215KB, 980x551px
Here's another deleted scene where he's attacking the millenium falcon.

Why did they completely remove him from the movie?
>>
>>82510051
>He could just kick all of the AT-AT's over.

He was actually the one operating them one leg at a time by moving at incredibly high speeds.
So he was basically working for the Empire all along.
>>
>>82510051
>He doesn't know about bigger bigger luke
Pleb.
>>
>>82510092
>>82510101

That's him being used as a tractor beam by the Empire.
>>
>>82510124
>>82510101
So he was working for the empire?

Why did they remove him from the final cut?
>>
>>82510142

blame George Lucas

No wonder he destroyed the original prints.
He probably got into an argument with the guy who played Big Empire.
>>
Is he the one who destroyed the EmPal SuRecon Center?
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (51KB, 600x511px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
51KB, 600x511px
>>82510092
>>82510051
Sorry to beak the fourth wall fuckers, but how much do you think those props would be worth?

I'd bet at least $50,000 USD on that Falcon.
>>
Holy crap.. this footage was supposed to be buried along with the Atari 2600 "ET The Extra Terrestrial" game cartridges.
>>
>>82510249
Oh way more than that. The Slave bikini sold for $100,000 and chewbakas head sold for like $200,000.
>>
>>82510249
People got some of the production stuff dumpster diving back during the OT. Wish I could cash in on some NEET bucks with something like that.
>>
>>82510102
>Luuuuke
>>
Wait i dont get it isnt that just a guy working on the movie?
>>
>>82510249
>at least $50,000 USD on that Falcon.
Shit more than that. Go look at the star trek auction they did years ago.
>Some fucking guy has the big scale model of the enterprise sitting in his garage
>>
>>82510051
>sandpeople
They're jawas
>>
>>82511743
We know he's an actor, retard. None of us think Star Wars is real.
>>
>>82511885
>>Some fucking guy has the big scale model of the enterprise sitting in his garage
Isn't that in a museum?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91H7p0Uh_TQ
>>
>>82512312
>None of us think Star Wars is real.
Wow, stupid, obviously not. We're asking what was the canon explanation of that giant. Dummy.
>>
>>82510051
This isn't anywhere near as funny as you thought it would be, better luck next time
>>
Hi, looking for a leaked work-print of The Last Jedi.

Thanks.
>>
>>82510295
They dug those up, ya know
>>
>>82511885
Yup you're right, the bidding on that Falcon would probably start at $500,000 USD. I was off by at least a factor of ten.
>>
>>82513233
sent ;)
>>
>>82512194
gee thanks
>>
He's a big guy.
>>
>>82510051
it was cut, just like biggs on tatooine and human jabba got cut
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.