[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about the latest season of Keeping Up with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

File: free_kardashians.jpg (410KB, 1621x879px) Image search: [Google]
free_kardashians.jpg
410KB, 1621x879px
How do you feel about the latest season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians?
>>
I didn't find ut that Kylie and Kendall are two separate people until about 4 months ago
>>
File: Khloe-Kardashian.jpg (306KB, 1600x1187px) Image search: [Google]
Khloe-Kardashian.jpg
306KB, 1600x1187px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>82508978
They're so fucking fake: inside and out.
>>
File: kimsbutt4.jpg (34KB, 610x875px) Image search: [Google]
kimsbutt4.jpg
34KB, 610x875px
>>82509042
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Do they show Kendall in panties in this show?
>>
>>82509123
That is so unattractive.

When is she going to have that cottage cheese removed?

Seriously, she took it too far.
>>
Nasty Armenian hobbits.
>>
>>82508978
I assume this is CIA social engineering programming to make people think anyone can get famous for no talent. E Network is like the new Look magazine.
>>
>>82509236

>Kim Kardashian is 5'2''

fuck, I can hold her up and use her as a literal thicc fleshlight
>>
>>82509042
Is it possible to learn this power?
>>
>>82509236
*chuckling*
>>
File: geisha-05.jpg (102KB, 700x684px) Image search: [Google]
geisha-05.jpg
102KB, 700x684px
>>82509278
Sure, just put on a mask. Only the mask has to be applied with a brush for a couple of hours. It is the same thing as this only using skin tone colors.
>>
>>82509278
she stills looks ugly on the right
>>
File: CxVij0YVEAA910X.jpg (86KB, 674x1198px) Image search: [Google]
CxVij0YVEAA910X.jpg
86KB, 674x1198px
id fuck khloe so hard
>>
I don't watch reality TV and I don't know anything about that family other that Kylie Khardashian has utterly gorgeous feet. So sexy.
>>
Kendall needs to let me clean the inside of her labia with my tongue.
>>
>>82509632
Kendall is the patrician choice
>>
>>82509632
why?
>>
>>82509123
Her farts are louder
>>
>>82509433

you can almost see the incision scars
>>
>>82508978
I've never seen it. I do like ops pic though.
>>
>>82509772
Think you might be gay
>>
File: Kylie feet.jpg (222KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kylie feet.jpg
222KB, 1080x1080px
>>82509468
>>
File: eminem-200.jpg (170KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
eminem-200.jpg
170KB, 620x413px
>>82509042
I FELL SLEEP AND WOKE UP IN THAT MONTE CARLO
WITH THE UGLY KARDASHIAN
LAMAR, OH SORRY YO, WE DONE BOTH SET THE BAR LOW
>>
>>82509278
Not from an /ourguy/
>>
>>82508978
reminder that irl those clothes look opaque

this is only the work of pervert photographers with infrared cameras working for some internet creeps.
>>
kendall needs to distance herself from that family ASAP. she is the only one with a chance of making something for herself.
>>
>>82509468
Is Kylie's foot game better than Kendall's? I'd be Kendall's footslave all day desu
>>
>>82510497
>Implying the Kardashians don't know exactly what they're doing.

Their tits have contour lines for Christ's sake.
>>
>>82509278
Not from a poorfag.
>>
>>82510578
Which one is which again? I get the two mixed up.

Best post pictures of the two until I remember.
>>
>>82509391
what the fuck is that thing around her scalp
>>
The middle one is OJ Simpson's daughter
>>
>>82508978
Makes me realize that Lucifer actually exist and selling your soul is a viable option in life.
>>
>>82510675
wtf the timing works out
>>
NUDE KYLIE FUCKING WHEN
>>
I can't go outside because the normies that look up to these people make me physically ill

what drives humans to be attracted to such repulsive things?
>>
File: Kylie-And-Kendall-Jenner.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Kylie-And-Kendall-Jenner.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
>>82510644
Kylie (Right): Average looking girl but daddy paid her surgeries. Considered sex symbol now
Kendall (Left): Literal semen demon
>>
>>82510672
she is wearing a whig.
>>
>>82510672
the base of the wig
>>
>>82510497

they go outside bra-less with see through tops all the time
>>
>>82509042
All 3 of Rob and Kris' daughters are legit ugly af irl. It's not a meme.
>>
>>82510777(checked)

I'm still unclear. Perhaps if you posted pictures with less clothes it might be more clear.
>>
>>82508978
I think I need to nut so im gonna pick one of those three sluts
>>
>>82510784
>>82510794
looks weird as fuck. even worse for people with trypophobia
>>
>>82508978
How did these people get famous again?
>>
>>82511174
Their mother married into money twice. This escalated the kids to relevant enough rub elbows with socialites. Kim became besties with Paris Hilton. After seeing the wonders the sex tape did for her career she dropped her own.

Sex tape made her household name. Turned the money and social status to fuel a career in social advertising and the rest is history.
>>
Looks:
Kourtney = Kendall > Kylie >>> Kim >>>> Khloe

Likability
Kourtney = Khloe > Kendall > Kylie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kim
>>
>>82508978
Imagine being this desperate for attention you basically prostitute yourself
>>
>>82511343
that's how she started
>>
>>82511343
Kim (And subsequently, her entire family) are famous because of a sex tape
>>
>>82508978
I hate Kim. I hate the impression she has made on our culture. I hate everything she stands for.

If given the opportunity I would shove my entire fucking groin, balls and hips included, deep into her cunt and spray like I was putting out a 5 alarm inferno.
>>
>>82510727

nude kylie is for BBC only
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.