[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Batman: You know, my father sat me down, right here. Told

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: wayne manor.jpg (31KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
wayne manor.jpg
31KB, 600x458px
>Batman: You know, my father sat me down, right here. Told me what Wayne manor was built on
>Alfred: Railways, real estates and oil.
>Batman: The first generation made their fortune trading with the French. Pelts and skins. They were hunters.

What did this mean? Do skin traders have a bad reputation on US? Considering that was Batman's argument on what was OK to kill Superman
>>
>>82505904
I think he means he's meant to be a hunter, because Snyder is enough of a dipshit that he'd think it was cool to make out that professions are in the DNA. By that logic, he'd be juggling cocks under a bridge somewhere for wraps of crack.
>>
Man I wish my family got rich back in the day so I wouldn't get stuck with this poverty and autism feedback loop.
>>
>>82505966
Yup that's exactly what that dumb fucking manlet was doing
>>
>>82505966
nice burn (not sarcasm)
>>
>>82506020

Your descendants will curse your laziness in much the same way as your curse yours
>>
File: 1461545687532.gif (3MB, 280x358px) Image search: [Google]
1461545687532.gif
3MB, 280x358px
>>82506110
>your descendants
>>
>>82505966
But that's not what Snyder believes, brainlet. Bruce is clearly in the wrong. That purpose is tied to DNA is the ideology that led to Krypton's destruction. Clark transcended the mistakes of the previous generations of Kryptonians. Bruce's delusion was that the right way to die would be as a hunter. His father died because he had a similar self-destructive attitude, choosing to tackle a stranger with a gun instead of yet handing over his wallet.
>>
>>82505904
WE WUZ INJUN N SHIEET. IF DUN KILL WITE MAN FRUM FOREIGN LANDZ, HE GON KILLL US ALLL.
>>
File: MAGA.jpg (311KB, 1231x930px) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.jpg
311KB, 1231x930px
Thinking about it, Bruce reminds me to the /pol/tards delluding into fantasies of descending of warriors, heroes, poets, etc. to feel better about themselves while they blame all their life's failures on the illegal aliens.I think Snyder and Goyer personally agree with /pol/ but the script was co-written by Chris Terrio and reportedly Affleck made some rewritting during the filmation so who knows.
>>
File: 1-As3e6U5UlrwPs55GrDoFKg.png (488KB, 1000x502px) Image search: [Google]
1-As3e6U5UlrwPs55GrDoFKg.png
488KB, 1000x502px
Q U A D S
>>
>>82506668
So close
>>
>>82506600
Wow can u faggots pls stop starting this shit every goddamn time ,you make me like pol invaders ,cause atleast they post somewhat decent memes.
>>
>>82506668
hahahah
>>
>>82505904
I think he meant that he was a hunter

Did you not get this scene ?
Why bring up a random scene from a year old film
What is there to discuss?
How was this film too complex for you ?
Are you bringing it up to just post autistic rambling nonsense about a movie you didn't like?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.