[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Uhhhhhhh did you just rape me, Ramsay? Mhm sweetie, thats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: sansaVII.jpg (66KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
sansaVII.jpg
66KB, 625x415px
>Uhhhhhhh did you just rape me, Ramsay? Mhm sweetie, thats not ok

this series has some great dialogue
>>
You can't rape your wife.
>>
>>82504452
>Ramsay rips off her clothes
>uh can you like, not?

What did she mean by this?
>>
>When I read that scene, I kinda loved it. I love the way Ramsay had Theon watching. It was all so messed up. It’s also so daunting for me to do it. I’ve been making [producer Bryan Cogman] feel so bad for writing that scene: “I can’t believe you’re doing this to me!” But I secretly loved it.

I think we all know what she meant by this
>>
>>82504582
Maybe you cant
>>
All I want to see in this show is her naked, and Maisie naked, the story is beyond saving at this point anyway, so I'm just here for the tits.
>>
>>82505352

Most women love a solid, fucked up rape scene, this isn't anything new.

It's all about the agony of emotion that's going on.
>>
>>82504452
It's not rape when she's wet
>>
>>82505388
Same famalam. No way they get their tits out tho. Not a chance. If we get a little more Melisandre 10/10 titties at least I'll be happy.
>>
>>82505417

In the book, she was dry as an old bone.

Ramsay made Reek lick her 'till she was wet enough for him to jam it in. Also, in the books Ramsay has his hounds fuck her.
>>
>>82505485
But its not Sansa in the books. Its Jeyne Poole
>>
File: 1373319005525.png (15KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1373319005525.png
15KB, 560x407px
>>82505519
Yeah, Jeyne disguised as Arya.

Doesn't really change anything about what I said.
>>
>>82505388
I'd rather all dialogue, action and plot was cut and the series was just hour long episodes of the female cast members stripping, playing with themselves, fucking each other, being fucked and having orgies and then Rome was recommissioned for 10 more seasons in it's place and George RR martin fell on his fat fucking face, stone cold dead from a heart attack.
>>
>>82505542
>in the books, Ramsay does all this fucked up shit to Sansa Stark
>"yeah but its not Sansa"
>doesn't change anything about what I said, he still did it to Sansa in the books

are you dense or just retarded
>>
>>82504452
>sansa will never rape me

Why ever bother living anymore
>>
>>82505485
>Also, in the books Ramsay has his hounds fuck her.
hot
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.