[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People pontificate suicide is a coward's act. Couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: suicide.png (250KB, 844x358px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.png
250KB, 844x358px
>People pontificate suicide is a coward's act. Couldn't be further from the truth. Suicide takes tremendous courage.
Is he right?
>>
Yes, everybody is afraid of dying no matter what they say.
>>
>>82499143
Yeah, I had to be really brave when I killed myself.
>>
>>82499143
If I say yes will it expedite your suicide?
>>
nah, killing myself was one of the easiest decision of my life
>>
>>82499143
No, he's a coward trying to rationalize his decisions.
>>
>>82499143
a gun just takes a click

jumping off a bridge after an hour takes more
>>
>>82499235
the real courageous way to kill yourself is to boil yourself alive by slowly heating up the water
>>
Its more selfish then cowardly but its not hard. Giving in or up when facedwith your problems is much easier then actually fighting
>>
Fuck life cultists.

>Hey I know you live every day in immense psychological suffering with no way out and I know I'm not actually your friend or capable of doing anything to make you feel better, but I need you to be tortured so I can feel vaguely okay about it from a distance and avoid the temporary pain of your death
>btw YOU'RE the selfish one for even contemplating it
>>
>>82499143
Not too sure if it's courage or willingness to take a chance on shitty odds
>>
File: 1443651871818.jpg (141KB, 543x405px) Image search: [Google]
1443651871818.jpg
141KB, 543x405px
Well a lot of people hate their life and want to kill themselves but are too afraid to go through with it. Continuing life is undeniably harder than killing yourself though. It's right and true that it takes courage to go through with it, but trying to stay alive and face the pain and confusion of a suicidal life also takes some kind of misguided courage
>>
File: Cliff-Harpers-Max-Stirner[1].gif (7KB, 170x200px) Image search: [Google]
Cliff-Harpers-Max-Stirner[1].gif
7KB, 170x200px
>courage
>virtues
Nice spooks.
>>
>>82499143
yes even though its super edgy to admit it, it really does take a lot of courage with all the stigma attached to it even if it is a terrible thing
>>
Essential Ben Whishaw gay roles?
>>
>>82499143
Yes, suicide is only possible when pain and bravery make it possible. Calling it cowardly is totally backwards, it's an act of overcoming your instincts.

People will try almost any rhetorical trick to avoid their relatives killing themselves, because of the pain it causes. But the internal pain that leads to suicide is invisible, and any attempt to explain it sounds like whining.

You don't know the insides of anyone else's head. Remember that when someone sounds melodramatic to you. Take them to a doctor.
>>
>>82499143
Suicide is not cowardly, it is weak.

Only weak people commit suicide because they have not strength to continue to live.

It is the natures way of culling the unfit, so that the strong and fit may thrive.
>>
You know why gays hive a higher rate of suicide than other demographics? Because suicide is for faggots.
>>
>>82499807
What a dumb pile of shit. Yes, suicide is mostly unnecessary, but in what case is that "weak"? You overcome your natural instinct to live, you may not like that, but it's basically the most "strong" thing a human can do, you actually protest against your own nature.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.