[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/got/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 39

File: IMG_3381.jpg (159KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3381.jpg
159KB, 1280x720px
Azor Ahai Edition #

Previous>>82471694
>>
reminder that stannis is in fact alive
>>
>>82498020

There is no Azor Ahai. It's just a story for them to believe in.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kze-rP0sIQs
>>
>>82498020
Jaime. It's pretty much told to us in the weirwood dream
>>
>>82498020
Azor Stannis
Azor Jon
Azor Beric
Azor Jaqen
Azor Victarion
Azor Jorah
>>
who gives a fuck anymore, really?

maybe it's because I'm a bookfag, waiting so long and watching the show get more retarded year on year, but at this point if both just stopped, I'm not sure I'd care.
>>
>>82498020
Jon desu.

>Flaming sword dream
>Dream about killing the dead
>Gonna fall for Dany who has courage, strength and who's blood of the "dragon" when dragon's blood is fiery and smokey thus making her a perfect Nissa Nissa
>>
>>82498020
>Azor Ahai
Has that name ever been mentioned in the show
>>
>>82498088
And a story for us to guess on.
>>
File: 1460921015106.png (14KB, 698x624px) Image search: [Google]
1460921015106.png
14KB, 698x624px
>>82498161

My vote is for Azor Vicky. His rule would be funny as fuck.
>>
>>82498222
Yeah I used to be very into the book series but ADWD's direction and the fact that we're never ever hitting book seven really burned me out. At least it helped me learn to stick to finished fantasy series, like Malazan.
>>
>>82498161
I forget to add
Azor Euron
Azor Jaime
Azor Thoros
Azor Danearys
Azor Sam
Azor Hot Pie
>>
>>82498241

Pretty sure Melisandre has mentioned it a few times in Season 5
>>
>>82498315
>At least it helped me learn to stick to finished fantasy series,

Not that anon but good, you're learning.

I have the same attitude for fantasy and scifi shows, shit, shows in general to be honest
>>
>>82498394
Nope.

She's only said Prince that was Promised and Warrior of Light, Lord's Chosen
>>
>>82498143
wtf azor ahai isn't supposed to trebuchet babies
>>
>>82498463
>Promised and Warrior of Light, Lord's Chosen
that's because azor ahai is "too goofy" and "not realistic"
>>
Azor Ahai!

Post Azor (Insert Name) with pic.
>>
File: 1453145660965.jpg (84KB, 963x774px) Image search: [Google]
1453145660965.jpg
84KB, 963x774px
>>82498513
Which is hilarious because the show is generic fantasy trash building towards an epic LOTR battle between the good guys and the evil bad guys lead by a guy who doesn't say anything.

I think out of all the things I hate about D&D, the way they bragged about the Night's King not having dialogue may be up there. Because it confirms that there is no hope for a negotiation ending, and that all we're going to get is some crummy battle.
>>
File: 1489532822401.png (631KB, 614x614px) Image search: [Google]
1489532822401.png
631KB, 614x614px
>>82498315

I'm still watching because fatass is never going to finish, so at least I'll get to see the retarded budget ending and guess how the book series is supposed to end.

I figure after the pink letter stabbing Melly Sanders burns Shireen to bring back Stannis, but it brings back Jon.
>>
File: Butt-head_BevisandButtHead.png (53KB, 303x459px) Image search: [Google]
Butt-head_BevisandButtHead.png
53KB, 303x459px
EHHH

HE'S LIKE THE PRINCE THAT WAS PROMISED OR SOMETHING
>>
>>82498238
>>82498238
jaime has the same dream but a weirwood dream pretty much. keeping the evil at bay and a wielding a flaming sword.
he's even told that his life is bound to the fire. that the fire will last so long as he lives. but when the fire dies out so will his life.
the flames are silver and blue. there is also symbolism of giving brienne a sword in the darkness and passing on the flame.
there are two magic trees in the story inspired by the 2 trees from garden of eden. the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and the tree of eternal life. ( weirwood tree and ironwood tree ) also the guardians of the gate at eden are two people who share a flaming sword ( jaime and brienne )
the blue flames come from the wood of the ironwood trees which when ignited have blue flames and the wood is stronger than steel. the iron that the others hate is this very iron as iron didn't exist during the long night only bronze. also leading to the significance of the sword dawn, a magical sword forged from metal that wasn't bronze.
Jon is the sword of the morning, jaime is azor ahai, young griff is the prince that was promised and dany is the miracle mother of dragons.
also ironborn history has ties to the ironwood, as does the house of the undying using the leaves to procure shade of the ( long night ) evening. also in telltale house forrester girl sings the song 'from iron to ice' as they burn the lordling on a pyre of blue flames.
>>
>>82498476
see>>82498611
>>
>>82498611
>all this bullshit
>muh ironwood
>muh eden
>muh tree if knowledge

kys

You and I both know George isn't making Jaime be Azor Ahai, or the Prince that was Promised, isn't going for your complicated bullshit and that Jaime isn't Aerys' bastard so he can't fit the wood's witch prophecy
>>
>>82498714
my sweet summer child...
>>
So Daeny is the bad guy, right?
>>
>>82498020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-aETXtqOvc
>>
No (you) 4u
>>
>>82498843
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-Gqdt1Wl1w&feature=share
>>
File: IMG_2101.jpg (3MB, 3000x4507px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2101.jpg
3MB, 3000x4507px
>>82498530
Azor Jaqen
>>
File: bran.jpg (33KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
bran.jpg
33KB, 500x279px
>>82498765
yes?
>>
>>82498020
First for Azor Sam
>>
File: hear hear s03e03.gif (3MB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
hear hear s03e03.gif
3MB, 704x396px
>>82498088
This is the answer Martin will articulate. It's just another beautiful lie that will give people enough hope to save the world.
>>
wheres the fuvking trailer
>>
>>82499433
In some computers somewhere.
>>
>>82499433
there is no trailer nor a new season
>>
File: IMG_0347.jpg (15KB, 236x161px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0347.jpg
15KB, 236x161px
>>82498020
GRRM never finishes another book. TWOW preview chapters are the last canon ASOIAF material we will ever see.

Dany has the runs
Jon is dead
Stannis is alive and about to wreck the Boltons.

Stannis is Azor Ahai in book canon confirmed.
>>
>>82498020
>Azor Ahai
whats that?
>>
File: wu1u2h47bo1_1280.jpg (109KB, 834x878px) Image search: [Google]
wu1u2h47bo1_1280.jpg
109KB, 834x878px
how will /got/ cope with season 8 not premiering until 2019?
>>
>[–]awayfortheladspart2 6 points 11 days ago

>Production is starting in October, so expect the same schedule for next year.

No (you) 4u
>>
is Dawn Lightbringer?
>>
>>82498034
In the books, but not for long.

I STILL hear fanboys insist that TV Brienne didn't actually kill TV Stannis because not showing his actual death is bullshit when we've seen the end-result of every other major character.
>>
Is Jon wanting to ally with Cersei really that different than expecting Northmen to ally with Wildlings they've been fighting for thousands of years and who've killed and kidnapped members of their family?

And is him kneeling to Dany that different than him wanting Mance to kneel to a Stannis who's burned people in the past and would do so again?

"Make peace to save your people."
>>
>>82498338
I really hate Guy Pearce. Carice oozes pure sex and the fact that she's preggo just amped it to overdrive.
>>
>>82499776
awayforthelads must not be anyone important if he hasn't heard yet
probably professional coffee boy
>>
>can get scripts and leak whole season
>not important enough to know when production starts

lol no (you) 4u
>>
really cannot wait for this to come back on

miss it so much
>>
>>82499512
I hope nobody is Azor Ahai. It's just a bullshit legend. You aren't predestined to become the savior, you have to earn it painstakingly with grit and hardship. I hate Stannis fanboys, but I do admit that I really enjoyed the exchanges between Book Stannis and Book Jon. They're forming an alliance between the Storm Kings and Winter Kings that stretched as far back to Durran Godsgrief and Bran the Builder. Jon and Stannis are the god-tier duo in all of GRRM's duos that he likes to do in ASOIAF because they're the ones who are doing something about the Others.
>>
>>82499957
everyone knows production is starting at the same time but if he hasnt been told how long theyre extending filming yet then he's definitely less than a nobody
i look forward to your triggered reaction when they announce it in a few months
>>
>>82499828
it WAS lightbringer.

it's great significance is that it was forged with magic out of a foreign metal stronger than bronze. during that period of time iron didn't exist. only bronze. but ironwood did exist which is hard as steel.
>>
Sure m8.

I'm sure his writer connection knows absolutely nothing about when the season will premier but that you definitely do
>>
is Lightbringer Dawn?
>>
>>82500066
I would burn all the books if it's revealed that there is indeed some kind of magical sword for Lightbringer.

Prophecies aren't meant to be taken literally from what we've read in ASOIAF. Even Tyrion pointed out that it's a fallacy to try and adhere to them because it's like a half-trained mule and will kick you in the head.

Lightbringer should be the collective steadfastness of men, giants, and the Children of the Forest that unite to face the Others. They are the brings of the light of life against the dead cold of the darkness.
>>
euron ite the valonqar
>>
>>82500202
honestly I don't think the sword is magic at all. it's just a superior to bronze which was the only metal to exist at the time. a sword worth while of a significant individual champion of humanity. all it is is a sword with sentimental value and thats about it.

it's the magic of the fire that is significant.

see>>82498611
I believe the magic and whatever the process entails binds the life force of azor ahai to the flames of his sword. the same flames are then used to ignite the weapons of those following the said champion.
I think the iron the white walkers hate are ironwoods swords as iron never existed during the time during the last long night.

wood as strong as steel carved from magical ironwood trees that provide an easy access weapon to the small folk who don't wield valyrian steel or obsidian. on it's own who nows but I'm in the camp azor ahai lights each sword thus providing a commoners weapon though only effective so long as he lives due to his life force bound to the fire.
they become ineffective once he dies. I do believe there is a connection with the iron born, ( what is dead may never die ) the ironwood in dorne, house yronwood, the ironwood in the wolfswood, iron wood protected by the forresters, the ironwood stump ned beheads people on, the ironwood and wierwood doors on the house of black and white, the ironwood leaves used to procure shade of the ( long night ) / evening etc.

dawn to me is just a sword. the magic is in the fire.
also jaime has a dream of wielding a sword lit with fire coloured of silver and gold. and ironwood when lit ignites with the same coloured flames.
>>
>>82498558
>I think out of all the things I hate about D&D, the way they bragged about the Night's King not having dialogue may be up there. Because it confirms that there is no hope for a negotiation ending, and that all we're going to get is some crummy battle.

This is one of the most infuriating things. All this build up about the Others/White Walkers and we finally get their backstory in a quick minute flashback

And that's all we're going to get
>>
>>82500068
establishing my trip so reddit knows who to credit
>>
Your name will be forgotten, your trip will be forgotten, your words will be forgotten, all memory of you will be forgotten by next week if you claim we won't hear about it for a couple months.
>>
>>82499883
>Stannis
it's the first rule of TV dramas
if you don't see somebody die, they didn't die.

the exceptions being show cancellation and actor death
>>
>>82500778
dont worry im taking screencaps
>>
You are next level autistic if you take screenshots of your own posts
>>
>>82500810
Yeah, but then why the fuck would the showrunners keep TV Stannis around? His story arc was about how thinking that you're the legendary savior and coming up short is everything that GRRM writes about the fallacies within fantasy conventions.

The only plausible reason I can think of is Stannis comes back as a White Walker or something. It's evident that D&D don't care for the character at all.
>>
Reminder Sam is pretty much the next Tyrion and Gilly and her son will either be sent away, raped by several men as Sam watches or murdered in front of him by his father when they meet in Winds.
>>
>season finale ends with Cersei losing her legacy and lover and Dany gaining a new one thanks to magic Jon Ice and Fire sperm and a suitor

Pottery in pure form
>>
>>82501057
he sacrificed his daughter for the Lord of Light

then in the next episode he "dies"
>>
>>82501122
NOTHING CAN DEFEAT THE PENIS!
>>
>>82501019
what can i say, at least im not autistic enough to keep up your weird "no u for u" shtick
>>
>>82501151
Ok, so what happens to him? R'hollor possesses his body? Reanimates it?
>>
>>82501166
they made a lord of the rings tv show?
>>
>get a trip for attention
>taking screenshots of his own posts
>boasts about knowing more than a guy who leaked a whole season
>not giving (you)s is somehow more autistic

You need to stop posting m8
>>
>>82501203
find out on the next episode of Dragon Ba-
Game of Thrones
>>
>>82501219
ok friendo ill stop posting until im proven right, bye bye
>>
See you in what, 4 months at best when official people start talking about the schedule for next season?
>>
>>82498222
Right there with you
>>
Is there a chance Sweetrobin could be a warg of some kind similar to Bran?
>>
>>82501864
t. Preston
>>
>>82502140

I think Bloodraven MAY have tried to contact him at some point but he's probably just sickly and the Chris-chan of Westeros because he was born sickly due to his parents large age difference.

>Mfw Sweetrobin warged into the boar that killed Robert
>>
>>82498020
THICC
>>
Hey /got/
Recommend me your top5 favorite ASOIAF YouTube channels
I'm looking for some in depht stuff, book focused, quality content to pass the time
>>
>>82502333
Ask reddit
>>
>>82501864
no because bran is the last greenseer and sweetrobin is a shit
>>
>>82498611
THE NORTH GROVE MUST NEVER BE LOST
>>
>>82502204
>implying Petyr didn't poison Robin since he was a kid
>>
Is Gendry the last hope for House Baratheon?
>>
>>82502964
he'll reform it and replace the stag with the bull. obvious as fuck
>>
>>82502333
Preston
Preston
Preston
The Dragon Demands
Preston
>>
>>82502964
>>82503054
>Gendry
>not Edric motherfucking Storm

Who'd support an uneducated puppet peasant?
>>
File: Turnsoutlilmonkeyfella.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Turnsoutlilmonkeyfella.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>>82498306
>ywn hear karl tell the story of vickys voyage over the sea to the mother of dragons and his destiny on monkey news
this always ruins my day
>>
>>82498338
she has the hottest head i've ever seen. the ears, the hair, the eyebrows. everything.
>>
>>82503054
Maybe in the books but then he has to compete with Edric.

In the season seven Gendry has a war hammer with the Stag on it, the show is making him embrace being the last man with Baratheon blood, which is actually surprising cool for a D&D idea.
>>
>>82503697
>being the last man with Baratheon blood

Did D&D forget that Robert had 20 kids and Cersei and Varys at least knew like 8 of them?
>>
>>82503844
The only bastards Robert had in the show were killed by Cersei
>>
>>82503923
Except they weren't.

No way did Joffrey get to all 20 if even Varys didn't know all of them
>>
>>82503697
I was going to say books unlikely but in the show very likely. the bulls helmit was his thing. I definately do see gendry becoming lord of the storm lands in the show. just not under the stag banner.

>>82503923
>>82503844
pretty sure it was joffrey that killed them. I think it may have come up in a conversation with tyrion and cersei
>>
>>82501122
>Jon falling for the non-virgin meme MULTIPLE times by now

i dont' care if he's a bastard. he's MY cuck from THIS day until his LAST day

THE KEK IN THE NORTH
>>
>>82503992
I don't think the show ever establilshed a number, or varys' interest in them
>>
>>82504090
They did establish a number, Cersei's flashback to meeting Maggy.

I'll try to look for varys' interest in them.
>>
We all agree that the final part of Preston's Arriane analysis is gonna come to the conclusion Faegon is running off with Ellia cucking Arriane.
>>
>>82504274
I don't watch Preston's autism, but why not Sansa instead?

Pottery in going for a Stark girl in favor of a Martell
>>
>>82504419
Not that I agree with him, but he's clearly alluding to it

>Ellia is compared to Lyanna, (female jouster, excellent horsemen, a woman child)
>Arriane, after Oakheart, has consistently failed at seduction, Doran, Balon, and Dameon ignore her sexuality
>Ellia, quite surprisingly, beats Arriane at a horse race, coming up from behind (foreshadowing un unexpected victory in the marital race)
>Ariane muses on her own young love with her bodyguard, Aegon is closer in age to Ellia
>Arriane is a princess of dorne, and history repeats itself, like you said, but ironically, Ellia is the one that runs away, instead of the lover scorned.
>ellia is being given a lot of character development
>>
>>82504608
What the fuck would Aegon get by marrying a bastard though?

>lol let me scorn Dorne by rejecting their princess
>>
>>82505101
>What the fuck would Aegon get by marrying a bastard though?

Dude proved himself a shitty strategist when he left in Meereen both Dragons and a wife who would put to bed any doubts at his legitimacy. The Aegon we've briefly seen is a self assured, entitled child. He literally chooses to see the Golden Company over Dany because, in his hubris, he thinks Westereos will just fall to him.

Also Rhaegar cheated on his wife. Maybe Aegon thinks he can start polygamy up again.
>>
File: Huge mistake.gif (4MB, 327x186px) Image search: [Google]
Huge mistake.gif
4MB, 327x186px
>>82505290
>get taught that kingship is duty
>get drilled to be the GOAT king
>lol lemme ignore my aunt and her army, scorn Dorne and make Polygamy great again
>varys' face when

Varys will rage and hop on that Jon bandwagon real quick if he lives long enough to find out
>>
Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?
>>
>>82498611
Ironwood isn't in the books. You can't have it and Young Griff.
>>
>>82504608
>Doran ignores his daughter's sexuality
Gee I wonder why.
>>
>>82506536
Again, I'm not saying this is what I believe, but what i think preston is gonna say. He made a point that Arianne dresses slutly to make her father uncomfortable (she's unsuccessful) is part of a larger trend on her part, her failed exploitation of her sexuality.
>>
>>82506639
If I was an able bodied Doran I would've fucked and impregnated Arianne by now tbphwyf.

Blamed it on my Targ dna
>>
>it's a Jon reject's Stannis' offer and just happens to get elected leader of the Night Watch in the same episode episode
>>
File: Blackfyres.png (55KB, 602x222px) Image search: [Google]
Blackfyres.png
55KB, 602x222px
>>82505423
>aunt
>>
>its a Sam raises another man's son episode

more uncomfortable than the red wedding desu
>>
>>82498222
>>82498315
>>82501696

This.

I suppose I'll read the books when/if Dirty Santa shits them out, if only to see how much the show contaminated them.
>>
File: 1465754097258.jpg (66KB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
1465754097258.jpg
66KB, 500x287px
>implying
>>
>>82507503
not to mention that the son is also born of father-daughter incest
>>
>implying AA isn't Loras
>>
>A Dream of Spring
>second to last chapter
>the others have overtaken the wall
>killing all of Westeros
>the great other arises and kills Danearys and her dragons
>end of chapter is the others pillaging Kinds Landing

>last chapter of whole series
>The Battle of the Trident- Pov Rhaegher Targaryen
>Chapter title - Prince that was Promised
>We find out that Robert kills the chosen one and sealed the fate of all Westeros

Holy shit, GRRM is a fucking hack and I can even write a better story than him.
>>
>>82508090
>I can even write a better story than him.

yes, because asoiaf last chapter being Azor/TPTWP Rhaegar dying or something similar has been theorized a million times in /got/ (and probably everywhere else as well) and you just added a few random lines about Dany to it to pretend it was original idea.
>>
>>82507787
>implying homosexuals can be heroes
>>
Dany and Jon's son/daughter
>>
>>82508090
>implying the Great Other is actually a villain and not what R'hllor worshipers claim all other gods serve because they're kind of nuts.
>>
>>82508090
Niqqa this is never gonna happen Jon Snow is gonna pull a Orlando Bloom from pirates of the carribean and give himself up to the walkers so that theyll go away Danny dies and sansa becomes queen
>>
>>82499883
The producers said he was confirmed dead they just didnt show it cause they didnt want people to celebrate his death or something
>>
File: emilia.jpg (63KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
emilia.jpg
63KB, 499x750px
season 7 premieres in 69 days
>>
>>82508506
I want to cuddle with Emilia so bad
>>
>>82508558
more like intense anal bondage sex
>>
>>82508433
>thinking this would ever happen

George is going for a LoTR ending and you all fucking know it.

Jon is Aragorn and either Arya, or Sansa is Arwen, Dany is that blonde chick except Jon will actually fuck that like Aragorn should've cause it's war, and warm pussy is warm pussy and he has no oneitis
>>
>>82508485
>>82508485
It's obviously because Benioff and Weiss wanted to have the ability to say he was alive later. They filmed the scene before deciding whether or not he was dead
>>
File: got.gif (714KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
got.gif
714KB, 500x282px
do you think dany and jon's relationship will be as good as dany and drogo's one? or will jon just be emo phaggot like he was with ygritte?

>inb4 drogo raped her! he was evol!
who cares, they were cute together
>>
>>82509002
what about intense anal cuddles?
>>
This is a reminder that the Azor Ahai myth comes from Asshai, Nefer, and other sinister Far East locations, as far from Westeros as you can possibly get. Azor Ahai did not have anything to do with the Others, that was the Last Hero. It's so obvious that Azor Ahai was evil that it hurts my brain that people don't see it.

This is a reminder that the Others aren't pure evil. GRRM has hinted it many times and nearly came out and said it once in an interview. There will be no War for the Dawn. There will be another pact made (the first pact was made by the Night's King)

This is a reminder that Euron Crows-Eye is the final boss of ASOIAF.

This is a reminder that Jon will stay inside Ghost in the books. Bran will warg Jon's body, just as Bloodraven is warging Beric and Catelyn's bodies. This is foreshadowed by all of Jon's dreams about descending into the crypts beneath Winterfell and seeing Bran/Summer come out of the darkness.

This is a reminder that the Long Night was caused by a meteor brought down by the Bloodstone Emperor.

This is a reminder that the main characters of ASOIAF are Bran and Jaime, not Dany or Jon or Tyrion or Arya.

This is a reminder that GRRM doesn't outline his stories. He gave D&D outlines from before he wrote books four and five. Judging from the story arcs of Stannis, Dany, Dorne, Greyjoys, and Aegon, GRRM's books have went completely off the rails from his original plan. We shouldnt' expect the books to look even remotely like the show.
>>
>>82498020
I think it is Bran. I'm going to stick by this.
>>
>>82509739
I don't know, you should probably ask that on facebook/reddit/tumblr and see how many likes/upboats/...tumblrthumbs? you get, showfag.
>>
>>82509661
lol no, they hate Stannis, no way after they had everyone abandon him, suicide or get killed by him and alongside him that they'd let him survive
>>
File: 1460076725933.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1460076725933.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>82508090
>i actually like this
am i a pleb?
>>
>>82509861
> Euron Crows-Eye is the final boss of ASOIAF.
i don;t think this will be the case in the show, but I've become more convinced that this is true

>Bran and Jaime
this is also a good point. Their conflict starts the series, and both keep dreaming about one another, they contrast. Bran has bad legs, jamie handless. Bran is dark, jamie is oft compared to the sun, or gold.
>>
>>82509911
Bran is the Second to Last Hero, not Azor Ahai
>>
>>82509923
this thread is about the show, not those books that are never going to be finished
>>
>>82509925
They shit on the character, but that doesn't mean they didn't think he could be useful later on. They wait until the last minute to make tons of important decisions. Like killing off Doran even though Siddig was signed for four episodes in Season 6
>>
>>82509861
>Bloodraven is warging Beric and Catelyn
Yeah okay.
>>
>>82509861
PQ is that you?
>>82509962
>second to last
his storyline fits the last hero's almost literally. in before you start jonfagging.
>>
Kelly C. is a Zora
>>
>>82498813
>So Daeny is the bad guy, right?
Fire and Blood.

I don't think she's the bad guy, but I kept cheering for Fire and Blood every year until one day I realized.

Is it a good thing? Lots of Fire and rivers Blood.
>>
Can anyone give me a tl;dw of the show material since the end of Dance Of Dragons?
>>
>>82510082
>Beric loses his memories more and more each time

>Beric sits on a weirwood throne despite not being a greenseer

>Beric has one eye

>The Ghost of High Heart calls him the Corpse Lord and he tells her not to call him that

>Bloodraven is called the Lord of Corpses

>Preston did a huge series explaining that the BWB and some of the River lords are Targaryen loyalists

>Beric seems to know everything going on at once

>Lady Stoneheart has Robb's crown and has memories of Robb choosing Jon as his heir

>Catelyn would never work to put Jon on the throne, but Bloodraven is the Merlin to Jon's Arthur

>LSH isn't hanging the Freys that had the most participation in the Red Wedding, but is instead killing off Freys to effect the line of succession

>Beric and LSH both have Odin imagery, and Bloodraven is basically just straight-up Odin
>>
>>82499776
Those.assholes. But at least there will be some conclusion to the story in about 16 months.
>>
>he wargs into the female when she's taking the knot

What the fuck Varamyr?
>>
>>82510162
>his storyline fits the last hero's almost literally. in before you start jonfagging.

It's a play on how if the Last Hero is the last then there can be no more heroes, so Bran is Second to Last or more accurately the Second Last Hero.
>>
>>82498020
Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!
>>
>>82509911
agree and disagree in the sense that i dont believe there is an azor ahai or any other manifestation of religious prophecy, because there are no gods and therefore no r'hllor, but the closest thing to azor ahai is bran whos actually the last hero, the only one of the 3 'heros' thats not a prophecy
>>
>>82510326
Beric loses more and more of his memories because coming back from death is pretty hard work. Catelyn is driven by her vengeance against the houses that participated in the Red Wedding. Bloodraven is busy dealing with the Others and getting Bran to him then teaching him. Sometimes a tomcat is just a tomcat.
>>
>>82510033
>ut that doesn't mean they didn't think he could be useful later on.

Uh, they took away his Northern allies, made him kinslay his heir at that, had him lose everyone, lose his wife, lose his army, and get abandoned by the Red Witch, he had no more use, they stripped him of everything.
>>
>>82510439
I dont get it
>>
Azor Robert Arryn
>>
>>82509984
even if it was, it wouldn't be about the shittiest memeest plotarmored mary sue Dany and Jon Snu.
>>
>>82510456
is dead
>>
>>82510541
kek. lemme guess. it's about nuanced characters like blackfish and stannis?
>>
>>82510521
it makes sense that you guys are obsessed with sweetautist, i can understand feeling attached to the characters you relate to personally
>>
>>82510563

You shut your whore mouth.
>>
File: you_keep_using_that_word.png (391KB, 600x518px) Image search: [Google]
you_keep_using_that_word.png
391KB, 600x518px
>>82510602

>one mention in 159 posts
>obsessed
>>
File: U wot.png (934KB, 513x1117px) Image search: [Google]
U wot.png
934KB, 513x1117px
>>82510511
>>
>>82510659
1 post is about 100% more often than any other game of thrones discussion site ever mentions him
>>
>>82510488
You're an idiot if you can't come up with one or two "redemption arc" stories for Stannis
>>
>>82510602
He's many things but not an autist. He can read people well enough to know Harold hates him, Petyr wants to kill him, and that Sansa finds other males more attractive.

Speaking of the mind trick queen, she hasn't even parsed out that Petyr is trying to kill her cousin.
>>
>>82510678
I get it now
>>
File: The Knight King.jpg (264KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
The Knight King.jpg
264KB, 1200x630px
>>
>>82510724
Petyr isn't going to kill Sweetrobin, that would be utterly retarded. He's Baelish's most valuable asset. He's obviously going to kill Harry the Heir. Did you really think he would marry his waifu to some Chad that also happens to have a claim to challenge his pocket autist?
>>
File: 1494123239472.jpg (117KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
1494123239472.jpg
117KB, 750x937px
>>82498020
azor bran
>>
Lady Stoneheart has to be in the next season, right? I mean they are really running out of time here.
>>
>>82510835
He's already stated to poison him. Harry aint marrying Sansa, but Alyane. All she needs to do is wash her hair and bam, no more marriage.

Does Littlefinger care about her virginity anyway?
>>
>>82510599
their book versions, yeah.
on the show they're not any more nuanced, stannis is just a shitty villains to contrast the shitty heroes.

that's why we talk about book characters. all characters are shit on the show.
>>
File: IMG_3177.jpg (52KB, 477x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3177.jpg
52KB, 477x318px
Maario Naharis
>>
>>82510867
why are faggots so fucking gay
>>
>>82510724
I think the climax of her character arc will be saving sweetautist.
>>
>>82509825
that too
>>
>>82510932
You're as gullible as Sansa.

He's giving Sweetrobin sweetsleep. The maesters have been doing that with Robin and Bran and Teora Tolland and all the other children that have special dreams.

Sweetrobin gives Baelish legitimacy. He's in love with Sansa. Harry the Heir is a huge threat. The whole tournament is a ploy to kill off Harry. Lyn Corbray is going to put him in the ground, either during the melee or behind the scenes.

Don't let the retarded "muh chaosh" Baelish from the show change your opinion of book Baelish that actually does things that somewhat make sense.
>>
>>82511006
It needs to be so she shows Littlefinger that she's not going to be pulled by his strings anymore.
>>
>>82511006
>>82511055
D&D will have Sansa "outsmart" Baelish.

GRRM will probably have her fall in love with him and have his baby, and he gets hanged by Lady Stoneheart before their kid is born.
>>
>>82511118
No way, Sansa's mainly attracted to men like Sandor, who seem rough and cruel at first but are honest and gentle. Petyr seems gentle but we know he's actually cruel. She'll learn from him but will more likely learn to despise him.
>>
File: 1491537620740.jpg (67KB, 692x349px) Image search: [Google]
1491537620740.jpg
67KB, 692x349px
>>82498020
THE HOUND IS AZOR AHAI

screen cap this, faggots
>>
>>82511052
Harry is ambivalent to Petyr, and likely doesn't even consider him as anything more then an upstart. Robert hates Petry, and thinks he's trying to kill him. How is this beneficial? I don't think that he's going to be successful, by the way, sweet robin will likely outlive him, but he is poisoning the kid. If little finger is protective of sansa, and calculating, why bother marring her at all. It was a chore and an expense to get Harry to marry a bastard.
>>
>>82510701
You're retarded if you think a redemption arc for Stannis was ever in the cards in D&D's minds.
>>
>>82511005
>only fags have fun
sorry about ur life mate
>>
>>82511202
>, Sansa's mainly attracted to men like Sandor, who seem rough and cruel at first but are honest and gentle.
Tumblr you need to leave, even George disagrees with how you label Sandor.

And one person does not a pattern or type make
>>
>>82511482
Well maybe George shouldn't have written him like that then. It's not my fault that Sandor accurately represents Sansa's childish dream of a true knight.
>>
>>82511525
>Well maybe George shouldn't have written him like that then.

Except he didn't, not his fault you and half of tumblr and other horny women into dangerous guys interpreted him that way
>>
>>82498513
>that's because azor ahai is "too goofy" and "not realistic"
I fucking hate D&D.
>>
>>82511734
But he did write him like that, did you even read the fucking books? Sansa clearly felt something for Sandor and you can't just go 'that's horny women's interpretations of him' because that's what is clearly in the fucking writing you dense fuck.
>>
>>82511822
Feelng something for him doesn't mean he actually IS gentle and nice or that that's her type. And don't forget Sansa lies to herself, reinterprets things to keep herself sane and happy and fantasizes too much.
>>
>>82498513
you guys whine all the fucking time about how you dont like magic and weird stuff in your 'le realistic fantasy', so can it
>>
>>82511822
See >>82484052
>>
>>82499700
seriously?
>>
>>82499776

>'production is starting in october'
...didnt production on s7 start in august or september

btw this nigger may have seen the script but he always implies he doesnt work on the show, he doesnt know shit about the production schedule
>>
>true knights put a knife to your throat, force you onto a bed and threaten you with violence and sexual violence then go on to steal from the poor
>people should be applauded for not committing rape when they could have

This is what tumblr actually believes
>>
>>82512077
Yes seriously
>>
File: 1493786960067.jpg (79KB, 1024x686px) Image search: [Google]
1493786960067.jpg
79KB, 1024x686px
Reminder that young Griff is a blackfyre

Reminder that Jon is the son of Ned and ashara

Reminder that dany is the prince that was promised

Reminder that tyrion is best waifu

Reminder that the prince who was promised died with baby argon

Reminder that Jaime is azora hai

Reminder that the lord of light and the great other are the same entity fucking with everyone

Reminder that Jon will be ressurected by the great other in the books

Reminder that lightbringer was melted into the iron throne and is apart of it now
>>
>>82512655
>Reminder that tyrion is best waif
shit taste. Hes boring in the show and a conceited, self-consumed asshole in the book who, despite his perceived intelligence, is played like a fiddle consistently.
>>
>>82513041
You're right the only true waifu is cersei she's best girl. But only I can have her no one else can
>>
>>82498338
Why are women so mentally ill? Literally taking maternal pics in a thong. Bitch would probably let me fuck her face right then and there while all the built up salvia from her mouth drips on her pregnant belly.

Fucking disgusting. This chick needs help.
>>
>>82513377
(You)
>>
File: IMG_3178.jpg (151KB, 477x419px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3178.jpg
151KB, 477x419px
Maester Luigi
>>
>>82506349
yes it is
>>
>>82512655
you forgot your "reminder that ned's tullyshits are all bastards"
>>
>>82509955
>Bran is dark
like...how?
>>
>>82515136
He literally has spent half his story in a pitch black crypt or a pitch black cave. Both of which expand his power exponentially.

Fucking blood raven says
>"Never fear the darkness, Bran." The lord's words were accompanied by a faint rustling of wood and leaf, a slight twisting of his head. "The strongest trees are rooted in the dark places of the earth. Darkness will be your cloak, your shield, your mother's milk. Darkness will make you strong."

His strength is derived from it.
>>
File: what.png (188KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
188KB, 600x700px
>>82515276
>Darkness will be your cloak, your shield, your mother's milk.
>your mother's milk
>>
>>82510687
so what you're telling me is that /got/ is the best platform for discussion of the series?
>>
you can kill 3 PoV characters so they can stop shitting on the story.

who do you pick?
>>
>>82516548
arya
arya
arya
everything else is sadly necessary
>>
>>82498020
None of them, Azor Ahai is dead. There is no reincarnation in Earthos.
>>
>>82516485
every discussion platform for GoT/asoiaf sucks.

here because we're too autistic, and too few.
everywhere else, because they're retarded plebs, and too many + hivemind mentality.
>>
File: alpha male preston jacobs.jpg (1MB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
alpha male preston jacobs.jpg
1MB, 1200x801px
>>82516592
>too autistic
no such thing
>>
>>82516548
Jon, Tyrion, Dany. They bored me to death in the last book, and I suspect that reddit tears are even more nourishing than tumblr tears.
>>
>>82516618
Its weird, he's so tall but his voice sounds so manlety
>>
>>82516618
>ywn impregnate preston's waifu and Carice van houten during a threesome

;_;
>>
File: reddit.png (39KB, 1264x546px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
39KB, 1264x546px
>>82516639
not even reddit likes dany
>>
>>82516618
truly a man's man
>>
>>82517601
the only good thing about her is her suffering
>>
>>82517815
and the fact that euron's going to take her dragon's away and fuck her up the ass till she's submissive
>>
>>82517601
>Not liking Brienne
That's sad.
>>
>>82517914
not even the most abhorrent thing about that poll
>>
>>82517601
>people hate Cersei chapters
How? She's one of the most entertaining characters in the entire series. She's a character you love to hate even before you get her perspective, but actually getting inside her head just makes her that much more delicious to watch. Watching Cersei dig her own grave was one of the only really compelling parts of the last couple books.
>>
>>82517938
Agreed. Cersei's chapters are pure black comedy kino.
>>
>>82517924
Got to admit so few people disliking Snow is disturbing. But Brienne is one of the most likeable characters. Even though the actress who plays her in the show is way too beautiful for the part, I suppose...
>>
>>82517938
her suffering is delicious
>>
File: 573567.jpg (263KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
573567.jpg
263KB, 764x551px
>>82517601
>tfw capable of enjoying all the POVs
Get on my level.
>>
File: a bit too intelligent.jpg (337KB, 1280x1483px) Image search: [Google]
a bit too intelligent.jpg
337KB, 1280x1483px
>>82518034
>tfw only capable of enjoying Catelyn POVs
>>
>>82517986
>Got to admit so few people disliking Snow is disturbing.
it's a reddit poll what do you expect. I'm surprised he's not least hated.

>>82517601
to be fair, the question isn't clear.
"major character PoV" might mean the characters, or the PoV.

Like most people hate Sansa but still like her PoV because it's not about Sansa she's just a camera.

There might be some people who like Dany but still voted that they didn't like her PoV chapters because it drags on way too long.

That being said, Reddit is mostly about Jon Snu.

Same poll on facebook/twitter and Dany would be liked.

Reddit are/try to be 1 step above the 100% normalfags. Not a big step tho.
>>
>>82518034
>your brain can only emulate a 7x4 board
Must be tough having an IQ with just 4 digits.
>>
>>82518034
>enjoying Arianne chapters
Would rather watch paint dry.
Would be boring, just like her chapters, but the paint isn't as retarded as Arianne at least.
>>
>>82518325
I do agree that Arianne is a retarded whore, but her POVs give us a very good view at Doran, and more specifically his flaws, in a way that devoted and loyal Areao simply cannot. As a character, I can sympathize her motivation which was righteous, and her struggle with her ambivalent feelings for a brother she barely knows gives her some depth.
>>
>>82518325
why did she want to put myrcella on the throne again and why was her plan oh so fucking retarded an eight-year-old could poke holes in it?
>>
File: 1493081640796.gif (1MB, 296x235px) Image search: [Google]
1493081640796.gif
1MB, 296x235px
What would be ONE THING you want to happen in the show, no matter how unrealistic it might be?

I'd want to see Daenerys get eaten by one of her dragons in some elaborate sequence of actions.
>>
>>82518467
Sansa x Olenna steaming sex scene.
>>
>>82518421
because she's a woman
>>
>>82518673
good one
>>
>>82518467
>I'd want to see Daenerys get eaten by one of her dragons in some elaborate sequence of actions.

I want that too, but not a big dramatic moment focusing on her demise...

Just a big battle with dragons and archers and soldiers everywhere and lots of chaos and suddenly Drogon bites Dany in half and the action continue everywhere like her death isn't even important, showfags would all go OMGOMGOMGWASITDANYITCAN'TBEDANYRIGHT??!?? and I would be laughing my ass off.
>>
>>82516548
Bran
Sansa
>>
>>82518467
A few men wants to rape Sansa for some reason.
Wonderbrienne comes in as usual, attacks them, and... get BTFO. She gets raped along with Sansa.

then Jon Snow tell them to get over it or kill themselves, explaining that there was no lasting harm done
>>
>>82518467
I want a wave of realization to wash over every character regarding their bad and inconsistent writing to the point where they go mad from the revelation.
>Wait, isn't he a deserter?
>If that cunt told me about the Vale troops, everything would have gone a lot better and Rickon might have still been alive! Bitch!
>I guess I could have just not consented to the marriage.
>Wait, how did his watch end with death if he used his authority as the LC of the NW to execute Thorne and others after his resurrection?
>You know, I probably could have just thrown the ax at Ramsey's head that one time.
>Oh yeah, this guy spent two seasons/years killing unarmed peasants, that's pretty fucked up, why are we friends?
>Why didn't I approach Sansa for the two weeks I was in KL again? Also, why did I chimp out at the Hound. And maybe I should tell the girl I left her hanging to kill a wounded man.
>Weird how I became a fan of black magic over a guy I didn't know, when I was staunchly against it when the guy I owe my lordship to was trying to use it...
>Oberyn died avenging his murdered sibling and niblings, I... oh god.
>Oh right, I refused the call knowing my rightful lord was probably being flayed alive, and only joined up because I got scared of ice zombies. Hell I refused the call twice. I'm kind of a hypocrite.
And so on.
>>
>>82518881
>>Why didn't I approach Sansa for the two weeks I was in KL again? Also, why did I chimp out at the Hound. And maybe I should tell the girl I left her hanging to kill a wounded man.
im confused about who this line is about
>>
>>82518939
Brienne, who is probably the worst at keeping oaths.
>>
>>82518881
kek'ed hard
that yours? 10/10, could be pasta material desu

the showfag mental gymnastic to argue against their own (very logical) thoughts would be amusing too.
>>
>>82518950
oh yeah, makes sense
cutting lsh really did screw up her arc
>>
>>82518711
Bonus points if some priestess tries to resurrect Daenerys and everyone expect it to work like for Jon Snu, but... it just doesn't. The priestess shrugs and goes, well, guess R'hllor doesn't really need her, must not have been that important.
>>
>>82518881
10/10 post, I laughed hard at it.

Make one about Roose Bolton, Jaqen H'ghar and the Faceless Men, Euron Greyjoy and kingsmoot and Sons of Harpy.
>>
Did they bring back Stannis?

haven't watched it since season 2
>>
>>82518981
no they're keeping the big reveal for season 8.

also watch at least s3/4, they're not THAT bad.
or maybe I'm not seeing things right just because a 4/10 season looks expectionally good against the -38/10 S5/S6.
>>
File: wherediditgowrong.png (697KB, 1277x719px) Image search: [Google]
wherediditgowrong.png
697KB, 1277x719px
>>82500659

WW origins should never have been briefly showed

whatever your mind makes up about their purpose is always going to be more interesting. As soon as it's told to you, they lose all mystery and intrigue, when I first started watching (I hadn't read the books at this point) I thought they were super interesting because they're the very first plot point and there is barely any information about them for two seasons. characters don't even get to say their full name without being interrupted and up until the end of season 2 we're sat there like "who the fuck are these guys?"

Then it's like

>lol the children made them 2 fite the men now they're evil haha

I loved the concept that the Night's Watch were the only ones who knew and that all the other houses didn't give enough of a shit to even send a raven with a response to their request, and now when we have a bastard who deserted the NW be declared King in Da Norf suddenly everyone agrees they exist for some reason

ALSO what bothers me is how the wights went from being spooky lumbering zombies to generic le skeletons who make wierd animals noises and are really easy to kill all of a sudden despite being established that fire is the only thing that stops them. When Old Nan tells Bran the story of the Long Night I always imagined castles and towns being besieged by a slow moving resilient menace using whatever weapons they picked up, lol no skellingtons

tl;dr

>mysterious background enemy becomes boring cartoon villain with too much exposition
>>
>>82518980
>Wait a minute! Embracing your old identity and refusing to kill a mark out of your personal convictions isn't becoming no one. It isn't becoming no one AT ALL!

>Wait, isn't kinslaying kind of... Bad?
>Never mind that now. Your grace, there aren't that many trees on the Iron Island, the terrain is pretty rocky, and there's a lot of wind.. We could probably make A ship...
>How did twenty men steal a hundred of out ships anyway?
>Pretty weird how everyone is acting like the Kingsmoot is a thing that we do regularly. I probably just missed all the other ones or something, best not to bring it up.

>You know, seeing as how the North has been given to me by the Lannisters and how my bastard's legitimacy is owed to the crown, marrying a kingslayer they're after might not be such a hot idea.
>The Northerners don't even give a shit about the Starks anyway. I bet the Mormonts wouldn't even flinch if Ramsey was flaying Rickon right now.
>The Northerners are so cucked that when Ramsey flays nobles in front of their children, and they still don't rise up. I literally don't need this marriage.
>Poking my psycho son is probably a bad idea. Hell, keeping him alive now that I have a legitimate heir on the way is probably a bad idea. Then again, if I was smart, I would have probably been married and had legitimate kids long before this point.
>Wait, didn't I send a guy to kill Jon Snow once? Wonder what happened with that.

Can't think of anything for Harpies. Probably because I tune out whenever I see Meereen or Dany.
>>
Does anyone care or love the Faceless Men?
>>
>>82519312
A man doesn't care.
>>
>>82519322
Will GRRM release a book about the Faceless Men, Braavos and their culture and history?
>>
>>82519364
A man doesn't know.
>>
File: IMG_2106.jpg (4MB, 4110x2736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2106.jpg
4MB, 4110x2736px
>>82518980
>Muh faces
>Muh many faced god
>Muh no one (while still being jaqen h'ghar)
>Muh house of black and white
>Muh robes
>Muh monk assassin life
>Muh little apprentices (little bitches)
>Muh faceless men
>Muh everything and nothing
>Muh lorathi-braavosi herritage
>>
>>82519364
Sure, anything to put off TWoW
>>
>>82519387
Would you read it?
>>
>having mercy 4 cersei
>crazy maisie is lazy
>>
>>82513377
kek
>>
File: IMG_3399.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3399.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
Would Wojak & Pepe read ASOIAF and watch GoT ?
>>
>>82519575
wojack would and after every reading session he would go to r/asoif to discuss his thoughts and theories.
pepe is illiterate and would likely use them as toilet paper and cum rags
>>
>>82519757
Pepe is a savage and uncivilized pleb
>>
>>82519575
Wojak would be a butthurt bookfag. Pepe would watch the show for like half a season before quitting due to "jew propaganda" and "normalization of degeneracy".
>>
>>82519793
You've taken to rewording other peoples' statements with zero extra input lately, jaqenfag. May I ask why?
>>
>>82519364
600 pages about the Braavosi tax system, you mean?
>>
>>82513377
You have no idea why most women wear thongs do you? They aren't necessarily wearing them to be "sexy" but to hide their panty lines in tight pants/dresses.
>>
>>82519822
What? What are you talking about?

I said something bad about Pepe the Frog.
>>
>>82498020
Oh I know, it's that poo not in loo comedian
>>
>>82519983
BLOMPF
>>
>>82498020
Does anyone has at least ONE evidence if Stannis is dead, btw D&D fanfic doesn't count
>>
>>82520035
Brienne literally tells Davos and Melisandre that she executed him
>>
>>82519192
>whatever your mind makes up about their purpose is always going to be more interesting. As soon as it's told to you, they lose all mystery and intrigue

this
>>
>>82519192
I didn't like how they were changed into skellingtons when Bran got to the tree with Jojo and the others. For a moment I thought "are those white walkers or just generic skeleton enemies from rpgs"
>>
>>82520065

and they've already forgotten the next time they're on screen

bravo
>>
asoiaf books
The Winds of Winter 6
A Dream of Spring 7

George RR Martin
>>
4chan vs Reddit

Who will win?
>>
>>82520194
>>82520320
pls stop this incessant meaningless posting
>>
>>82520345
bumping this thread anon
>>
>>82498034
Aegon Targaryen just invaded the Stormlands. Here's how Stannis still can win
>>
Would you guys take the black?
>>
>>82520409
How?
>>
Why do Targaryens always get called Aemon/Aegon
>>
>>82520440
I certainly wouldn't if my entire house had just been reduced to my brother.
what was benjen's end-game?
>>
>>82520440
Only of the summer islander variety.
>>
BRAAAAAPFT

Oh yes my khaleesi... one more if you will...
>>
File: 36.jpg (2MB, 1735x2048px) Image search: [Google]
36.jpg
2MB, 1735x2048px
>>82520700
>>
Sansa will NEVER, EVER be on Littlefinger's intellectual or scheming level. She's missing multiple things Petyr has in spades, a lack of formal power which keeps him from being a threat (as heir or key she's already in a position where people will scrutinize her), desperation, and impartiality, Petyr can be friends with everyone and get any side things without being a traitor or too obvious, a head or heir can't, their loyalty is obvious and eyes are on them
>>
>>82520443
>not getting the maymay
https://thetab.com/us/2017/01/18/bernie-sanders-can-still-win-58361
>>
>>82520879
porcelain to ivory to steel you fucking shitlord
>>
Stannis and Melissandre should burn Patchface for the Lord of Light.
>>
>>82520942
>almost cries when called a bastard
>half a chapter about finding Petyr for his affection and approval who a book or two ago she wanted to get away from
>>
>>82521035
>implying the tears weren't part of an act to garner sympathy as an elaborate mindtrick
>implying she wasn't seeking LF out to mindtrick him
>>
>>82520065
Though D&D themself said "if character is not killed on screen means he's not dead"
>>
>>82520473
He probably knew about Jon and was there waiting for him to go
>>
File: image_1.jpg (878KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
878KB, 2448x3264px
>>82498338
>>
Sansa learning to see the distinction between Petyr and Littlefinger will lead to her seeing the distinction between Sandor (the prince) and the Hound (the beast).

Beauty and the Beast pottery
>>
>>82521103
Why would Brienne not kill him if she loved Renly so much
Why would they show her pretty much decapitating him anyway, I doubt she could stop her sword with the power of that swing unless she hit the tree, but then again why would she
And where would a wounded Stannis go
>>
>>82521143
>the distinction between Petyr and Littlefinger
what distinction? Does getting called Littlefinger trigger his ptsd of getting bullied by a 4 year old?
>>
>>82521178
It is known.
>>
>>82521086
>muh mind trick

Stop that meme before tumblr runs all over the place with it

>star wars au where Sansa's the best at the jedi mind trick exists

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, it's too late
>>
File: tricced.png (463KB, 415x520px) Image search: [Google]
tricced.png
463KB, 415x520px
>>82521207
it's unavoidable
>>
>>82521337
Are her mind trick powers more powerful than Bran's Raven powers?
>>
>>82521403
undoubtedly
>>
File: IMG_3377.jpg (123KB, 470x714px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3377.jpg
123KB, 470x714px
Anyway...

Next thread
>>82521348

NEXT>>82521348
NEXT>>82521348
NEXT>>82521348

A Dream of Spring
>>
>>82521427
jesus christ wait until 310 posts you sperg
this needs to stop happening
>>
>>82517938
this. her fucking up and getting to witness her batshit crazy rationale for her extreme decision making is 10/10 entertainment
>>
>>82521452
Anyway...

Take it or leave it...cryfag autistic angry sperg.

Anyway...see ya
>>
>>82521628
It's very simple thread etiquette
and yet you keep on fucking it up
make an effort, friendo
>>
>>82521659
Shut up you Tully
>>
>>82521668
>you Tully
but that's a compliment
>>
>>82521452
Anyway...

Why should I wait until 310 posts? Care to explain...hmm?

>>82521659
Anyway...

Next time I would do my best to start a new thread after 313 posts...you have my word, happy now?

My friendo, anyway...
>>
>>82521727
Threads stop bumping from more posts after 310 posts.
>>
>>82521767
Anyway...

Yes now I understand, thank you bro 4 explaining. This would not happen again, I swear, you have my word.

Anyway...

Next thread: A Dream of Spring Edition.
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.