[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He said 'Welcome to the freakin' Guardians of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

>He said 'Welcome to the freakin' Guardians of the Galaxy'!
>Only he didn't say the word 'freakin'

So what DID he say, /tv/?
>>
>>82495710
"I am Groot"
>>
>>82495779

LOL EPIC WIN
>>
>This is reddit, this is memes
>>
Groot x Minions flick when?
>>
if the next guardians movie was R-rated would it just be deadpool in space?
>>
he said cunting, americans are afraid of cunt.

literally and figuratively.
>>
File: FUPPING BAXTARD.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
FUPPING BAXTARD.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
>>82495710
Fupping.
>>
>>82495710
He said "wait, why didn't that guy get the space equivalent of a life vest? It seems like a ship that big would have enough of those for all of us and we did bail out intentionally... couldn't we have grabbed the resources we needed from the ship since we knew we were trying to blow up the planet and may need to make emergency space evacuations?"
>>
he said look next to you at the 8 year olds you're watching this trash with and rethink your life
>>
>>82495710
Did that embarrassing line end up in the final product?
>>
>>82495979
yes
>>
>>82495710
Does baby tree really start dancing at one point?
>>
>>82495979
yeah it was legit one of the worst lines in the movie next to the trash panda one

>>82496055
yeah it's the intro sequence and it's pretty shit but not as bad as you'd expect
>>
It means that he said 'Welcome to the fucking Guardians of the Galaxy' you morons.

Can't believe people on this board are so dense.
>>
>>82496163
not sure if bait or stupid
>>
>>82496211
He's right.
>>
>>82496242
no shit Sherlock
>>
>>82496311
Thanks.
>>
>>82495710
The correct quote is "he said "welcome to the frickin' Guardians of the Galaxy. Only he didn't use "frick".""
>>
>>82496548
So it's just a Christmas Story reference?
>>
Doesn't Kurt Russell swear at one point? Why would the self-styled rogue of the group censor his own language?
>>
>>82496163
Um... this is a PG-13 Disney movie, sweetie.
Better luck next time, reddit.
>>
File: gabbagool.jpg (7KB, 242x209px) Image search: [Google]
gabbagool.jpg
7KB, 242x209px
"Welcome to the Guardians of the Galaxy you fat, greasy wop!"

Damn, did they outsource Raimi for that one?
>>
>>82496614
with the MPAA you only get one or two proper swear words before it goes from PG-13 to R

"shit" is used once early on so if kurt russell did say it then that'd be it. they get around it by using stuff like "douchebag" or tragically "frickin" in this case.

being R rated would destroy the box office numbers they're getting.
>>
There was one scene where the blue girl used said "fuck" but then the other girl repeated it back and it wasn't fuck - but I think the blue girl paced out her dialogue and actually said "fuck".

Also, does this movie pass the Bechdel test? Seems like they're always talking about Thanos or Starlord whenever girls talk to girls...
>>
>Yes Drax, i've got a penis!
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>82497182
He cut off some dudes dick and keeps it in his cupboard.
>>
He literally fucking tells groot that he has to have a talk about his language
>>82496754

>lets go steal some shit
>>
>>82497752
oh right, totally forgot about that

the MPAA just gets pissy if you do it too much
>>
>>82495779
>>
>>82496614
Because it's meant to be humorous.
>>
All this talk about swearing being in the movie, but how the fuck did James Gunn sneak in an entire location that's just a yellow robobabe brothel? Youd think Disney would have flagged that
>>
>>82498709
Because robots aren't real human beans
>>
>>82499018
Explain Gosling then
>>
>>82499465
He drives.
>>
I WANT TO ______ THE RACOON
>>
>>82495710
It means that he said "i am groot" and it nmeans "welcome to the freakin' guardians of the galaxy"
It doesn't get any deeper than that. It is a marvel blockbuster.. are you stupid?
>>
>>82495710
fucking
>>
Let's make fun of the dialogue because our ability to critique movies is about as superficial as nostalgia critic
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.