[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder this can be shown uncensored on national American

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

Daily reminder this can be shown uncensored on national American television but all the sex, nudity, and interracial relationship from the comics were considered too risque to put in the show.
>>
>>82491760
>interracial relationship

Bu these were there, just original though.
>>
>>82491760
>basic cable
>national television
>>
>>82491760
Good
>>
Don't forget the word, "fuck" and variations of.

The sooner America ceases to exist as a nation, the better.
>>
File: Melissa-ponzio-330827.jpg (56KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
Melissa-ponzio-330827.jpg
56KB, 450x600px
>>82492056
>Most of the BM/Light skinned women relationships were cut out(Tyrese/Carol
Did you forget Karen? Dumb fuckface.
>>
>>82491760

How long would this show's main cast last in the Crossed comics?
>>
>>82491760
>complaining about a laughibly bad show
>>
HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS AMERICA CARES ABOUT SEX MORE THAN VIOLENCE ORIGINAL OBSERVATION DO NOT STEAL
>>
Worst example i ever saw was in Hannibal. A collage of dozens of naked corpses sewn together and a close up shot of a man slowly ripping his skin off another persons by the stitching.

Of course the bodies were carefully arranged with arms covering the nipples etc.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>WHY ISN'T AMERICAN TV MORE DEGENERATE THAN IT ALREADY IS
>>
wasn't there a George R R Martin interview where he said that he could describe an axe going into a skull with great detail and nobody would have a problem with it, but if he described a penis penetrating a vagina everyone would be up in arms?
>>
File: kingisnotaracist.jpg (25KB, 660x360px) Image search: [Google]
kingisnotaracist.jpg
25KB, 660x360px
>>82493959
>if he described a penis penetrating a vagina everyone would be up in arms?
Before the internet people enjoyed sexual boundaries broken
>>
>>82493959
fat pink mast
>>
>>82494096
I was born in 1994 and I was shocked to see casual nudity in a lot of 80's films that I've watched over the years like Stripes or They Live. The 80's was probably the last decade that you could get away with showing tits and even bush without feminists, Christian fundies, and others going up in arms.
>>
It's because violence in TV and film has fake blood, stunt doubles, etc.

Sex actually requires showing boobs, being naked, thrusting into someone. You can't chalk that up to being "fake" like cinematic violence.

Plus the US is still notoriously puritan on the subject of sex thanks to its Puritan roots. It's something that's treated with kid gloves because of Bible-thumping society.
>>
>>82494396

The idea is that one person enjoying carnal pleasures too much or in a different way than is commonly accepted is a grave sin and will doom. not only that person, but everyone in his community to hell for not shaming him for it.
>>
>>82494461
Exactly.

Meanwhile the Bible extols violence and killing sinners. So it's okay for little Johnny to be exposed to violence because the US military-industrial complex needs to condition him to not feel bad about killing brown peoples, but doing anal on the cheerleader is a no-no.
>>
>>82493437
Given that a boombox and a solar battery would end this zombie problem forever and they can't figure that out - against "zombies" that think? Not very long.
>>
>>82494511

It's no wonder the country's confused. We spend our kid years in a hugbox where any amount of sexual activity or liberty is considered shameful or horrific, enter our teenage years where the exact opposite is true, and become adults where, again, weird sex stuff is considered shameful or horrific.
>>
>>82494576
I'm grateful that I was born in 1987 and experienced the 90's, the last generation where kids weren't sheltered by helicopter parents and we saw all sorts of risque material on TV. Rhonda Shear on USA Up All Night taught me what my dick was for at age 6. Are You Afraid of the Dark on Nickelodeon had more scary shit than contemporary horror films despite only being PG-rated.

My parents were pretty secular. They weren't atheist (we were Presbyterian) but they preferred common sense and biting the bullet instead of shying away from things. My dad gave me "The Talk" when I was 10 despite the fact I already knew what sex was when I saw Conan the Barbarian on cable in kindergarten while my parents were downstairs. I also knew that sex could be potentially dangerous or even life-changing because one of my neighbors got a girl pregnant during his sophomore year of college and unfortunately had to drop out because of the issues involving the baby.
>>
File: 1397687089601.png (47KB, 957x266px) Image search: [Google]
1397687089601.png
47KB, 957x266px
>>82493959
People are up in arms because his sex scenes are amazingly awful.

>>She was sopping wet when he entered her. “Damn you,” she said. “Damn you damn you damn you.” He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her cunt became the world.

Not that his battle scenes are any better.
>>
>>82494808
>Are You Afraid of the Dark on Nickelodeon had more scary shit than contemporary horror films
We watch that show on here frequently. You're full of shit.
>>
>>82493747
This desu. How degenerate do you people want society to become?
"bill nye saves the world" is what comes about from liberalism. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
>>
>>82494902
>Her cunt became the world

Kek why does this make me laugh so much
>>
>>82494946

So the choice is between "too much fun" and "no fun at all"?
>>
>>82493372
Not very long
These characters somewhat depend on their human antagonist whoever they may be that day
In crossed the only antagonist are the Crossed and big groups are not favored in that universe
>>
>>82495094
No it isn't. It only seems that way to your deluded liberal mind.
>>
someone post the hannibal mosaic where they censored a piece of renaissance art
>>
>>82495120

I see what the SJW bullshit has done to the entertainment industry, but what's the conservative alternative? If the industry followed right wing ideals primarily, what would it look like?

I'm interested.
>>
>>82495207
more blood and gore
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.