[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I asked Michael why it was easier to train oil drillers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

>"I asked Michael why it was easier to train oil drillers to become astronauts than it was to train astronauts to become oil drillers, and he told me to shut the fuck up, so that was the end of that talk."

-Ben Affleck, during the Armageddon commentary track
>>
>>82490657
In that photo he totally looks like his brother.
>>
>>82490657
>and he told me to shut the fuck up
Not an argument
>>
>>82490657
its still a great movie
>>
DONT WANNA CLOUSSSSEEEEE MY AYYYYYYYYYYSSS
>>
>>82491505
DONT WANNA FAAAAUUULLLLLLL ASSLLLEEEEEEEP
>>
>>82490657
Hahaha bin al'fleki is such a cuck he just shuts up when someone tells him to.
>>
>astronauts in charge of taking the shuttle to and from the asteroid are involved from start to finish
>ben al'fecki never once realised this

what a cuck
>>
>>82490657
>oil drillers
kek
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ahtp0sjA5U
>>
Say anything you want but this was pure kino just like The Rock was.
>>
thats how batman looked in dcu when he started fighting crime?
>>
>>82491665
Ben sounds so young and high as fuck.
>>
>>82491665
KKE
>>
>>82491665
wtf I love Ben Affleck now!
>>
>>82491665
that commentary sounds really good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzPPJEk0grk
>>
File: ben.webm (2MB, 285x382px) Image search: [Google]
ben.webm
2MB, 285x382px
>>
>>82491962
What went wrong bros?

;_;
>>
File: young supes and bats.png (362KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
young supes and bats.png
362KB, 500x481px
>>82491836
He was a young pretty boy until 20 years in Gotham broke his spirit.
>>
>>82491665
I like how when he says "shut your mouth" the last time someone in the movie is also being told to shut up
>>
>>82491665
/ourguy/ Marlel BTFO
>>
>>82491979
Had a mild life crisis. Got reckless with his cheating. Fucked dumb bimbos and wife found out. She left him and then spent a couple years becoming an alcoholic after getting clean ten years before. Fucked up his dream project Live by night by rushing it, probably because of stress at home. Did a good job as Batman but won't get credit for it because of the bad ratings BvS got.
>>
>>82492148
I hate Batman v superman but it's a damn shame Affleck will never get a shot at Batman with a competent writer and director, he did the best he could with such bad material.

He's only going to do the bare minimum he's contractually obligated to do for his solo movie and then he's out, he's already dropped out of directing it.
>>
>>82491665
ben is literally /ourguy/

he should join half in the meme
>>
>>82491994
Kind of makes me wish we had a single Batman that aged with the movies a la Huge Jackedman's Wolverine.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.