[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: The Last Ripoff.png (462KB, 1498x483px) Image search: [Google]
The Last Ripoff.png
462KB, 1498x483px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
p-p-pottery
>>
>>82489831
CLIMATE CHANGE
>>
>>82489831
POOTERY
BRAVO RIAN
>>
>snow planet
>dust planet

????
>>
>>82489831
What? AT-AT again? Or what is that supposed to be other than "things I recognize"?
>>
I clapped when I saw the AT-ATs, very cool how Disney is taking inspiration from the Original trilogy for their New Trilogy. This is going to be the biggest movie ever, even bigger than Empire Strikes Back!
>>
>GUISE!! WE SWEAR WE AREN'T GOING TO RELY ON NOSTALGIA AND REMAKE ONE OF THE ORIGINAL MOVIES AGAIN!
>>
I don't get it, the one on the right looks objectively better
>>
>>82489831
DUDE IMAGERY LAMO
>>
>>82490171
ME
>>
I know what that is!
>>
>>82490171
Very cool. Very cool.
>>
>>82490216
Hell yes brother!
>>
>>82489831
very cool
e
r
y

c
o
o
l
>>
File: 2uX8vCv.png (132KB, 256x259px) Image search: [Google]
2uX8vCv.png
132KB, 256x259px
>They're actually going for the pottery angle

Oh my
>>
>Disney's "new" trilogy is just a reash of the OT
Why is Disney so afraid of innovation as of now bros? Uncle Walt wouldn't have wanted this
>>
>>82490497
Uncle Walt wouldn't want the jews to run his company either.
>>
>HOMAGE
>O
>M
>A
>G
>E

>definitely not a cheap and easy way to write films
>>
>>82490415
it's not poetry when it's just a copy
>>
>i-its suppose to be a remake!
>f-fucking contrarians
>>
>>82490171
This, it will be just like when Rick escaped the space vacuum and returned home xD
>>
>>82490415
It's only okay when Lucas does it
>>
File: swffcfty85785741.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
swffcfty85785741.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
I already see so many changes, what are you on about anonymous poster? I as an unnamed fan who ACTUALLY loves Star Wars see the potetial here for new vehicles and soldier types primed and ready for merchandising. Can't you see they're adding to the thing we all love (I love Stars Wars!!!), nothing is being taken away. Just like all of you, I cannot wait to see Star Wars Episode VIII The Last Jedi 2, maybe even 3 times on its opening weekend with the rest of the real hardcore fanpersons!

Reply to this comment if you too will be the RESISTANCE to the growing 'dark side' in Disney's The Star Wars fan community! Reminder to report all unofficially leaked spoilers and dissent.
>>
>It's like poetry so that it rhymes, every stanza kinda rhymes with the last one.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.