[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watch episode again >painful Anansi BLM anachronistic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 41

File: american-gods-e1468939114357.jpg (17KB, 651x241px) Image search: [Google]
american-gods-e1468939114357.jpg
17KB, 651x241px
>watch episode again
>painful Anansi BLM anachronistic speech
>Bilquis unbirthing montage
>several random dicks
>5 minutes of Shadow crying in a bathtub
>5 minutes of Shadow crying packing up his house
>terribly made up additional scenes

Highlights

>every scene actually from the book didn't suck
>even the little add ons (Czernobog's random race comment) seemed to flow rather than be stagnant
>Gillian Anderson crushes it as Media/Lucy Ricardo

So why did Starz give full reign to ruin this season while making the good parts so good?
>>
Why the fuck do they have to add a song in every scene
>>
>>82489708
>making more than one thread to complain about the same thing

Pathetic.
>>
>>82489708
the neon purple nigger spider comedian scene was fucking cringeful.
it also shits on the books message of people brought their gods to the land.
the nigger spider just lands on its own.
>>
>>82490143

>is upset that /tv/ poster is doing what /tv/ does 24/7/365 because its SJW shitshow is being mocked

You want to push us all back inside you gaping cunt?
>>
Is there a webm yet? you know which
>>
File: SlaveryLOLBTFO.jpg (86KB, 1200x722px) Image search: [Google]
SlaveryLOLBTFO.jpg
86KB, 1200x722px
It's a feel guilty about slavery episode
>>
>>82492133

Can't wait for the most homoerotic scene on television.
>>
>>82490143
they cried when a mixed race actor got cast to play the mixed race lead character, if you weren't expecting this after literally every episode you haven't been paying attention to /tv/ much
>>
>>82492296

Had no problem with Shadow's casting. When the decide to make Ibis into a dark black dude after it's discussed he could have been black, or Greek, or Spanish (and the whole idea that no one though of Jacquel and Ibis as a 'colored' funeral parlor until Reconstruction) it's a bit annoying. That is an interesting concept, dealing with passing and how belief impacts the gods, but nah, we need to be heavyhanded SJW alldayeveryday to allay white guilt.
>>
I liked the dick pic. It made me LOL BTFO by white cock
>>
>>82492566

Bit it's supposed to be Dane Cook's dick, and that's just sad.
>>
>>82492133
No they didn't. Blacks or Arabs did before the sold you to Europeans.
>>
Jesus christ

I just started watching the second episode and that cringeworthy speech at the start has made me genuinely consider abandoning the show entirely

Is it worth continuing?
>>
>>82489708
See you next week.

I'm sure there'll be more to trigger you. Piss you off. Whatever you want to call it.
>>
>>82493153
Well they made Egyptian gods blacks too for some reason. So probably not.
I wonder how actual North Africans feel about American turning then in blacks that they so loath?
kek
>>
>>82493112
wut
>>
>>82493153
if you're not trolling and actually that much of a sensitive faggot that someone saying slavery is a bad time for blacks in one scene upsets you, no, it's probably not worth watching, there will be a lot more things in the show that take you out of your comfort zone.
>>
>>82493176
Not that guy, but I'm more bothered about how forced and weirdly written the whole thing was. It goes against the message of what the show's supposed to be about.
>>
>>82493252
The scene implied that the Dutch caught and enslaved them on their own, rather than just bought the slaves from other blacks.
>>
>Anansi in the book
brown, manlet, chill, funny, clever
>Anansi in the series
black,tall,angry, psychotic, RACE WAR NAO

To be fair, this was the first change from the source material that I really hate.
>>
>>82493304
And what is the message? As far as I know, the book didn't have one.
>>
>>82493286
You're treating this as "lol u mad whitey" when I'm just bothered that they fucked up his character and used the scene as a hamfisted attempt at social commentary in a place that didn't make sense.

It's been a while since I read the book, but since when could the gods time travel?
>>
>>82493346
>>Anansi in the book
>brown,

Maybe you should look up what Anansi is retard. Or read anansi boys. Or read American Gods again.
>>
I only watched it to fap.

Hard to find my fetish.
>>
>>82493391
>dis nigga dis mad
Nigga, y u so mad tho?
>>
>>82493067
Dane Cook is dead already?
>>
>>82493324
Right. So?
>>
>>82493455
Historical revisionism for an agenda's sake.
>>
>>82493552
And? I didn't write it. Why sperg out on me about it?
>>
>>82493588
No one implied you wrote it.
>>
Shame really, another series with a good first episode taking a nosedive in the second.
>>
File: cab-calloway-2.jpg (33KB, 450x611px) Image search: [Google]
cab-calloway-2.jpg
33KB, 450x611px
>>82493391

>gets described as an aging Cab Calloway natty dressed and jovial
>now an angry zip coon type lawdy yes kill dem white folks

It's painful. Hell, do the original Anansi introduction (the magic twins) as a great way to intro a bunch of gods of Africa, but this was hamhanded as fuck.
>>
>>82493651
Everything in Chicago was based though.
>>
>>82493616
So leave me the fuck alone about it, retard. Go bother Fuller or Slade.
>>
>>82493733
I'm just trying to get guilty for slavery bro. No need to sperg out.
>>
>>82492133
>killing myself will really teach the white man a lesson
I thought the message of this scene is that Niggers shoot each other in the streets because they are gullible idiots. This guy appears and tells them that the best use of their time is to burn themselves alive. And they do it because they just believe him without questioning what he says. We the audience know that he is right and live at the end of the boatride will be shit for them. But they don't know that. They are just too stupid to think for themselves.
>>
>>82493722

Yeah. It seems like if you just cut out any scene that has a non-Shadow minority in it you'll almost have a good retelling of American Gods.
>>
So how did Shadow escape the lynching? I thought someone came to his rescue or something and it would be a cliffhanger to find out who saved him. Did they just let him go?
>>
>>82493796
Now you mention it, yeah, almost all the stuff with Shadow has been decent. Everything outside of it is fucking trash.
>>
>>82493869
His waif saved him but they are saving that reveal for later since it was supposed to happen a bit later in the books. Technical boy didn't attempt to have him killed after he spoke with him in the books.
>>
>>82493948

It feels like they got the contract, realized fuck, we have one book to do the whole series, then decided 'fuck, well, guess we need to write some filler' and gave Fuller and a group of Tumblrinas full reign to write it.
>>
>>82489708
Is the book good?
>>
File: IMG-20170507-WA0010.jpg (85KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170507-WA0010.jpg
85KB, 1600x900px
>>
File: Dane.jpg (45KB, 620x375px) Image search: [Google]
Dane.jpg
45KB, 620x375px
>>82494057
Based Big Dick Dane, working Shadow the cuck.
>>
>>82494107
blacks can't be cucks.
I mean a white women cheats with a white men... yeah sure...
On that point i stoppped
>>
>>82494201
>blacks can't be cucks.
Explain Idris Elba and Jaime Foxx then.
>>
Someone got a link to the episode?
>>
>>82493200
Different people over time
>>
>>82494329
https://solarmoviez.to/movie/american-gods-season-1-20443/639079-8/watching.html
>>
>>82494340

Yeah, nah. The People of the Nile weren't Nigerian black, nor were most of their gods.
>>
>>82494340
>WE WAZ
Nope.
>>
>>82494051
Better than this
>>
>>82494367
Thanks mate.
>>
I wanted this show to be good but I'm slowly starting to think it's actually kind of shit.
>>
>>82494530

When Jezebel, The Root, The Mary Sue, etc. call every episode THE MOST IMPORTANT EPISODE OF TELEVISION EVER you know it's shit.
>>
>>82494587
The thing that bothers me is that the BLM scene is basically irrelevant, it's like it was thrown in there purely for brownie points.
>>
>>82494107
So Dane is the dead guy?
>>
>>82494674

That was bad, but that scene of Bilquis being sad that she can't be a fat sassy black woman and get fucked was hilarious.

>that stretching of the jewelry for a fat chick

Oh my. So powerful.
>>
>>82494711
Yea, but he will probably show up in a flashback
>>
>>82494812

To when Dane Cook was relevant?
>>
>>82495043
I don't know, but there will probably be flashback to Shadow and his wife, and he will show up in those too.
>>
File: 1494105764088.jpg (15KB, 388x304px) Image search: [Google]
1494105764088.jpg
15KB, 388x304px
>>82495043
ZING!!!!
>>
Was appalled at the shitty attempt at an Irish accent by the Leprechaun, surprise, he is played by some jew.
>>
>have them tease us with lucy's tits
>don't end up showing them
d-damn
>>
>>82494340
>ancient egyptian literally painted themselves as light brown in their wall paintings
>lol they are black guys
Fuck off hoteps
>>
The real annoying thing about the BLM scene was that it throws out a much better CtA story. I liked the black twin that ends up fighting in the hatiain revolution than this half assed speech.
>>
I never followed any American tv series for years now and Im only here because of American Gods since I like the book. My god what are these fanfic tier of writing? I mean, props for that unbirthing scene, but still
>All of the not so subtle WE WUZ shit
>black egyptian gods
>that viking play war shit, instead of introducing us to the importance of gallows.
>later on we got roman gods of forgery as gods of guns (tm)

Not to mention the super weird, style-over-substance, take on the naration. I dont feel like watching a story, I felt like watching some music video. Are all americans TV series this level of chaotic quality now? Is this what you guys call as """"kino""""" ?
>>
Don't know why anybody would think this show might be alright when the book is a hot piece of dog shit. Literally one of the worst I've ever read
>>
so are all threads gonna be you know who complaining about you know what? why not just drop the show?
>>
The evil white guy's white dolls doing ultra-violence and hanging the black guy by the neck, oh what brilliant symbolism...
>>
>>82495451

Are we not allowed to enjoy the schadenfreude of a shit tier show being lauded as patrician TV for its hamfisted SJW bullshit?

I thought this was /tv/
>>
as a non-americuck that's not obsessed with race and BLM shit, the intro was a good scene of a trickster god convincing a bunch of guys to sacrifice themselves to him.

I don't know why you have to cry about sjw's just because he said black people get fucked for a few hundred years in america.

stormare and gillian anderson on the tv scenes were great, looking forward to more mcshane and dude talking in the car, they have decent chemistry.
>>
>>82495349
If you want Kino watch Fargo.
>>
>>82495562
nice leddit spacing. guess i don't need to get on the threads if it will just be the same week in week out
>>
>>82495578
I think my problem is how out of place it felt. If it had been another African, wearing African sort of clothes and tricking the slaves that's one thing, but going on a weird rant about something that hasn't even happened yet was just weird.
>>
>>82495641

>caring about spacing

I guess autism does speak. I'm just not listening.
>>
>>82495578
The original CtA of Anansi is better tho.
>>
>>82496004
yes, it is.

still no need for the sjw blm reeeeeeee though, but I guess should expect nothing else from this place.
>>
>>82496004
>CtA
Chicago Transit Authority?
>>
>>82496129
It's just out of place. Even people who support what it's saying surely must concede that it's a strange place for it.
>>
>>82489708
Fucking dropped. This BLM shit wasn't in the book.

Nansi was a trickster. Always pictured him as a nice old black man.
>>
>>82489708
>>82496948
Is it going to be the same actor in Anansi Boys?
I guess it was a good performance but it's so jarringly different from his personality in the books.
>>
>>82497104
It isn't tho.
>>
>>82497181
It is though.
>>
I'm not gonna watch this shit show.
>>
File: Angry-Video-Game-Nerd.jpg (58KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Angry-Video-Game-Nerd.jpg
58KB, 630x420px
>>82497308
>>
>>82496153

You haven't seen all the GREATEST MONOLOGUE OF ALL TIME calls from the SJW blog sites?
>>
>>82497240
He literally tricked those niggas into sacrificing the ship for him.
>>
>>82497586
Why did he do it dressed up like a jive gangster from the 20th century though? Talking about things that don't exist yet?

I would have been happy with it if he represented the god as he was, not what he would become in the future. I mean shit, the whole idea is that the gods represent the understanding of the people who believe in them, why would slave #442124 see Anansi as some sort of modern guy?
>>
>>82497764
From that perspective I kinda agree, that was strange. Hope Wednesday won't stand before vikings in his fucking hat.
>>
>>82497554
no I don't spend spend my life online reading clickbait.

you shouldn't either.
>>
>>82496948
>Nansi was a trickster.
And he tricked those dumb niggas to make a sacrifice off their own lives.
>Always pictured him as a nice old black man.
He might be older when we get to his appearance in the story proper. Remember that Bilquis looked way older when she didn't have any worshippers, and Anansi has way less worshippers today than 300 years ago.

Also, some Anon said that Anansi making landfall by himself instead of being brought by his worshippers contradicts the way the gods reached America. I think that's not exactly true. A slave revolt resulting in a ship burning down would be quite the story back then. Even if it's not direct worship, the results of Anansi's deed being on the lips of thousands of Americans might be enough to plant the seed of his faith on the American soil. One/some of the slaves might have survived too.
>>
File: vlcsnap-error856.png (3MB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-error856.png
3MB, 1920x1088px
Can bookfags fill me in on what happened with the faceless guys who tried to hang Shadow? Who/what killed them?
>>
>>82497818
>Hope Wednesday won't stand before vikings in his fucking hat.

Exactly. If he did the Vikings would think "the fuck is this guy". Why were the Africans ok with seeing their god looking nothing like them, and in fact LOOKING LIKE THE SLAVEOWNERS.

If I was to do the scene, you could keep it mostly the same, but just change him to be dressed in what the Africans would imagine a god looking like, and make him speak their fucking language like the African guy did.

We all know why the fucking didn't though. It's so when we see Anansi later he can look exactly the same and the dumbfuck audience won't get confused. That, and he speaks in English so they can upload it to Youtube and get revenue from clickbait websites.

I'm really talking myself into hating this show.
>>
>>82497928
Shadow's dead wife, June, zombified by the gold coin that fell on her grave in the first episode
>>
>>82497818
Nah. He stays as a wooden, forgotten statue in the first episode, remember?
But that war play in the same segment was fucking let down. I was hoping for the regular ver. I mean, sure you got an amerindian killed, but those vikings literally got whats coming for them right after that when the tribe attacked, slicing them and burning their boat, plus it introduce the importance of gallows that would be prevalent in all the story.

My hype was now hanging on the carousel and hall of dead gods scene. If they couldnt deliver those two scenes even with all of the modern CGI then theres seriously somethig wrong with those guy that make this.
>>
>>82498090
>hall of dead gods scene
tell me more
>>
>>82497928
It wasnt even in the book. Shadow was just ditched in gutter by Tech Boy near the motel.

The book delivers the weirdness slowly and not as hamfisted as the series was.
>>
>>82498215
It's almost like the book was well written and this is a trash adaptation by a hack.

I'm so glad Sandman hasn't been adapted now.
>>
>>82498072
This show sounds stupid.
>>
>>82498290

They're saying this show is their gateway for Sandman...
>>
>>82498349
Sandman sucked.
>>
>>82498349
Ah fuck

Now I want this shit to flop hard
>>
>>82498390
Fuck you. It's the only comic I've ever enjoyed.

A game of you is an excellent bit of writing.
>>
>>82498390
I dunno, I think Thomas Haden Church did an okay job
>>
>>82498211
literally what it says on the tin. Shadow didnt dream of Laura when he stays in the motel, but an infinite hall of statues of forgotten gods. It started out usual like some fertile crescent deities but also includes gods shaped like burning fire or a mammoth skull or mummified hand. There he met with the buffalo again. Then he wakes up and Laura is there in person as a moving embalmed zombie.

Maybe they are saving it when Shadow had accepted more the weird.
>>
Ugh, I wanted to watch the episode with /tv/ but this won't happen. Fucking Starz.
>>
>>82492454
>after it's discussed he could have been black, or Greek, or Spanish
after it's discussed he could have been black
>he could have been black

Why /pol/ is so fucking stupid?
>>
>>82498422
>>Fuck you. It's the only comic I've ever enjoyed.

Yeah no shit. It was shit. Fuck you.

And this is coming from me.
>>
>>82498553
And why the FUCK should I care about your faggot opinion?
>>
>>82498633
Because I am the son of God, nigga
>>
>>82498674
Prove it
>>
>>82498633
Because I'm smarter than you.
>>
File: snlol.jpg (107KB, 907x473px) Image search: [Google]
snlol.jpg
107KB, 907x473px
>>82498711
BEHOLD, A MIRACLE
>>
>>82489708
Why should I watch this if I have already read the book?
Watch some underpaid actors stumble through their lines?
Fucking endlessly adaptations, so creatively bankrupt
>>
>>82498758
>HOW TO ADVERB PLZX?
>>
File: 220px-Demore_Barnes.jpg (13KB, 220x320px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Demore_Barnes.jpg
13KB, 220x320px
>>82498526

>"Mostly you are what they think you are. It's just strange when they talk about African-Americans. Makes me think of the people from Punt, Ophir, Nubia. We never thought of ourselves as Africans, we were the people of the Nile."

>"So you were Egyptians," said Shadow.

>Mr. Ibis pushed his lower lip upward, then let his head bob from side to side, as if it were on a spring, weighing the pluses and minuses, seeing things from both points of view.

>"Well, yes and no. 'Egyptians' makes me think of the folk who live there now. The ones who built their cities over our graveyards and palaces. Do they look like me?" Shadow shrugged. He'd seen black guys who looked like Mr. Ibis. He'd seen white guys with tans who looked like Mr. Ibis.

And here's Mr. Ibis in the show. Totally looks like that description!
>>
>>82489708
I liked the episode overall. The first few minutes were closed to garbage but everything after that was pretty good. Parts with Czernobog were great.
>>
>>82498877
>Ibis was the first WE WAZ pretending to be black so that he could get business from stupid blacks that didn't know better
God of Wisdom right there.
>>
>>82493384
I don't know what he said in the books but given how the gods seem to function it seems like he's the resentment of american blacks personified

I mean it's not really glorifying the BLM movement when he tells all the blacks to literally burn themselves to death sinking the ship (and then survives on his own)
>>
>>82499705
*close
>>
>>82499731
But BLM literally tells blacks to burn down their own shit.......
>>
>>82499731
It's just not a sensible place for it. There's no reason for him to know about things like that at that stage.

If you want to do something with it in modern times that's fine, but having that sort of message in 1690 or whatever is just odd.
>>
>>82499715
kek

speaking of Kek, I wonder what he would look like in that universe. I mean, he's an old god, but his worship mainly came from the internet. Could he stand on his own or would he be personified by someone else? Shadow got some adventures of his own in the sequels. Maybe we got one someday.
>>
>>82494754
>That was bad, but that scene of Bilquis being sad that she can't be a fat sassy black woman and get fucked was hilarious.
>that stretching of the jewelry for a fat chick
>Oh my. So powerful.

What? That's the weirdest interpretation of that scene. Bilquis is mad she can't get fucked? There's a whole montage of her fucking. The bit in the museum is her being nostalgic for the old days, where she had idols and worshipers. The bit with the jewelry was her remember what she used to look like wearing it, it has nothing to do with being fat or whatever you're talking about.
>>
Why did Anansi lie about blacks being the target of Police violence? Why didn't he tell them they get shot more because the commit disproportionate amount of crime? Why didn't he tell them they will end up being responsible for half of all murders in the country despite being 12% of the population? Why didn't he tell them that they will commit murder/rapes/hate crimes at 5 times the rate of white people in the future, and still get free welfare and affirmative action by claiming to be eternal victims?

Dude is a dick.
>>
>>82499989
>Why did Anansi lie about blacks being the target of Police violence?

Bait aside, why would they know what police even are?
>>
>>82499796
As I said, I don't know how it was in the books, but he's obviously a giant anachronism walking in this scene, and also personifies or exploits all the unhealthy instincts of the blacks, which is highlighted by him shoving all that shit into un-corrupted innocent tribal africans who never knew what black nor white was until that point

it can't really be black lives matters if it calls the very identity of blackness harmful
>>
>>82499968
But would he be a new or old god? Old god in theory, but he wouldn't get any worship if it wasn't for modern technology.
>>
>>82499982

>not getting that she yearns for when she could be a 350 lb hambeast and have everyone clamoring for her ebony cunt
>>
>>82499989
the better question is, why did no one mentioned that the muzzies enslaved the blacks first and then sold them to the white man.
>>
>>82500157

>spouting hatefacts

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>82495410
this. I don't understand the praise. It felt like a chore to get through. Gaiman is a very dull writer
>>
Reminds me of sense8. It started well and then turned into SJW bullshit.
Didn't even finish the first season.

If they keep on forcing their BLM bullshit into every episode I will stop watching.
>>
>>82500548
>Gaiman is a very dull writer

I disagree. Good Omens is one of the books I can't put down if I start it.
>>
>>82500157
I guess the thousand years of neutering of black slaves at the hand of the arabs is not as important as the few hundred years of trans-atlantic slave trade.
>>
>>82489708
Meh as a non American who doesn't have blacked.com and BLM shoved down your throat every day I liked Anansis opening. Seems exactly what their native god what tell the slaves to do in their situation to go out with a bang
>>
>>82489708
>unbirthing montage

fuck, i gotta see this
>>
>>82500800
>b-b-but they did it too!
>>
>>82500800
Well they don't have to deal with blacks whining now to they? Same way Mexicans don't have to deal with the Natives since the wiped out/assimilated them while Americans have to hear shit about "genociding" Native Americans by putting then reservations.

If only white people were as shitty as brown people they wouldn't have to deal with all this SJW bullshit.
>>
>>82500800
Arabs enslaved blacks and whites tho. It was equal opportunity slavery for all non Muslims while whites did it based on skin colour
>>
File: Muslim Scholars on Blacks.jpg (292KB, 1385x1822px) Image search: [Google]
Muslim Scholars on Blacks.jpg
292KB, 1385x1822px
>>82500913
Ah yes, the "white people did it because of racism" revisionism. My favorite.
>>
>>82500913
Different belief systems. Muslims did to non-Muslims. In fact, at time they would stop converting blacks so that they could have a steady source of fresh slaves.
>>
>>82500863
Arabs did not do it, too, they did it first, longer and way more brutal. They will do it again as soon as the west has lost power in Africa, too.
>>
>>82500800
>>82501056
>They will do it again

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/13067
They never stopped. No wait, they did, when white people forced to to stop. Then they went back to it after they left.
Funny how that works out.
>>
>>82500948
But there were black Muslims, who weren't enslaved who were pretty important like Al Andalus and the Almoravid kingdom had a whole lot of niggers same with the Mali Kingdom
>>
>>82489708
Introducing ultra generic tough guy number 420. This nigger cannot act his way out of a wet paper bag, jesus christ. So fucking mediocre.
>>
>>82501109
The biggest joke of history will always be blacks converting to islam to protest slavery.
>>
File: 1492391978750.jpg (206KB, 690x550px) Image search: [Google]
1492391978750.jpg
206KB, 690x550px
>>82501056
you're attempting to point fingers to explain away your obvious guilt

stop feeling pity and caring about stupid bullshit like slavery instead
>>
>>82500772
I'll give it a try. He has good ideas, but from what I read, he never doesnt go much deeper than that
>>
>>82501056
>They will do it again as soon as the west has lost power in Africa, too.

If the west loses power in Africa, which is not going to happen in your lifetime, then the arabs would be worth literally nothing
>>
>>82501179
I'm not American, in Germany we get guilt tripped about other things. (which I don't feel guilty about either).
>>
>>82501129
>But there were black Muslims
Yea, because they couldn't enslave fellow Muslims.

> Al Andalus and the Almoravid kingdom had a whole lot of niggers same with the Mali Kingdom
All slaver Kingdoms.
>>
>>82501196
Good Omens is a collaboration with Terry Pratchett, so that might make it better for you.
>>
>>82501015
That's just rational business. The ottomans kept enslaving slavniggers until well into the 19th Century as well and sold them off to Egypt where thy had a gay Mamluk slave army
>>
>>82501145
He's a bit flat. That would work with book Shadow, but TV Shadow doesn't suit him.
>>
>>82501129
And the South had free blacks who owned black slaves. I guess that makes it ok.
>>
>>82501380
It does it's only white urban anglocucks who feel guilty and project it on everyone they meet
>>
>>82495349
The Leftovers, Better Call Saul, The Night Of etc

These are examples of good american tv shows. Im sure i could find some shitty tv show from your third world country and hold it up as a representative sample too.
>>
>>82494057
Holy shit, I thought this was a shoop before I watched the episode.

I actually laughed.
>>
>>82501332
Yeah. Some of the acting by him in this show is so unconvincing. Like his wife just died and he jokes around with the Wednesday guy on the plane and laughs. Then just some of his reactions to things don't seem believable.
>>
>>82501446
Maybe if you'd said something like Fargo.
>>
>>82501569
It probably has a bit to do with the writing.
>>
>>82501591
It was include in etc. as essential americore.
>>
>>82501787
I just don't like the inclusion of Better Call Saul. That's plebcore and you know it.
>>
>>82501569
This. In the book, Shadow literally ditch the annoying old man when the plane landed due to bad weather because he annoys him (Wednesday the one overslept there). It buit Wednesday character, but cant they just did the majority of it later in the Bar?
>>
>made it to 11 min in of first episode
>saw his wife was white and it's another forced black male white female romance for the lead character
>dropped

Yeah, I know she's dead. I don't care. According to the last census in America there were less than 300k b/w couples in the entire country. That's less than 1 percent. Yet they show up in movies and tv shows about 40 or 50 times and much as that.
>>
>>82502019

But she's white in the book and he's mixed in the book as well.
>>
>>82502129

Yeah, all media. Books, films, tv, videogames, etc.

It's a distortion of reality. A massive misrepresentation. When that happens it always means someone wants to change the way you think about something.
>>
Anyone else decide to drop this show after the nignog virtue signaling of the first 10 minutes of episode 2?

You only had 1 job Starz
>>
Peter Stormare vs Ian McShane, I'm loving this
>>
>>82502260
wow someone is insecure
>>
This show is not good lol
>>
>WHAT WE WANT? DEAD COPS
>BLACK LIVES MATTER

real subtle kikes, I guess we won't get the Haitian revolution now

fuck sjws
>>
>>82502381

No, not really. I just don't like being manipulated.

If you were an alien and based what you thought American demographics were, based on the movie and tv signals you picked up you would say america was about 50% white, 35% black, 14% latino and 1% asian. And that about half of all whites were romantically paired with blacks.
>>
File: 1492569336173.png (48KB, 888x582px) Image search: [Google]
1492569336173.png
48KB, 888x582px
>>82502600
I get it, no white woman will ever want you so it pisses you to see interracial couples.
You should go back to /pol/
>>
>>82502698
Typical liberal, goes straight to character assassination when faced with uncomfortable truth.
>>
File: 1385752195176.jpg (41KB, 573x313px) Image search: [Google]
1385752195176.jpg
41KB, 573x313px
It all makes sense now, guys.
>>
File: mg.jpg (108KB, 431x408px) Image search: [Google]
mg.jpg
108KB, 431x408px
>>82489708
>crushes it
You faggots are reddit incarnate.
>>
>>82493793
They're going to die in slavery. This way they die on their own terms. Its like fargo. Malvo said a bear gnawed his leg off to get out of a bear trap and dies an hour later in a stream. Bear went to the stream to either get a fish or get a drink, either way it checked out on its own terms. People jumped during September 11 to avoid being burnt alive. Dutch Windmill Employee did the same, the other guy was found roasted to death. Some are better off as slaves dying in servitude, others says fuck you and take a leap.
>>
>>82489708
is Sam going to be in the show??
>>
We were Godz and Shit
>>
>>82502698

Pretty predictable ad hominem. I'm married to a wonderful white girl.

Rather than calling people names, what you should be asking yourself is; for what reason does such a startling misrepresentation of reality persist?
>>
>>82503051
You're right, but I can tell you that's it's mostly marketing and not a Jewish agenda. You need to pander to black people to get their money. You don't to get Hispanics and Asians to consume your product.
>>
>>82503086
This isn't pandering to black people it's pandering to black males who have interracial fetishes and white females who have interracial fetishes. You fucking cuck. It's also to be obvious to anyone who doesn't have the fetish and encouraged so that it might develop. It is an agenda, you're just fucking stupid.

Add a billion blacks I don't care, just keep the sex/romance homogeneous.
>>
>>82503154
>a billion blacks
Would that be a GORILLION?
>>
>>82503086

>Pandering to 12% of the total population, who also have the lowest disposable income of any ethnic group

Does this make sense to you, economically?

If it doesn't you should consider this is not the real reason.
>>
>>82503154
Nah, it's all about the shekels.
>>
>>82503154
This is Gaiman's novel, yes he's Jewish. If you don't like, Don't watch.
>>
>>82503313

Technically a Jewish Scientologist.
>>
>>82503283
Why wouldn't it? They already get everyone else's money but niggers. Asians are too small to pander too (in America). Hispanics consume media at a higher rate than even white people. Blacks at a far lower.
Look at how much money the Tyler Perry shit makes. That's almost entirely black people, and studios want a cut of that in their regular movies too.
>>
>>82503313
This isn't Gaiman's novel.

This is a bastardized version of it. They took one of the best characters of the book and turned it a negro high school spoken word poetry debate champion with Black Panther ties.
>>
>>82503402
>Asians are too small to pander too (in America)

They are 6 percent of the population, blacks are 12.
>>
>>82503499
Highest income group in the US.
>>
>>82503499
I already told you that they consume media at a similar rate to white people. Improving it won't increase the profits that much compared to black.
>>
>>82503600

They hate blacks in their media, and it turns them off in droves.

>https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/27/china-and-india-have-a-huge-problem-with-racism-toward-black-people/

They also have many many times the disposable income of American blacks ,as another poster said they are the highest income group. You would be burning dollars to chase pennies. Your argument makes no economic sense.
>>
>>82503479
What do you think happened when thousands of Negroes per trip was taken across the vast oceans. It doesn't matter who captured them because if a Fucking cunt, kidnapped a bunch of girls and sold them to you to fuck whenever you felt like it, are you to blame or them? These men and women were beaten, raped, worked to death.

All Anansi told them was, GO OUT ON YOUR OWN TERMS! Do you know that there was a time, for centuries, Niggers wanted to be like their white counterparts but were murdered and beaten and chased away. You forced them into ghettos and then, the CIA came along and gave them coke and said, sell it to each other, but then you got a taste of it, and you came to them to buy it, and the CIA realized far too late that they made a mistake. NOT that they've done anything about it. But you treat a dog like shit long enough, eventually it'll bite your ass.
>>
>>82503600
See
>>82503824
>>
File: 1492427719442.png (126KB, 800x769px) Image search: [Google]
1492427719442.png
126KB, 800x769px
Has an erect penis ever been shown on American television before this epsiode? Every other penis I remember seeing on tv has always been flaccid.
>>
>>82503959
nigger got cucked by a true cocksman. Makes me smile.
>>
>>82503833

Is that why Africa is a slow moving car crash of rape, torture, mayhem, piracy and murder? Despite hundreds of billions of dollars in foreign aid? Because of slavery? Because of the CIA?
>>
>>82503833
LOL that's some solid b8
>>
>>82504026
>>82504045

I think you're confused. You know, there was a time black men wore ties and would daily, look for work. But were excluded every time. This went on for decades. and decades. You see, niggers in the Caribbean did very well for themselves. Except for Jamaica, you know because the CIA dropped more than thirty thousand guns there and tried to get members of the government and their families, assassinated. But then you knew that. But as I was saying Niggers in the Caribbean prospered. And that's because the Brits, who didn't like niggers, still insisted that as members of the Empire, they should be as intelligent and as witty as their white counterparts. So in these places you have an overwhelming number of Lawyers. Per capita, in the Caribbean, you have more Lawyers and Accountants there than you do anywhere else in the world. Malcolm X I believe wanted to be a Lawyer, his teacher told him that as a nigger, the best he could hope for was a janitorial job. The more you know.
>>
>>82504257
Damn, that's even better b8! Now tell me Jesus was black, and blacks invented everything because melanin is magic!
>>
>>82504257

Actually, from this post I can tell you are the one who is more than a little confused.

Probably about more than one thing.
>>
>>82504329
Ignore it.Your choice. Doesn't make it any less real. Head in the sand.

>>82504337
Well, as you were, nothing to see here. Remain safely retarded if that's how you want to be. I take that back, because calling people like you retarded insults genuine retards.
>>
>>82504257

I notice you completely ignored the question about Africa and instead decided to talk about the carribian and malcolm x. Odd that.
>>
>>82503824
We're talking about Americans, not Asians.
>>
>>82504499
Project much, you black supremacist ignorant faggot?
>>
>>82504499

Yeah, your compelling argument and posting style really convincingly frames you as a genius.
>>
>>82504499
WE WAZ LWAYERS
>>
>>82504565

American Asians, specifically.
>>
File: 1494039061643.png (87KB, 275x263px) Image search: [Google]
1494039061643.png
87KB, 275x263px
>>82504670
>>
>>82504516
Once more, you treated the blacks who belonged to you, horribly. When they wanted to be you, you punished them, spat upon them, and horribly maimed a great many of them. You refused them any work that wasn't yard laborer or ass kisser than you forced them into ghettos and into the poorest neighborhoods. When they got home from world war one, you ran them down and tried to lynch them for wearing the country's uniform, you segregated them, and even the president had to send The Army in, just so a young black girl could have attended school. You blew up churches killing them and their kids, you shot them, dragged some to death, even accused some of rape just so you could kill them, horribly. And all this went on up until the mid eighties in which the diamond ceiling was replaced with a thinner glass one.
You will be forgiven many things but denial of the truth, isn't one of them.

>>82504631
Oh, U are quite MAD. Does it hurt, does the truth? Oh it should. You know the most heart breaking thing the world war two vets experienced was Nazi soldiers being allowed to eat in restaurants and they had to eat outside because whites only. Only to get back home and not be able to find work because well, Schools that the white vets went to are not for your kind so it's back to street cleaning, janitorial and or yard labor.

>>82504670
It must hurt knowing that you are literally the cause of the nigger problem. Niggers are nigging because of what you did, all those years ago. If you were at all like the superior gentleman Brits of old, you would have insisted that the blacks be smart enough. Great Britain you see had standards, even for the lowest niggers. But not in Shoot 'em up America. So hang em high, cowboy.
>>
How are people watching this shit before the actual air date?
It's showing on TV in a few minutes.
>>
>>82504706
I think we are talking about 2 different things. Pandering to American Asians does not entail removing blacks from media, but including them.
>>
>>82504938
It was lovely. I have cable but i don't like watching the telly with my senpai. I'm a bit of a shut in, you see. I'm online most of the time.
>>
>>82504911
>you treated the blacks who belonged to you, horribly

Bitch, nobody alive in the US ever owned blacks
>>
>>82504911
>It must hurt knowing that you are literally the cause of the nigger problem.
top kek nah dwag

Niggers have been nigging since the dawn of time, before even the Arabs enslaved them en masse and they can't be civilized.
>>
>>82504938
ctrl+F Solar
>>
>>82504911
>When they got home from world war one, you ran them down and tried to lynch them for wearing the country's uniform

Bitch, you see anyone who was alive for WW1 here?
>>
>>82505010
Yes you did, you owned them. Even your Andrew Jackson horribly maimed one of them for trying to escape. The Republicans at the time wrote a scathing letter about the barbaric unnatural dog that was Andrew Jackson. May dogs piss on his grave on his dead wife's birthday.

>>82505017
The niggers in the Caribbean was a lovely bunch who didn't nig, neither did the American Niggers. You think they would have nigged and risked being slaughtered. They were a patient bunch who tended to your kids, and mowed your lawns and worked on your farms and cleaned for you and cleaned your shoes. All the while saying, Yes Sir, No Ma'am. They obediently sat at the back of buses and would get up on trains if no seats were left.

>>82505074

The guy just got home and only wanted to see his family and kiss his wife and kiss his kids, maybe even get something to eat from a black joint along the way since the white places were off limits. But the moment you saw him get off that train with his uniform on, you demanded he take it off. What did he ever do to you?
>>
>>82504911
>Nazi soldiers being allowed to eat in restaurants and they had to eat outside because whites only.

Wut? LOL so they had a ceasefire just to eat at a restaurant? Do you get your history lessons from the black twitter subreddit?
>>
>>82504998
Me too anon. We should hang out.
>>82505050
Thanks. I wonder how this site got the episode early. Leak from a critic?
>>
>>82505196
>Yes you did, you owned them. Even your Andrew Jackson
How old do you think I am? Are you retarded?
>>
>>82505196
Well, you killed JFK and put chemicals in the water that make the frogs gay. You also raped and murdered Jon Benet Ramsey. You proud of yourself?
>>
>>82505196
>Caribbean
>didn't chip

Anguilla (UK) 7.5
Antigua and Barbuda 11.2
Aruba (Netherlands) 3.9
Bahamas 29.8
Barbados 8.8
British Virgin Islands (UK) 8.4
Cayman Islands (UK) 14.7
Cuba 4.2
Dominica 21.1
Dominican Republic 17.4
Grenada 7.5 8
Guadeloupe (France) 7.9
Haiti 10.2
Jamaica 36.1
Martinique (France) 2.7
Montserrat (UK) 20.4
Puerto Rico (US) 18.5
Saint Kitts and Nevis 33.6
Saint Lucia 21.6 39
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines 25.6
Trinidad and Tobago 25.9
Turks and Caicos Islands (UK) 6.6
United States Virgin Islands (US) 52.6

LOL. The state of this violent nigger in love with historical revisionism.
>>
>>82505239
They were prisoners of war, you ditz. Or did you think the Western Allies who took West Germany was as barbaric as their Eastern Russian Counterparts. Do try to learn something in that thing you Americans call school.

>>82505323
I don't hang out, sadly. I just stay in my room, take my medication and read and listen to music all day, I read voraciously and I listen to all forms of music in my room. My family calls me a hermit.

>>82505331
I'm older than most, but there's a thing called books and its filled with words. I use them all the time, electronic variations of these yes, but I do use them.

>>82505376
JFK would have died from either Cancer or a heart attack, Dude had bad cholesterol and he had a bad heart.

The water encourages you to be a fag, it's up to you to suck cock or not. Think of it as a truer test of your male worth. Iron Proves Iron, and fire purifies. You either become straight or get bent.

>>82505444
You have to address me as one would a Layman. Wut?
>>
>>82489708
Why are Technical Boy and Media literally the two most powerful entities to exist, ever?
>>
>>82505582
Because (((they))) control both.
>>
>>82505582
aren't^
>>
Does YHWH show up?
>>
>>82505521
Homicide rates.
>>
File: 1494112854596.gif (721KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1494112854596.gif
721KB, 245x245px
>>82505673
Niggers only kill because of all the slaves you currently own. Maybe if you weren't such an racist they would calm down and stop murdering
>>
>>82505739
kek
>>
>>82505673
Since when. You're not a fan of statistics because you're probably either very young or easily lulled to sleep by numbers. But everything is tied into something else. For instance, I give your kid some sugar and the act up. It's that simple. Ask yourself, when as sugar added to the kids diet that made it act like a jackass. For instance, Jamaica was generally crime less for a long time, But, foreign interest owns most of the resource based businesses and because, Capitalism, takes out their earnings, leaving less than anything for the workers and government fees and the like. So government says, "If we become communist, we could chug this nonsense named Capitalism that only works for the top 1%, and everyone shares everything, unilaterially. Well CIA hates the C word and decides to drop guns and death into Jamaica, like they've done nearly everywhere else and there you have it. It's all gone to shit. Bahamas crime went up around the time the CIA started importing Drugs into the United States, one of the places they used was, The Bahamas. So crime was kicked up considerably because of drugs. And it went up considerably more following the bubble burst of 2007 October - 2008 September. Around that time, Economic Hitmen made their way to the Bahamas in record droves, the world bank and imf and encouraged the bahamas borrow a billion dollars for road works. They take from the Bahamas a billion dollar phone company getting the Bahamas government to sell it for pennies on the dollar, literally. 200 million for a billion dollar company, and then they created Bahamas petroleum later renamed, British Petroleum because it was them all along, agreeing to give the Bahamians 13% in monies for their own oil. Other programs, and avenues were privatized and sold to foreign interest groups, namely the exporting of fish and farming and then with the inclusion of the new globalist, the chinese, viola, crime soars. Statistics and stuff.
>>
>>82505739
Yeah, that's hilarious. But if you put a penny in a plastic bag that's hanging over your head, eventually those pennies are going to weigh the bag down and it'll drop on your head, but if you had only given your love away, you would have gotten something back that would be considerably more than a bag of pennies hanging over your head.
>>
File: 1485332404766.png (533KB, 850x479px) Image search: [Google]
1485332404766.png
533KB, 850x479px
>>82498390
>>
File: glYfIpB.jpg (49KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
glYfIpB.jpg
49KB, 500x484px
>>82489708
Again another 7/10 episode from American Gods. The first 10-15 minutes seems to always be "meh" because they are doing original content instead of basing it off the book. Not only do they ignore the whole concept that propelled Niel to make the damn thing it's usually polarizing from the story itself. I'm totally cool with them changing words and some aspects to fit this age in technology which makes total sense, but some of the shit is plain boring in comparison to the actual books. I'm still fine with paying after my free trial on amazon, but I hope the trend of going outside the concept of the book ends soon.
>>
File: NEnVgE6oMSeeqv_2_b.jpg (22KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
NEnVgE6oMSeeqv_2_b.jpg
22KB, 600x316px
>>82505969
>>
>>82493713
The one arm vodun woman and her twin was one of my favorite outside stories. It's upsetting how they are changing the world building stories.
>>
>>82506090

They're planning on Bilquis, the Jinn, Laura to be half of each episode.

Strap in. We are diving down the throat of suck.
>>
>>82505919
tl;dr

work on b8
>>
>>82506181

Well, they're not going to change the cocksucking Muslim part, in fact they're saying it will be the most homoerotic, pornographic scene on cable ever.

So yaaaaay! Blow that fiery load genies.
>>
>>82506265
I give you truth and you decidedly hides even deeper into the sand? Damn. I'm done.
>>
>>82490093
because fuller a shit.
>>
>>82505919
>But everything is tied into something else.
>IZ NOT MY FAULT
>DINDU NUFFIN
>BLACKS GOTZ NO AGENCY
Clockwork. Every time. Cucks will always find a way to turn blacks into victims.
>>
>>82506541
But you see, when YOU decided to take the king's tax and when the king sent emmisaries to encourage you to do what you, as obedient sons and daughters of the Empire were mean to do, you repaid his grace with sedition and murder and proclaimed Revolution, as you murdered his Grace's loyal housemen.
>>
>>82506196
Laura I'm ok with, but having the Jinn show up in the midwest? The PC pushing that the showrunners are putting up is just obnoxious. The great thing about the book is that it's above human bullshit. The most we saw was whiskey jack giving white people shit except for making beer. The book subtly addresses shit and the show is throwing it at your face.
>>82506302
Yeah I read the interview where they cut shit and put the Jinn in the spotlight because muslim gay man! Neil has the ability to address issues and still keep to a narrative yet these chuckle fucks want to make the nods wank offs. This is why I'm against adaptations. When people ask "You just want to see the show go page by page?!" Yes, yes I do. Minor variants are fine because you need to modernize shit, but even the technical boy being VR was off. I'll accept he's a skinny nerd because of the trends, but the VR was fucking dumb. The point is that the gods have to adhere to the physical world to an extent. Also Anansi came over by himself instead of as a thought by believers? The reason Neil made the book was because of the theory that people brought their gods. I'm just so disappointed.
>>
>>82506795
Chill, my nigger Brit.
Enjoy getting ensalved by Muslims once UK goes full Caliphate.
>>
>>82506541
His grace gave you not only culture and relief and trade, but you in the land of plenty decided you'd create your own money and with it, stiff his grace out of the taxes owed. But that was a short lived stint and you were reminded what the currency was, but that was too much for you, so you behaved like niggers. You even had niggers revolt for you, and then you forced them to fight for you, and then when you got your independence, you continued treating them as slaves. I blame the niggers. Had they stayed loyal to The Empire, they would have fared better.

>>82506885
There's a rising to counter that. You need not concern yourself further.
>>
>>82495531
>white dolls

One of them was brown
>>
>>82506913
>There's a rising to counter that. You need not concern yourself further.
Good luck Babatunde Woodruff! I wish you the best!
>>
>>82507232
Thanks.
>>
File: 1487891592479.jpg (26KB, 367x411px) Image search: [Google]
1487891592479.jpg
26KB, 367x411px
Tonight's episode was great. As soon as the opening scene started talking about killing slave masters I knew this would trigger every single /pol/fag here. Good to know I was right.
also
>dat chess game
I hope the show can keep this quality up.
>>
>>82507542
>chess
>>
File: 1493615320846.jpg (117KB, 406x405px) Image search: [Google]
1493615320846.jpg
117KB, 406x405px
>>82507542
>chess
LOL GR8 B8 M8
>>
File: 2493615320846.jpg (25KB, 379x288px) Image search: [Google]
2493615320846.jpg
25KB, 379x288px
>>82507542
>chess
>>
File: 3493615320846.jpg (19KB, 316x245px) Image search: [Google]
3493615320846.jpg
19KB, 316x245px
>>82507542
>chess
LOL
>>
>>82489708

Next episode looks great

https://youtu.be/bkxjceCFwGY
>>
File: 4493615320846.jpg (12KB, 218x214px) Image search: [Google]
4493615320846.jpg
12KB, 218x214px
>>82507542
>chess
Classic B8
>>
File: 5493615320846.jpg (8KB, 166x184px) Image search: [Google]
5493615320846.jpg
8KB, 166x184px
>>82507542
>chess
WEW
>>
File: CHESS.jpg (5KB, 146x131px) Image search: [Google]
CHESS.jpg
5KB, 146x131px
>>82507542
>chess
LAD
>>
File: CHECKERSYOUDUMBNIGGER.jpg (3KB, 124x82px) Image search: [Google]
CHECKERSYOUDUMBNIGGER.jpg
3KB, 124x82px
>>82507542
>chess
WUT'S CHECKERS PRECIOUS
>>
File: cherss.jpg (2KB, 87x56px) Image search: [Google]
cherss.jpg
2KB, 87x56px
>>82507542
>chess
kek
>>
File: 1494113247214.jpg (35KB, 550x378px) Image search: [Google]
1494113247214.jpg
35KB, 550x378px
>>82507542
>chess
When exactly did they play chess, anon?
>>
File: guess.jpg (20KB, 92x103px) Image search: [Google]
guess.jpg
20KB, 92x103px
>>82507542
im so fucking glad other people think chess is a meme
>>
File: WasItChess.jpg (34KB, 315x332px) Image search: [Google]
WasItChess.jpg
34KB, 315x332px
>>82507542
Can you describe this
>chess?
>>
>>82507542
It's not hard to trigger snowflakes.
>>
>>82493793
I got from this that Anasi is a douchbag who made a ship full of slaves kill themselves and everyone on board for what amounts to a brief meal for him

but it also did show that Anasi is the cunning trickster he ought to be, by knowing how to properly rile up the boat and get his sacrifice
>>
File: Chess.jpg (24KB, 241x268px) Image search: [Google]
Chess.jpg
24KB, 241x268px
>>82507542
>>
So how does Shadow get out of a Chernobog skull bashing it's been forever since I read the book, I remember he survives by getting Cherno to hold off and collect on the debt later but I forgot how he got him to do it
>>
>>82508516
He hides the sunrise behind his black balls
>>
>>82508516

Made the god question himself on whether Czernobog could take him with one hammer.
>>
>>82495578
I knew this episode would cause this amount of ass pain and boy did it deliver. Bunch of fucking snowflakes in here.
>>
File: IMG_2561.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2561.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>82498390
>>
Just finished the first two after going in knowing nothing about it.

So it's old gods vs. new gods, like tv, old hammer guy is Thor and the leprechaun is Loki?
>>
>>82508952

Look up Czernobog and Mad Sweeney
>>
>>82508952
No. Leprechaun is some obscure Irish fuck.
>>
>>82500863
I love these fucking 'tists who expected a moral breakdown of responsibility over human slavery.
>>
>>82508952
no old hammer guy is Eastern European Satan, and the Leprechaun is just a Leprechaun, though he's a famous one
>>
>>82509023
>>82509036
>>82509115
OK, so it's more creative than the common gods. Good, it was reminding me of Supernatural for a second.
>>
File: IMG_2719.jpg (109KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2719.jpg
109KB, 1334x750px
>>82502019
>>
>>82503051
You are the kind of idiot who would've hated I, Robot in the 50's because this "technology isn't represented in reality." So in a story about human belief and gods walking among men, your hang up is an interracial marriage.

>ad hominem
>>
>>82490250
Yeah, how did he get there after every single slave from Africa that was ever taken died on that boat?
>>
>>82509702
The showed him in spider form crawling ashore from the wreckage. Watch the show before you talk dumb shit about it, tard
>>
Never read the book. The show makes me feel uneasy. Does Shadow "win" or is he eternally a cuck to a dead wife?

I will watch this if only for Stormare
>>
I watched both episodes, it was thinly veiled BLM propaganda, mixed in with the usual anti-white garbage. Nothing to see here.
>>
I'm as anti sjw blm as they come. But if you want to piss off a couple of blacks in a boat telling them about savery and cop killing and shit like that makes sense. it's coming from am¡n evil god's point of view. Don't be a fucking SJW yourself
>>
File: Ac1155.jpg (65KB, 667x800px) Image search: [Google]
Ac1155.jpg
65KB, 667x800px
>interesting premise about new gods being created by American ideologies

>mostly revolves around modernized old gods that have been written about for centuries featuring cameos by the actual "American gods"

So it's just another Gaiman wanking off to his own mythology knowledge shitfest?
>>
This thread is really confirming my fears that the show will turn out to be a SJW shitfest.

I REALLY was hoping that wouldn't be the case...
>>
>>82507542
>chess
>>
So are /pol/fag going to complain in every fucking episode about black/women/gays? Because you can stop watching and move the fuck on to another show. 90% of TV is suited to your white sensibilities, just move on.

I don't get it. Stop watching this show and move. the. fuck. on.
>>
File: oldr4uman.png (135KB, 315x240px) Image search: [Google]
oldr4uman.png
135KB, 315x240px
>>82489708
>several random dicks

if by several you mean two

>5 mins in bath tub

uhhhh 45 seconds maybe less

>5 mins of him crying packing up

im pretty sure the entire scene of him going back to that house was 5 minutes in total. out of an hour long show.

your other points are valid though

doesnt save those ones from being hyperbolic autism riddled nonsense
>>
>>82511330
If you had read the book you would have already known.
>>
>>82511330
So don't watch it?
>>
peter stormare is so underrated. fucking guy is great in everything
>>
>>82510193

You... don't catch sarcasm well, do you friend?
>>
File: peterstormare.png (290KB, 1291x707px) Image search: [Google]
peterstormare.png
290KB, 1291x707px
how does he do it
>>
>>82497870
You've given me hope that they won't completely ruin based Anansi.
>>
>>82511768

>So are /pol/fag going to complain in every fucking episode about black/women/gays?

No, that's crazy.

Just racist ones. Or ones that promote a racist, hateful, or stereotypical view of one race, gender, or sexual orientation.
>>
>>82513066
He must be smart with his money. Scott Speedman's net worth will surprise the shit out of you.
>>
>>82493304
> forced

I see this word thrown around on this board a lot lately. I guess any social interaction seems forced when you have crippling autism
>>
>>82513440

Well I think you would have to make a distinction between that, and scenarios that are actually forced.
>>
>>82513066
Seinfeld money
>>
>>82511939
I did read the book. What parts of it were an SJW shitfest?

>>82512113
No, I'll still watch it. I at least need to gauge for myself how bad it is.
>>
>They think Anansi actually gives a fuck about the HURR GET MAD BLACK POWER he was talking about and wasn't just rabble-rousing so that they would kill themselves and burn the ship as an offering to his power

remember vagina chick from last episode? that shit is how they stay alive, you dumb fucks
>>
>>82507542
yeah. who doesn't like chess
>>
>>82510792
Yes.
>>
>>82515988
It was retarded because Anansi was a total bro both in the book and in the actual novels whose legends can be told to your kid as bedtime stories.
Here they made him a homicidal maniac who says people to kill themselves because life is shit. In the book he instead helped two kid to have a good life and took a crap for this racist bullshit overall.
>>
>>82511330
if you can't see this thread for the /pol/tard overreaction that it is I don't know what to tell you

the opening of the episode had a bunch of black guys getting trolled into suicide and they're still angry because they said slavery is bad before they an hero.
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.