[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Obi-wan, Yoda and Qui-Gon spent years learning to become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1.jpg (73KB, 1070x459px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
73KB, 1070x459px
>Obi-wan, Yoda and Qui-Gon spent years learning to become force ghosts
>Anakin just sort of does it
Explain this to me.
>>
>>82488672
he was a good friend
>>
>>82488672
>spent years learning to become force ghosts
what?
>>
>father is literal embodiment of the force
and there's your explanation.
>>
>>82488672
>Most Jedi spent decades learning how to fight
>Anakin is better than all of them before the age of 25

It's called being the protagonist
>>
>>82488776

> Elite athletes spent decades learning how to play tennis
>Roger Federer is better than all of them before the age of 25

hmm
>>
File: adri4.jpg (71KB, 1000x668px) Image search: [Google]
adri4.jpg
71KB, 1000x668px
Because when you die you become one with the force.

Achieving force ghost doesn't require training so much as finding balance in the force.

For example, Qui-Gon who canonically first achieved the technique was unable to form a corporeal force ghost initially as he had not formed absolute balance with the force. He was only able to communicate with the likes of Obi and Yoda during the Clone Wars.

Once he achieved balance he was able to communicate outside "force heavy" areas - and train Yoda and Obi in achieving balance - like on Tatooine a force weak planet (Dagobah is actually the opposite).

That's why the Skywalker coming was supposed to be a monumental event because he was to bring balance to not only himself, but all force users.
>>
File: 1494171645321.jpg (80KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
1494171645321.jpg
80KB, 720x479px
>>82488672
>>
File: balance4.jpg (34KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
balance4.jpg
34KB, 600x400px
Before Anakin:
>Hundreds of jedi
>Two sith

After Anakin:
>Two jedi
>Two sith
>>
are there force liches?

inb4 that's exactly what Snoke is
>>
ay yo so if those ewoks was about to eat hank and luke and shit...

what happened to all those stormtroops on endors?
>>
>>82489476
Ewoks are carnivorous.
>>
>>82488672
He was the chosen one for a reason, OP.

Also, I fucking hate how they just pasted Hayden's creepy, grinning face on top of Sebastian Shaw's.
Sebastian's Anakin looks genuinely proud of Luke, while Hayden's Anakin still looks like he's about to slaughter some younglings.
>>
>>82489039
kill yourself faggot
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.