[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's another Truman spends the weekend eating his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: images.jpg (13KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 512x288px
>it's another Truman spends the weekend eating his feelings episode
>>
>it's a Truman just spent his first weekend sober in months and it feels pretty good episode
>>
>it's a Truman finds out the deep web episode
>>
File: Sleepy Ben.jpg (67KB, 729x524px) Image search: [Google]
Sleepy Ben.jpg
67KB, 729x524px
>>82488027
>finds out the deep web
>>
>It's a Truman stays up all night playing Vanilla WoW on Elysium and drinking Pepsi like he was 15 again episode
>>
>it's a Truman doesn't want to go to the gym today because he's fat episode
>>
I don't get this meme
>>
>it's a truman needs to wake up early to do the work he neglected to complete over the weekend but it's 3am and he's still shitposting episode

sometimes i wonder if he should just push through and not even bother with the 1/2 hours
>>
>It's another Truman masturbates to futaXtrap rape 5+ times a day episode while playing with his asshole

Man seasons 12-16 were fuckin weird
>>
>it's a Truman is desperate to get Covenant spoilers about Dr. Shaw BUT NO ONE WILL FUCKING ANSWER episode
>>
>its a truman makes a deviantart profile and starts drawing m-preg art
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (25KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
25KB, 321x322px
>>82488730
>>
>>82488730
How can Carl reply to Lenny's thought bubble? Are they psychic?
>>
>it's a truman finally gets a gf but wakes up the next day still feeling empty and alone

Boy that was a rough fucking way to end that season
>>
>>82488798
They're best friends
>>
>>82488290
step one: have you ever seen the movie The Truman Show?
>>
>>82488290
It's a pretend on-topic thread liberal cucks are fine with since it doesn't push 4chan right wing ideals
>>
>tfw my name's Truman
These threads always hit close to home
>>
>It's a Truman fails out of college and subsequently gets tested for ADHD, then starts taking medication for it and the meds actually fucking work unlike any of the anti-depressants he's tried episode
>>
File: 1489989137567.png (367KB, 568x454px) Image search: [Google]
1489989137567.png
367KB, 568x454px
>It's a Truman whacks off to his old bosses WhatsApp profile picture but has to cover up her head with his thumb because he's ashamed episode
>>
>it's a Truman fails out of university and has to move home with his mom at 25 episode
>>
File: Me.jpg (42KB, 861x377px) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
42KB, 861x377px
>it's a Truman spends his days wondering what the point of doing anything is when he's just going to die eventually anyway episode
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.