[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Loved watching Bill Nye when I was younger >People keep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: BillNyeTheShillGuy.jpg (68KB, 600x894px) Image search: [Google]
BillNyeTheShillGuy.jpg
68KB, 600x894px
>Loved watching Bill Nye when I was younger
>People keep memeing about his new show but no one explains anything
>Start watching this

How much did they pay him to do this? This has nothing to do with Science. It's all white guilt, women empowerment, political correctness and social justice.

Wtf Bill? I hope people realize that science is the exact opposite of the shit he's spouting on this show.

>Imdb 3.5/10
>RT Critics 75%

Why am I not surprised?
>>
I like how he's saving us from SJWs. His ridiculous rendition of flesh lights and gender spectrums show how retarded it all is.

Sex box. No shit, what a hero.
>>
>>82483862
They are trying to counter flat earth because people are waking up to fake science.
>>
I liked Bill Nye the Science Guy when I was growing up too. I've only seen like 2 clips and that song we all know about from his new show, and it made me wonder if his first show was terrible too. Maybe I just didn't know better back then, I'm afraid to watch the old stuff to find out
>>
>>82483862
Bill nye the mediocre mechanical engineer
>>
>>82486378
I think the original is too goofy for adult viewing.
>>
>>82483862
Dolph Lundgren is more qualified to be the "Science Guy" than this fool
>>
The giant "Netflix" tag should have given away to you that it was going to be trash.
>>
>>82487588
He could make "Universal Science Guy" instead of Universal Soldier. He goes around murdering people for believing flat earth bullshit, and vegan hippies. He wouldn't even need to apply logic to it, he could just kick the shit out of people who are scientifically illiterate.It'd still be a better show than this.
>>
>>82488262
>Basically https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZHoHaAYHq8
Hell, I'd watch it.
>>
>>82484850
do the 'progressives' really think the average person has such a lack of shame that openly talking about using pathetic masturbatory sex aids is acceptable? they couldn't be this stupid could they? it's got to be hubris.
>>
>alt right newfag gets triggered when he finds out he's the villain even to his childhood heroes

maybe you should rethink your life you cringey hateful manchild if you literally act like a nazi
>>
>>82486461
calling him an engineer is an affront to practicing engineers.
just because he has his degree in it doesnt mean shit. he couldn't get a job in the industry to save his life.
>>
Thanks Bill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxrl8CWqjJ0
>>
>>82488743
netflix cash baby
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.