[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any good Britbong films? My knowledge extend is >Lock Stock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 710C7GVD0JL._SY445_.gif.jpg (41KB, 309x445px) Image search: [Google]
710C7GVD0JL._SY445_.gif.jpg
41KB, 309x445px
Any good Britbong films?

My knowledge extend is
>Lock Stock
>Snatch
>Shaun of the Dead
>Hot Fuzz
>Harry Potter
>Layer Cake
>>
File: 1494003885630.jpg (220KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494003885630.jpg
220KB, 600x800px
>>82476384

Yeah m8, we do alright. Here's a few off the top of my head.

Get Carter (Michael Caine)
Fish Tank
Eden Lake
Bronco Bullfrog
Raining Stones
The Whicker Man
The Lodger (original Hitchcock)
Kill List
Rita, Sue & Bob Too
Naked
The Remains of the Day
Down Terrace
Saturday Night and Sunday Morning
This Sporting Life
Psychomania!
The Firm
Wild Bill
The 39 Steps (Hitchcock)
>>
rocknrolla
dead man's shoes
the guard
revolver
>>
>>82476384
The English Patient
>>
>>82476384
There was this one I watched with my mom on netflix a couple years ago. Something like..Allen Partridge? It seemed pretty good, and it was foreign english so I'm sure it was Britbong.
>>
>>82478072
Sounds like Alpha Papa, that was funny as fuck.
>>
Threads
Young Offenders, or maybe that one's Irish but I'll rec it anyway
The Woman in Black if you don't mind some cliches
>>
>>82478093
Yeah that was it, Alpha Papa. It reminded me of Airheads (Buscemi, Frasier, Sandler)
>>
The Red Shoes
Bellman and True
>>
>>82476384
I had to watch this with subtitles on. There was also a special features where you could learn all of the cockney rhyming slang on the DVD.
thanks for reading my blog
>>
The Trip
>>
Green Street Hooligans, part 1 only
>>
The Inbetweeners
>>
>>82476384
That movie where the two brothers find that money or some shit that fell off a train I watched that it was ok.
>>
>>82478778

And that's how you do Michael Caine...
>>
File: 788x547copy.956x664[1].png (673KB, 956x664px) Image search: [Google]
788x547copy.956x664[1].png
673KB, 956x664px
Harry Brown
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.