[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything that the man in the background could possibly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: accountant.jpg (79KB, 1920x1080px)
accountant.jpg
79KB, 1920x1080px
Is there anything that the man in the background could possibly have done to have saved his own life during this scene?

Did he live?
>>
>>82471154
Turn 360° and walk away
>>
>>82471154
I would have just knocked him out while he had his back turned.
>>
>>82471181
You mean walk toward the killer? Are you retarded?
>>
>>82471154
yelled "cut"?
>>
>>82471154
He lives in the book so we assumed he lived in the film too.
>>
>>82471154
Why would he die? He just learned a valuable lesson. You use the correct tool for the job. If Chigurh wanted him dead, then there would have been no discussion about the transmitters or the Mexicans
>>
>>82471154
He lived, retard.
>>
>>82471742
>assumed he lived in the film too.
Not really.

>That depends.
>Do you see me?
Is that line in the book? I always thought that meant since he did see him, he had to die. I guess that could be interpreted as him expecting a negative and false answer, but it seems rather ambiguous to me. It's not like his other murders left any witnesses.
>>
>>82471154
that depends, did you see him?
>>
>>82472112
He left the boys alive and asked them the same, so the directors wanted us to think he lived. However, he was in no shape to kill them, so it's possible
>>
I like to think he got spared as sort of a message by Anton that he had some concept of mercy since he thought of himself as an angel of death.
>>
>>82471651

Hello newfriend.
>>
>>82471154
he didnt die though
>>
>>82472454
>asked them the same,
Not quite. He gives them some money and says:

>Take it and... You didn't see me.
>>
>>82472545
>get BTFO
>call other people new
>>
>>82471154
No and no.
>>
>>82472112

In the book, Chigurh uses special ammunition in that scene so as to not break the windows and hurt the innocent people below. The guy he asked if he saw him wasn't a threat, had nothing he needed, and hadn't triggered his autism and it's strongly implied Anton let him live.
>>
>>82472664
Okay? So you're referring to the book, (which isn't the same as the movie), and even then, it's somewhat ambiguous that the guy lived.
>>
>>82472738

Not arguing with you fampai. It's just muh personal take on it. One of the big themes 4u of Anton's character is that he's death who kills as many bad people as he does good people and isn't rational in his choices. He does what he wants.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.