[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone looking forward to this? What did you think of the original

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: TwinPeaks.jpg (55KB, 640x296px) Image search: [Google]
TwinPeaks.jpg
55KB, 640x296px
Anyone looking forward to this?

What did you think of the original series? Can it live up to the expectations?
>>
It is 25 years. That episode aired june 1991. The new season starts in may.
>>
It's the only tv/movie that I've been genuinely excited about in years.

I feel like it could go either way. It's been 10 years since Lynch directed anything, and 18 straight episodes is a bigger project than he's ever shot in his life. It could be a mess.

On the other hand, he's been planning to continue Twin Peaks for years and years, so he's had a long time to prep the scripts. And the episodes he directed in the original series were the best ones. I have faith, it could be great
>>
The fact that this almost got cancelled 2 years ago and we're only 2 weeks away from it now is crazy.
>>
its a tumblr slut meme series, women pretend to like it and they all think they're audrey horne
>>
>>82462955
It could be like Fargo, re-create the atmosphere with a fresh storyline or like the new X-Files series, with tired actors and imho uninspiring performance.
Looking forward to it though, really hope i will be good.
>>
>>82463192
yeah audrey was a proto tumblrina
>>
>>82462955
>Anyone looking forward to this?
did you miss the 100 other threads retard?
>>
>>82462955
>>82463310
>re-create the atmosphere with a fresh storyline or like the new X-Files series

Aye. Sort of a best case scenario.
>>
>>82463310
Even if the performances are not the greatest I'm sure the atmosphere of it all will carry the show and hide a lot of those imperfections so we should be good. I have faith.
>>
>>82463425
> Not being on /tv/ every waking moment makes you a retard

Did you miss your life, retard?
>>
>>82463639
>pretending you didn't see them
ok, kid
>>
>>82463639
you would have to had been off /tv/ for the last 6 months to not know there are a lot of people looking forward to it.
>>
>>82463764

Is this what it's like to live with an autistic person? Just because you sit at your monitor all day choking on flat pepsi and 7 month old boxes of pizza arguing with anons about cartoon lolis doesn't mean everyone else does.
>>
>>82463891
First post on /tv/. I use other boards mainly.
>>
>>82463192
>tumblr made Twin Peaks retroactively suck
>>
Its going to be shit just like every rehash of original concepts that emerged from 90s cult of weirdness. Just look at Mystery Science Theater for a show that does not work in the current cultural climate.
>>
what episodes leading up to season 2 finally should I watch?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.