[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

good music documentaries? Doesn't really matter if you like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: The_Punk_Singer_logo.jpg (45KB, 284x405px) Image search: [Google]
The_Punk_Singer_logo.jpg
45KB, 284x405px
good music documentaries? Doesn't really matter if you like the music or not.
>>
The Filth and The Fury
Joy Division (Grant Gee)
>>
hated: gg allin and the murder junkies
hype!
breadcrumb trail
dig!
gimme shelter

anyone seen that new oasis documentary? any good?
>>
>>82460212
forgot the decline of western civilization docs
those are quality too
>>
File: 51RdpcO-OEL.jpg (41KB, 348x500px) Image search: [Google]
51RdpcO-OEL.jpg
41KB, 348x500px
American Hardcore is alright, but it misses a bunch and still has that "punk is dead!" attitude.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72PFPIr6Wfg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUu5WfHSkxY
>>
The Decline of Western Civilization
>>
>>82460666
well it is satan
>>
>>82460212
>hated: gg allin and the murder junkies
I appreciate everything he tried to do but that dude just went too far. when I see footage of crust punks in the 90s in New York it makes me want to vomit. Thank god that place isn't a shit hole like that any more.
>>
>>82463304
crust punks have always been dirty pieces of shit. they still exist sadly.
>>
>>82463268
you're mixing up hardcore with black metal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkl4Yeh-BTo
>>
>>82463384
both are dead but at least black metal didn't turn into faggot bullshit. if i want to listen to a bunch of upper class white kids cry and whine about trannies not being able to piss in the same space as them i'd read tumblr.
>>
File: IMG_3469.jpg (297KB, 745x1109px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3469.jpg
297KB, 745x1109px
>>82460212
Supersonic is really good.
>>
File: a0250836185_5.jpg (99KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
a0250836185_5.jpg
99KB, 700x700px
>>82463535
both are alive and you're listening to the wrong shit.
>>
- Rush: Beyond the Lighted Stage
- There are some pink floyd ones called Classic Albums. I watched Dark SideOTM and Wish You Were Here.
- Seven Ages of Rock
- Metal: A Headbanger's Journey
>>
>>82463739
dude i love magrudergrind. the new full of hell was pretty good too. i was talking about regular punk though not powerviolence.
>>
File: 35954.jpg (49KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
35954.jpg
49KB, 400x400px
>>82463949
Magrudergrind are hardcore punk enough, right?

"Punk rock" was pretty much always shit though.
For me it didn't really get great until bands like Negative Approach and GISM.
>>
>>82460239
The Decline of Western Civilization III is fantastic when it's about the homeless kids.
II is fucking hilarious when interviewing those young musicians.
ODIN ODIN ODIN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCRmmgfh7hQ
>>
>>82463535
>at least black metal didn't turn into faggot bullshit
Black Metal always was autistic faggot bullshit. And I like some Black Metal. It's been an embarrassing affair from day one.
>>
File: 412628.jpg (23KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
412628.jpg
23KB, 300x297px
>>82464270
Sweden here. Bathory was fucking great. And the 2nd and 3rd waves of black metal made for some great music.
>>
>>82464145
Yeah. Hardcore punk is angry and fast though. Sometimes I just wanna listen to shit like the reatards and have to sift through a bunch of whiny political bandcamp pages until I find something I like. I like DK but some of this new shit is just way too liberal for me.
>>
There's a documentary on Shep Gordon called Ubermensch, I believe. Not a musician himself but worked as a manager/pot dealer for some big names. Seems like a nice guy.
>>
I need a Misfits documentary
>>
>>82464347
Bathory is one of the few bands that doesn't make me blush in shame a bit, even when it became viking metal. Great stuff.

Meanwhile, you have autists like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mENpzyfENhQ
21:50
>>
>>82464676
This. One of the greatest bands ever imo. Fuck Jerry and family friendly bullshit "misfits" band though.
>>
>>82464887
They're up there with the best. And all the shit surrounding them would make for a solid documentary.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.