[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a Mike scares an old man over and over until he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

>It's a Mike scares an old man over and over until he has a stroke episode
>>
you think he's going to scare him, hector salamanca? he's more likely going to fuck with his medication
>>
File: 1492360332600.jpg (59KB, 513x510px) Image search: [Google]
1492360332600.jpg
59KB, 513x510px
>>82457397
>it's a Vince wants us to believe Mike is 20 years old episode
>>
>it's a Mike repairs the roof episode

Got really tense when the ladder almost slipped away
>>
File: mike_restroom123.jpg (149KB, 1024x700px) Image search: [Google]
mike_restroom123.jpg
149KB, 1024x700px
>It's a Mike uses the bathroom episode

I know he's old, but we really didnt need a 20 minute scene for that
>>
>>82457397
>It's a Mike watches shoppers coming and going from the supermarket from his car through binoculars for an entire week before pissing his pants and forgetting why he was there before driving home
>>
>>82457397
I was really hoping it was going to show him fake repairing the door way longer, just for all the asspain on here.
>>
>>82459248
>... episode
>>
File: kimfeet0982342.jpg (126KB, 1024x700px) Image search: [Google]
kimfeet0982342.jpg
126KB, 1024x700px
>it's a Kim shows her naked feet on the 2nd date episode
>>
>>82457397
>it's a Howard remembers when Chuck did something great to justify climbing his fucking fence in a costume episode
Oh, wait, Vince doesn't develop side characters.
BINGO
I
N
C
E
>>
>>82459574

when did this hapen
>>
>It's a Saul holes himself up in the bathroom for 3 hours after chowing down on chicken that Gus pumped loads of laxatives into as revenge for making him look in a trash can
>>
>>82459746
He doesn't wear a costume, but Howard does jump like three fences to get to Chuck's house at one point.
>>
>it's Mike spends a comfy day with his family for 40 minutes episode
>>
>>82457397
Jimmy and Kim are the only TV couple that I have ever found endearing, and that's mostly because I don't have to watch them fucking.

All that Vince shows is them loving and supporting one another, and I really like that.
>>
>>82459574
>>82461461
Why didn't he just walk around the block
>>
>it's an ernesto makes ends meet by entering the underground Albuquerque street racing scene
>>
>it's an Evil Twins provide silent meditation therapy for stressed out cartel memebers episode
>it's a Saul scams somebody in a bar while his commercial is on TV episode
>>
>it's a mike goes to cash in his social security check but forgets his pin number when he gets to the clerk so he has to drive back home only to remember he left the number written on a sticky note in his back pocket but the bank is already closed so he decides to watch some random mexican in his car with a pair of binoculars episode
>>
>it's an 8 eight hour shift at Los Pollos Hermanos shot POV style episode
>>
>it's a Saul stares at a mexican while drinking an awfully sugary coffee for 30 minutes episode
>>
>>82463068
....SHIT! MAKE THIS HAPPEN!
>>
>>82459279
This. Every second Mike is doing a menial task I'm giggling like a retard. Vince is a multi million dollar troll and I love it. Shoe throwing scene on the power line last week was 10/10
>>
>>82461486
>its a sudden realization this is Mike's breaking bad story and we're going to see his first kill since Philly and how he handles it very soon episode
>>
>>82461509
if they showed jimmy and kim fucking you'd realize how ridiculous the idea of them being a couple is
>>
>>82466954
Mike was already a corrupt cop tho
>>
>>82467115
>mike Vietnam/adjusting to dirty cop life spin off when?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.