[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Iron Man >Hulk >Thor >Captain America >Star-Lord

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: lmohkp2x5go7pt5pzlwc.jpg (70KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
lmohkp2x5go7pt5pzlwc.jpg
70KB, 620x470px
>Iron Man
>Hulk
>Thor
>Captain America
>Star-Lord
>Ant-man
>Doctor Strange
>Spider-Man

Why is every MCU hero with a title film white and male? Yeah, we'll have Black Panther nex year, but it's still only one and there's still no women, gay, etc.
>>
>>82456938
Is this the official Infinity War poster?
>>
>>82456938
How will they possibly top the epicness of Civil War?
>>
>>82456938
>there's still no women
Except for the one coming up.
>>
It's a bit boring, sure. But they're picking some of the most recognizable heroes and chose play it safe with the casting.

Not a big deal imo, and I'm all about diverse role models or whatever it's called.
>>
>>82456938
>there's still no women, gay, etc.

does it really matters?
>>
>>82456938
>there's still no women, gay
Jessica Jones and Iron Fist are in the movie
>>
>>82457385
Pretty much. I mean, ut's 2017, come one, diversity.
>>
>>82457494
diversity is nothing more than marketing
>>
>>82456938
White males are based. Literally invented like 75% of everything, developed the best culture and civilization.

They deserve it.
>>
>>82456938
It's strange they haven't made any female leads, yes. But at least they're doing Captain Marvel.
As for gays etc. - it's Disney, they're really afraid of tackling those things, and gays are like 5% of the population, so you'll maybe have one for every other 20 straight heroes
If you want those things - look for Fox's mutant stuff, there will be plenty of queer in the days to come
>>
>>82456938

Just let me have it, ok?

I know women are doing better than men. I know they are better educated, live longer, commit less crime and are on average, simply better people.

I know the future belongs to non whites and those that are able to mix in. I agree that that the west's privileged position was built on the backs of the peaceful races we persecuted based on nothing but their color. But I can see that now with our againg population and declining birth rates we need them to rescue us.

As we drift away they will return to the top. I hope they treat us better than we we treated them. I can be hopeful as thankfully they follow religions of peace, unlike Christianity.

I have learnt through study that there are not just two genders and that love is always good, no matter what or who it is between. Yes I have no gf and so can not really understand but I truly believe that my leanings towards straight monogamistic relationships are leftovers from a patriarchal sexist time that have no relevance anymore.

So just leave me in my basement with my marvel please. They are all I have left to dream big with.

Signed white male straight neet.
>>
>>82456938
>tfw you realise that Marvel movies all feature a white, smart or rich heterosexual male who has usually one or two love interests and a black or minority sidekick.

>Iron Man has Pepper Potts/Christina Everheart from Vanity Fair magazine and Dr Mia Hanson, with Rhodey as black sidekick
>Cap has Peggy Carter with Falcon as black sidekick
>Thor has Jane Foster/Sif, with Heimdal as black sidekick, soon to have a Valkyrie as either new sidekick or new love interest
>Star Lord has Gamora and Groot as his black sidekick (inb4 he's rockets - groot is basically the team mascot)
>Ant Man has Hope van dyne and Luis for his Mexican sidekick.
>Dr Strange has Nurse McAdams and Mordo as his black sidekick, or Wong as his Asian one if you will.
>Spider-Man has "Michelle" and fat Indian kid as his essentially black sidekick.

Literally every franchise puts heterosexual whites first.

And yet this is the more diverse of the big two?
>>
>>82456938
White males sell better everywhere, especially in foreign territories.
>>
>>82457609
Prove it.
>>
>>82457194
But Civil War was shit.
>>
Because the characters were made in the 40's, 50's and 60's
>>
>>82463395
That didn't prevent them to transform Human Torch into a nigger.
>>
>>82457194
Shouldn't be too hard to top the epicness of a pillowfight on an airport
>>
>>82463492
Don't Mark Ruffalo and Robert Downy Jr. have some brown in them?
>>
>>82463631
I don't think so. Why?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.