[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this movie any good? I wasn't here for the backlash,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: void_ver4.jpg (89KB, 509x755px) Image search: [Google]
void_ver4.jpg
89KB, 509x755px
Is this movie any good? I wasn't here for the backlash, been busy.
>>
>>82447246
Then how do you know there was backlash?
>>
>>82447246
it was very excellent t b h
>>
Massively overhyped but still pretty fun
>>
>>82447246
pretty cool
>>
it was shit
>>
It's shit. Generic horror with tacked on Lovecraft-themes that ultimately do nothing
>>
>>82447246
It was pretty trippy, good SFX but plot was kind of retarded
>>
not worth your time
>>
It was the first 40 minutes of a great movie stretched out and ended abruptly as it's own movie.

What they spent on that stupid megabeast at the end they should have instead spent on a better story and edit. Shilled aggressively but really didn't pay off.
>>
Low budget movie that aimed too high. Absolute shit, offered 0 explanations and terrible characters with little or retarded motivations
>>
File: 2010_enter_the_void_003.jpg (358KB, 2623x1152px) Image search: [Google]
2010_enter_the_void_003.jpg
358KB, 2623x1152px
>>82447246
Is it a sequel to Enter the Void?
>>
>>82447246
Excellent setup and effects for Lovecraftian horror but ultimately fails to deliver because the characters suck.
>>
>>82447246
It's good if you are a "Lovecraft is so awsome xD" and "practical effects rules!" kinda fag
>>
>>82447246
You're either going to love it despite all its flaws or flat out hate it and make dozens of threads calling it and everyone who recommended it shit. Could have been much better, but I enjoyed the gore and the beginning chaos a lot.
>>
the special effects weren't even that great
>>
>>82447246
It was ok Sunday afternoon movie.
Nothing to dramatic or requires the need to focus.
Releases are thin as it is,this year is very weak for movies and this is ok movie to watch.
>>
>>82450027
They have nothing to do with eachother
>>82447246
It was alright, don't expect anything special though.
>>
>>82447246
it was ok.
shit script, shit and extremely unlikeable characters except for the mute guy. shit dialogue
decent practical effects. It could have been Lovecraft kino if the right kind of people made it.
Evil Dead remake came to my mind when I watched it. It had the same feel to it, kind of uninspired. In other words it didn't have its heart in the right place.
>>
File: vince&mel.png (42KB, 693x496px) Image search: [Google]
vince&mel.png
42KB, 693x496px
>>82447264
This guy's asking the right questions. We want to know why you're lying OP.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.