[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do I never hear anyone talk about this movie, I just watched

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: book_of_eli.jpg (640KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
book_of_eli.jpg
640KB, 1280x850px
why do I never hear anyone talk about this movie, I just watched it on Netflix (going in knowing nothing about it) and loved it
>>
Because it's garbage and you have shit tastte
>>
i thought it was alright, but nothing more
>>
It was good, but not great. Atticus Ross's score, however, that was absolutely mesmerizing.
>>
>>82443680
It was ok. Mila Kunis being that hardass bitch at the end was unnecessary libshit propaganda of MUH STRONK INDEPENDANT WOMYN. She would have been trapped/caught not even an hour on her own in the wasteland and then raped to goulash.
The TWEEEST was not really believable with all the funky shit Eli pulled.
>>
>>82443801
but muh help from god
>>
>>82443801
headcanon is she ded, she had no survival skills at all and almost got raped by 2 dudes which was less than the typical gangs we saw
>>
>>82443680
there were some interesting shots
>>
its apocalyptikino
absolutely god tier
>>
The scene featuring the elderly cannibals was so good, there's a homage to it in The Witcher 3
>>
>>82443972
op here, only other apocalypse movie that I liked this much was Fury Road
>>
>>82443680
It was alright but
>Mila Kunis in a lead role
>>
>>82443982
o rly? where are they?>>82444010
>>
>>82444010
I didn't even knowwho she was til afterwards, I guess movies getting older is kinda good because you don't know who people actually are irl
>>
File: Devy.jpg (539KB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
Devy.jpg
539KB, 5184x3456px
>>82444024
The cannibals? Or the part in The Witcher 3? Damn it, man, I need clarification!
>>
>>82444086
witcher yo
>>
>>82444115
The quest Without A Trace from the expansion Hearts of Stone - you have to make sure not to rush the quest, otherwise you'll miss out on the hilarity.
>>
>>82444000
'no!'
>>
>>82444176
I only just finished the main story and started hearts of stone, I'll start looking around for this
>>
It's rather bad, mediocre at best. The Road is superior apocalyptic kino.
>>
The writers didn't realise that a brail bible actually takes up an entire fucking bookcase.
>>
>>82443680
It's a great movie. Denzel and Oldman both killing it.
>>
>>82443680
I liked it. Just pretend its a fallout movie.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.