[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can we talk about the simpsons x family guy crossover? wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 2014-09-27_09313.png (268KB, 640x410px) Image search: [Google]
2014-09-27_09313.png
268KB, 640x410px
can we talk about the simpsons x family guy crossover?

wasn't it hilarious?
>>
File: latest[1].png (1MB, 1276x718px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
1MB, 1276x718px
>>82441669
BOOM! BIG REVEAL!
>>
>>82441669
Is there a version of this with the women?
>>
>>82441745
ha no.
>>
>>82441669
it was actually quite good
>>
>>82441669
HOMER AND PETER IN THE SAME ROOM?
WHAT IS THIS?
A CROSSOVER EPISODE?

GETS FUNNIER EVERY TIME
>>
>once in a lifetime opportunity to make this episode
>lots of fans waiting for something like this for years
>fill it with a 10 minute chicken fight
>>
>>82442803
yeah that was fucking great
>>
>>82442803
you w0t?
>>
>>82442803
I like Family Guy but I wasn't waiting for this at all, especially considering the state of current Simpsons
>>
What the fuck is the simpsons demographic anymore?
>>
File: King of the Simpsons.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
King of the Simpsons.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
I'd have preferred a King of the Hill crossover in the early seasons.
>>
>>82443131
Holy shit I never noticed Dale, Bill and Boomhauer in the background before
>>
>>82443090
It's just a tax write-off at this point.
>>
>>82443090
mexicans
>>
>>82441716
It was a mercy kill.
>>
>>82442803
The only person who waited for this was Seth MacFuckingFarlane.
>>
>>82441669
Not as shitty as Zombie Simpson's, but still not as good as pre-cancelled Family Guy.
>>
>crossover episode explicitly says "crossover episodes are a red flag"

At least the writers get to tell the non-braindead public that they hardly get to decide what actually happens.

Rentability really kills american cartoons.

Let's contrast this with anime. It also has the big few that have a shit ton of episodes (drag ball, pretty cure etc) but most content is brought in seasons that last three months and 12-13 episodes. Even the most successful don't get 5+ seasons. Even following the moe moe pretty anime girls cliche japs have to make sure the story is good or their stuff doesn't sell.

Modern day simpsons is so predictable it has a less complicated flowchart than babby's first braindead moba character.

>>82443090
>demographic

Even with how shitty current simpsons is, who is young enough to see them and not laugh? Who isn't old enough to just nostalgia over the old episodes? They don't need a demographic, they''ve already hit the paris hilton effect.
>>
>>82441716
haha! reddit & memey xDDD
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.