[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>smokes >made walt JR retarded >gave Walt lung cancer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: skylar1.jpg (130KB, 1400x1080px) Image search: [Google]
skylar1.jpg
130KB, 1400x1080px
>smokes
>made walt JR retarded
>gave Walt lung cancer from 2nd hand smoke
>fucked ted
>gave ted Walt's money

Is she the worst character on TV?
>>
>>82437267
>Made Walt jr retarded
What?
>>
File: Ted.jpg (24KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
Ted.jpg
24KB, 560x415px
>>82437267
Ted should've been played by Terry Crews. It was unrealistic to expect audiences to believe that Skyler would cheat on Walt with a white guy.
>>
>>82437292

It was clearly her fault, Walt was too much of an alpha to have retard genes.
>>
>>82437267
Don't forget she poisoned her own body with botox and other chemicals.
>>
>>82437350
Before Walt got cancer he was a spineless beta cuck though
>>
>>82437501
Wait we can say cuck again? Holy shit

desu senpai
>>
>>82437514
FUCK YES those are still filtered, Hiro please keep those two on forever
>>
>>82437292
if you smoke while pregnant, the baby gets messed up
>>
>>82437798
Did you mean to reply to someone else?
>>
>>82437267
Actually thats Walts fault if you pay attention.

Early in... season two, I think, theres a brief scene when hes teaching in chemistry about mirrored chemicals. One of the examples he gave was a simple one- one was a normal, prenatal compound designed to help babies develop, and its mirror was dangerous to infants and could easily cause birth defects. Being a good chemist he probably made some of this stuff at home to help Walt. Jr. when he was still developing, and made him get born a cripple.
>>
Holly is Ted's babby btw
>>
>>82437798
all that it does is result in lower birth weight, you retard. it's not like alcohol.
>>
File: 1493743339361.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493743339361.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>82437878
I think you may be reaching, anon. Good on you for being so attentive, though.
>>
>>82437514
oh lord this changes everything
KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK
>>
>>82438229
you betrayed me /tv/

and I'm a sucker now, is it because I'm an amerishart? why did you do this mook??
>>
>>82438200
haha you fuck

birth weight is HUGE in baby development

even a 2 pound difference can mean the difference between a 80 year life span and a 60 year life span

it leads to adverse effects
>>
you forgot the worst part

Walt ran off with her and left the company getting cucked out of billions
>>
File: 1482024498969.jpg (35KB, 453x453px) Image search: [Google]
1482024498969.jpg
35KB, 453x453px
>>82438311
why did this happen again?

why is this always the excuse?

it was so contrived
>>
>>82438200
>Premature and low birth weight babies face an increased risk of serious health problems as newborns have chronic lifelong disabilities such as cerebral palsy (a set of motor conditions causing physical disabilities), mental retardation and learning problems.
Here, since your mother obviously drank during pregnancy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.