[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Great scenery epic ensemble cast jap schoolgirls is BR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: BR-class-photo.jpg (314KB, 1497x858px) Image search: [Google]
BR-class-photo.jpg
314KB, 1497x858px
Great scenery
epic ensemble cast
jap schoolgirls

is BR the perfect kino?
>>
why are muricans so lazy they can't type japanese
>>
>>82437081
I didn't say jap because I'm lazy, I said it to offend you
>>
guess not then
>>
>>82437067
which one was the super slut again? 2nd row 1st from the left?
>>
People are ignoring your thread because you're a kinotard bro. You gotta try harder next time.
>>
>>82437067

wtf is vic romano doing there?
>>
How did the psycho slut find time to fuck?
>>
>>82437067
what's Duterte doing there?
>>
>>82437067
Lighthouse scene was great.
>>82437601
Arr rook same.
>>
>>82437067
didnt know duterte had a film carreer
>>
>>82437151
LEL
>>
>>82438266
so do all anime gerls. you have to look at the hair, they use that to express themselves
>>
>>82437067
NICE DIVERSITY JAPAN
>>
I still haven't watched the movie but the manga went full retard at the end. Like the rich kid tanked a fucking shot in the head.
>>
>>82437067
Only part I hated was the kid with the bullet proof vest.
>>
I don't get it

Why did they all get sent to kill each other?

Who paid for this shit?

Did they not think it was suspicious that they were being bussed into the wilderness at the weekend?
>>
>>82438440
it was a societal sacrifice.
>>
>>82438440
>Why did they all get sent to kill each other?
Because the best way to quell rebelious teens is to make them kill each other in some island
>Who paid for this shit?
Jap goverment
>Did they not think it was suspicious that they were being bussed into the wilderness at the weekend?
It was supossed to be a field trip, you don't go into a fieldtrip expecting a game of death
>>
>>82437658
GUY LE DOUCHE
Battle Royals is shit.
>>
>>82438491
>you don't go into a fieldtrip expecting a game of death

But the movie said they do this shit every year. I wouldn't trust someone who tried to ship us all of to the countryside if it was around the time of the annual Battle Royale
>>
>>82437601
yes
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.