[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Both of the brothers are credited as writers for Nostalgia Critic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: RobAndDoug.png (497KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
RobAndDoug.png
497KB, 720x405px
Both of the brothers are credited as writers for Nostalgia Critic so who's the one actually writing the good jokes and not shitty skits?
>>
why do I get the sense that Youtubers have a distinct smell
>>
>>82434381
Im gonna go with the brother. I don't mind the Shitty skits. I feel alone in saying I like the NC. Not all the time but most of the time.
>>
>>82434381
>good jokes
>nostalgia critic
>..
>>
Do their lazy eyes constantly look in the direction of their other brother?

So if they get lost or separated can they track the other one down by following the eye?
>>
>>82434443
touching.
>>
>>82434381

"Good jokes"...?
>>
>>82434430
I liked his old stuff. Pretty amazing that he's been doing this shit since 2007.
>>
>>82434381
do they go out of their way to dress so poorly?
>>
>>82434499
>>82434435

Nostalgia critic 2008-2010 had consistently good comedy, it's the reason why he got popular in the first place. Doug had to fuck everything up with terrible skits after that.
>>
>>82434381
That beard does not look good on Linkara there.
>>
>>82434381
If what little I remember from the "behind the scenes" video they did a long time ago is accurate, Rob is the one who comes up with the most sporadic and fun jokes
>>
>>82434604
>literally wearing a fedora
>>
>>82434606

It was never good comedy. It was significantly less obnoxious, but not good comedy. The jokes and riffing were nothing compared to, say, MST3K, the show NC desperately wants to be, but it kept my attention because just fun to revisit childhood favourites.

That's why it got famous in the first place, because the nostalgia aspect was more of a focus. Then I guess Doug and his brother decided the "wacky angry critic" character should be given more attention and then came parts where he just screams for 5 minutes straight and then all the dumb skits and reviewing new movies to pander to his younger audience and you know what happened.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.