[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It was all a dream... >OR WAS IT? >DUN DUN DUN DUN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: krampus.jpg (93KB, 250x400px) Image search: [Google]
krampus.jpg
93KB, 250x400px
>It was all a dream...
>OR WAS IT?
>DUN DUN DUN DUN NUH NUUUUUUUUUUUUUH NA
>*shitty CGI jump scare*

Wow. Fuck you /tv/ for recommending this trash
>>
>>82424680
It had lots of very well done practical effects. some of the creatures were scary and well designed. Also the movie did't take itself too seriously. It's a fun film, dude.
>>
>>82424680
But it very plainly and clearly wasn't a dream nor were they in krampus hell. The kid wakes up, looks outside, and sees the neighborhood as normal with kids playing and opening gifts. It was a happy ending. The kid stood up to the thing and got his family back after being returned to the normal world in the edgiest way possible. Also the jump "scare" at the end was just another reason to show us some cool creature designs which were great.
>>
>>82424680
Why the fuck would you watch this in May and not during the Christmas season?
>>
>>82424680
Who the fuck recommended this shit??? AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

You got trolled, faggot.
>>
comedy horrors are shit

Cabin in The Woods is the only tolerable one.
>>
>>82425633
Bride of Chucky and Seed of Chucky are also good
>>
>>82425532
>He doesn't celebrate spring christmas
>>
I'm sorry you hate fun OP. More sorry for the people (if any) in your life that have to put up with you though. Try to not be a burden on them okay?
>>
>>82425466
This
Max awakens in his house on Christmas morning, discovering his family alive and well downstairs. But he unwraps Krampus’ bauble, the family realising all that happened was real. It is revealed the house is being observed via a snow globe in Krampus’ workshop, the shelves lined with countless others, ending with a jump scare of the monstrous toys.
makes it seem like they are trapped in the snow globe.
>>
>>82425843
So basically the poster spoils the whole movie, right?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.