[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kubrick releases ''2001'' in 1968 >one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 7868756745.jpg (27KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
7868756745.jpg
27KB, 400x600px
>Kubrick releases ''2001'' in 1968
>one year later Man ''''''''''lands'''''''''' on the Moon.

really jogs the old noggin', doesn't it?
>>
>>82422192

>I am 13 and have just found out about this
>>
wow its almost as it the space race that had been going on for years prompted a resurgence in space movies
>>
File: 10325648292901.png (3KB, 203x171px) Image search: [Google]
10325648292901.png
3KB, 203x171px
>Eddie Bravo posting on /tv/
>>
But seriously, anyone who thinks man went to the moon in 1969 is fucking retarded
>>
I'm sure that we did land on the moon in 1969 but I'd be willing to accept that that the footage shown on TV was faked which seems like it's also a pretty common conspiracy theory.
>>
>>82422733
Not as retarded as anyone who believes you ever met your father or that you will ever touch a woman in an intimate way.
>>
>>82422817
so, if I told you I fucked some hot model and sent you some photshopped pic of me fucking her, would you believe me?
>>
>>82422844
>>82422985
dumb samefag
>>
>>82422985
>US "lands on the moon"
>the USSR, who they're competing with, doesn't do anything to call them out on it being faked
If there was any chance that the landing didn't actually happen you can be sure Russia would have done something. I'm certain they would have been monitoring the landing themselves in some way.
>>
>>82423049
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3130017/Russian-official-demands-investigation-really-happened-moon-landing-original-footage-disappeared.html
>>
>>82423049
It was obvious WW2 was ending so WW3 started with the TV on little people right away. The Masonic moon shows were part of that and I don't think they left orbit. People lost interest in the moon quickly, after 2 episodes actually but then Star Trek came out.
>>
>>82423102
>2015
If there was any doubt there would have been investigations by them in the 70s and on. Maybe there were, but I'm not aware of any.
>>
>>82422192

I have been reading the novels. It is very interesting how many things came to be science fact, while other things are still distant dreams. Clarke himself made note of this blurring of fact and fiction in various forewards and afterwards to the books, written over the years.

In 2061, a spaceship touches down on Halley's comet, and humans walk around on a comet for the first time in history. Just a few years ago, human beings landed an (unmanned) spacecraft on a comet for the first time in human history.

Today, one cannot help but compare the basic shape, color and inscrutable, highly advanced technology of the monolith with the ubiquitous smartphone.
>>
Considering 1969 tech compared to modern day I should be able to ride my iPhone to the moon
>>
>tfw you think 2001 was a boring mobie but you can't mention it anywhere because everyone laughs at you
>>
>>82423834
It is a pretty slow movie but the slowness doesn't detract from the movie imo. It doesn't feel overly long to me or anything.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.