[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>new Alien >new Blade Runner >new Twin Peaks If you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1491582511175.jpg (50KB, 1106x553px) Image search: [Google]
1491582511175.jpg
50KB, 1106x553px
>new Alien
>new Blade Runner
>new Twin Peaks

If you're excited for anyone of these you should back up your bags and move on over to Reddit.
>>
>>82421088
> Stop liking what I dont like
Yea that's like your opinion dude
>>
i first thought you said arent, was gonna throw out of my board
>>
You're right, why waste time with entertaining media when I could be posting Blacked threads and argue about who's kid's comics are the "most adult".
>>
>>82421133
This response would be the same as an internet comment simulator. Think for your fucking self once in a while.

You're literally a reddit bot, congratulations.
>>
>>82421216
You're right dude, these movies are all too white. Especially Twin Peaks. Needs more interracial bmwf imagery and themes. There's not even one scene with a bbc in any of these.

D R O P P E D
>>
Fuck reddit, tumblr falife
>>
File: ribbit exposed.jpg (53KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
ribbit exposed.jpg
53KB, 750x562px
>back up your bags
>>
File: 1359579037971.png (351KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1359579037971.png
351KB, 576x432px
>>82421216
You presented no argument at all other than you dont like it, maby the problem lays with you and its you that just should fuck off
>>
>>82421463
Why would I waste my time arguing on the internet?

All I can I tell you to go where you belong. If you don't, you don't, but if you do I helped created a better board.
>>
>>82421088
fEEL FREE TO ADD gUARDIANS 2 AND EP 8 TO THAT LIST
>>
>>82421088
>dude dae le pepe xD f*cking normies ree :p
>>
>>82421672
So you are more or less saying everything I dont like is reddit. You sound like a sharp guy
>>
>>82421886
Are you honestly implying most of the people excited for the films and series in OP have seen the original?
>>
>>82421948
p much
>>
>not wanting an 18 hour David Lynch movie
You gay or something?
>>
>>82421216
>think for yourself once in a while
>gets mad at others for voicing opinion

holy shit you people are fucking mental
>>
>>82421088
These are bogus, but still better than any marvel/D.C./starwars capeshit this year
>>
If you come here to discuss movies you came to the wrong neighborhood motherfucker

Star wars is bad
>>
>>82422691
Twin Peaks is Lynch's least work.
>>
It utterly pains me to say this due to my love for Brade Runna, but I think Ridley Scott is either senile or "always was" a hack.
>>
You're actually right, but the /v/eddit generation thats infected this board doesn't know any better
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.