[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, who's the "brains" behind South Park, Trey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

So, who's the "brains" behind South Park, Trey or Matt? Also general discussion about Trey "300 million net worth" Parker, Matt Stone and their work.

Pic related is Trey Parker with his wife and his wife's son.
>>
>episodes will always be free because we love our fans
>sells out to Hulu

fucking kikes
>>
Explain this image NOW

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>82420745
How the fuck does that thing in the middle happen from those two?
>>
>trey is a literal cuck now
And the other is a coal-burning like. No wonder South Park is so shit these days.
>>
Doesn't Trey get all the writing credits for the past dozen or so seasons? And Matt does some money stuff or whatever.
>>
>>82420810
It's not his. It's literally his wife's son.
>>
>>82420797
Trey decided to celebrate his 300 million net worth and worldwide fame by marrying a coalburning stripper who already had a bastard with a black man.
>>
>>82420745
I get the feeling that while Parker provides the voices for some of the most easily accessible characters on the show
I still appreciate Matt Stone's characters and don't get the feeling that one of them alone writes the whole thing
>>
Trey is the brains, and he keeps Matt around because hes Jewish and can handle the business side of things.
>>
JJAJAJA EL KEKO JAJAJA
>>
>tfw no siblings
>>
>>82420974

It was inevitable as he had a love for strip clubs and is notorious for barebacking strippers.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.