[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

name a movie which paints a more depressing vision of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (14KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14KB, 259x194px
name a movie which paints a more depressing vision of the future of movies.
>>
>>82412133
can you be more specific?
>>
>>82412133
My brother and I turned this off after a half hour. It was fucking horrible. The first one was not great so I don't know what I was expecting.
>>
>>82412207
wth are you talking about retart it was super fun and had dope stunts idk what is wrong with people these days.
>>
>>82412246
We probably just watched better movies growing up.
>>
>>82412133
This wasn't good by any means but I'd put it over Marvel shit because at least this was made for fans instead of just aiming for the widest market possible
>>
>>82412168

it's the LGBT/third world/chink pandering. and everyone talks and acts like niggers whatever their race.
>>
>>82412590
Yea totally didn't shoot for the highest audience. They only got tony jaa and Donnie yen and filmed in China for no reason at all.
>>
>>82413006

also the bits where donnie yen speaks hindi and vin diesel speaks mandarin.
>>
>>82413006
>filmed in china

most of it was filmed in Hamilton, Ontario. I have a lot of friends who worked on the stunts for this movie.

vin diesel is a pretty gross dude btw who kept asking the girls who were background for the club scene to grind on his dick

watched the movie ironically and it didnt disappoint. the scene where he fucks like 6 super models and steps over them in the morning and says "the things i do for my country" was pure ironic watching kino
>>
>>82413293
Vin is gay
>>
>>82413293
>I have a lot of friends who worked on the stunts for this movie.
Cool anecdotal evidence, bro.
>>
>>82413535
What? It seemed like he posted that as the basis for his allegation that most of the movie was filmed in Hamilton, Ontario. What are you on about?
>>
>>82413293
I had a lot of friends that worked on the stunts in China but I can't understand them because they are chinks.
>>
>>82413535
are you retarded?
>>
>>82413535
not sure if you're denying it was filmed in hamilton but you can clearly see the steel plants in the background for the third act of the movie
>>
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.