[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if Rick and Morty is considered "Reddit" by /tv/,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: bojack-horseman-2[1].jpg (261KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bojack-horseman-2[1].jpg
261KB, 1280x720px
So if Rick and Morty is considered "Reddit" by /tv/, where does Bojack Horseman fall?
>>
it's also reddit
>>
Fark
>>
bojack is kino

it pulled ahead of r&m by being decidedly not reddit
>>
Why does the six letter word Reddit mean anything to anyone on this website?
>>
>>82409390
Rëddit
>>
BoJack is NOT reddit.
>>
I dont label shows to a internet meme, i dewell on the show and what happen and move on until today
>>
>>82409390
Tumblr? A more mature Tumblr instead of the childish bitching, but still Tumblr
>>
>>82409390
Bojack is really hard to watch. I really enjoyed it for probably 10 episodes or so.....

.... but there's super duper intense episodes about his depression and drug addiction that just radiate despair.

I was watching one where he was trying to write a screenplay with his roommate and the Prickly Muffin girl and they had cocaine and it turned into a chaotic and ugly drug binge spiraling into black despair.

At the time, I had a couple g's of fentanyl and was snorting until my nose bled AT THE EXACT SAME TIME as I watched that episode.

It was so ugly and it parallelled where I was at in my life so perfectly that I flushed my drugs and it made me rethink some things.

Though I'd say that episode put me in a better place (haven't touched anything but pain pills extremely sparingly since), it was agony to watch it. It was way too dark and way to real. I haven't seen any more since.

The same thing happened with Rick and Morty. I don't like seeing black despair and a lot of raw human pain in comedy shows. I watch them to get away from that.....

but long story short, Bojack is not reddit, it's probably an encapsulation of /b/ if anything. Upbeat and goofy but can be extremely dark and depressing at times.
>>
>>82409941
dumb druggie
>>
>>82409390
Bojack aka le reddit hoersman
>>
File: IMG_0219.jpg (15KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0219.jpg
15KB, 259x194px
>>82409390
It's cartoon kino.

https://youtu.be/K03Y2FP9qhI
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.