[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We're taking down the ZOG machine, Jew by Jew by Jew!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: sethahx.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sethahx.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>We're taking down the ZOG machine, Jew by Jew by Jew!
>The white man marches on!

What the fuck did Seth mean by this?
>>
You see, it has been a theory for thousands of years that jewish folk subvert Europeans (and the world in general) via controlling finance, media and governments, and an anti-semitic movement has popped up in nearly every society because of this theory.

It's just a theory of course, jews don't actually control finance, media and politics.
>>
>>82409162
they do but it's because they're smart and highly literate, not because of conspiracy or because they're evil lizard people
>>
>>82409162
Merely (((coincidence)))
>>
>>82408916
cuz I'm hot blooded

just kick it and see
>>
>>82409207

Why do asians, who have higher iq and greater literary levels than jews, and also while being a greater % of western population, not have the same sort of influence in these industries?
>>
>>82409207
Or is it because theyre highly tribalistic to the point that they're Jews before anything else (such as American)
>>
File: 76dskb0s1vf5f2eo2_500.png (132KB, 407x286px) Image search: [Google]
76dskb0s1vf5f2eo2_500.png
132KB, 407x286px
>>82409162
How horrible! Those poor, prejudiced-stricken people :( I feel compelled to donate my life savings to Israel now.
>>
>>82409162
Jews are disgusting desu and I hate them in my guys, more than I hate any other enemy, because I feel they are one of us, but they are not. I am very happy that they created Israel and all the jews in the world should just fuck off to Israel and stay there and live happily, I'd gladly put 1/20 of my salary every month for millitary aid to Israel so they can blast palestinian shitskins all day long. What I won't support them for is their gripe with Syria and their cooperation with the US and Saudis. The US warmongers want to hit the nail in the coffin of what is today's Russia and we can't let that imbalance of power happen. What I also hate about jews is that most communist leaders and activists are jews and they are pushing their wicked shit onto the white race(because that's the only place they have influence in, if they could, they'd push it all over the world, but unfortunately as jews resemble white people, that's the only race they can subvert their wicked ways into).
You see, to actually find out the truth about jews you don't need to read conspiracies or anything. Just look at documents or speeches or phrases or anything from any European historical figure, author or millitary leader talking or conversing about jews. Just start digging into any European country's history and you will be fucking mindblown.

But there is just one important truth, the white race cannot continue to exist with the jew race existing alongside, no such possibility. We must outbreed the jews and destroy that wicked disgusting gene.

But, anons, don't take my word for it, just do a quick browse in google and read up about the degeracy in the weimar republic.
>>
The Jared Kushner shit made me start believing in ZOG tbqh
>>
>>82409250
If they were so damn smart, they would have the same influence in those industries.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.