[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What stories would you like to see on the big screen? (Vidya,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (212KB, 1920x1080px)
maxresdefault (3).jpg
212KB, 1920x1080px
What stories would you like to see on the big screen? (Vidya, books, real events all welcome) For me it would be mgs3
>>
It will never top the cinematic cut.
>>
No. Just no.
If you were a true MGS fan you would pray they never make a live action movie.
go back to /v/.
>>
>>82404993
I have a few

>Grim Fandango
Directed by Henry Selick/Tim Burton, produced by Laika.

>10 Cent Beer Night
One of my favorite bizarre real life tales. A baseball game broke out into an all-out riot sometime during the 6th inning because the entire crowd was drunk off their ass. I think the players had to defend themselves with their bats.

>Mad Jack Churchill
Only recorded longbow Kill in WWII. That's basis enough for a great dark comedy but the dude himself was apparently a fucking badass beyond that.
>>
>>82404993
Why is there no recent kino on pic related?
This would make the hell of a good movie without much work to do on the script.
>>
>>82405054
Eh, i think MGS3 just might work, it's basically already a parody of 60s spy movies which are popular right now (see:kingsman) what makes you think MGS3 wouldn't work as a movie?
Keep in mind that i only want them to make a mgs3 movie so the plot twists that are only there to explain the sequels like "dude ocelot was american the whole time lmao" could be cut out
>>
I would like to see something done with the setting of The Long Dark, not many post-apocalyptic movies set in an icy wilderness.

And maybe a movie about this
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niihau_incident
>>
A strict Alien Isolation adaptation would be better then half the films in the franchise
>>
File: Mortal_engines.jpg (43KB, 309x475px) Image search: [Google]
Mortal_engines.jpg
43KB, 309x475px
>It was a dark, blustery afternoon in spring, and the city of London was chasing a small mining town across the dried-out bed of the old North Sea.
>>
>>82405279
MGS is too dense to really make a decent film out of, especially now.
>>
File: thethreesig.jpg (226KB, 850x1385px) Image search: [Google]
thethreesig.jpg
226KB, 850x1385px
>>
>>82405054
> /v/
> shilling MGS' story

ye, sure...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.