[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>failed to save qui-gon >failed to defeat dooku 2v1 >failed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: failed pathetic loser.jpg (57KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
failed pathetic loser.jpg
57KB, 500x667px
>failed to save qui-gon
>failed to defeat dooku 2v1
>failed to defeat dooku 2v1 AGAIN
>failed to mentor anakin properly
>failed to save the jedi order from collapse
>failed to defeat vader

fucking lmfao. nigga had one (1) fluke victory 1v1 vs. darth maul, only because it was fueled by the fucking DARK SIDE itself because he was so pissed qui-gon died
>>
File: Younglings.jpg (186KB, 949x814px) Image search: [Google]
Younglings.jpg
186KB, 949x814px
>>82404573
He was only a Jedi so he could diddle the younglings.
>>
>>82404706
from my perspective the younglings deserved it
>>
>>82404573
>defeated the Sith's best hope (at the time) as a padawan
>soloed a well-known Jedi killer, Grievous
>soloed Darth Vader at his physical peak
>Learned to commune with Qui-Gon and become force ghost
>Saved lives of countless Jedi in the Outer Rim by breaking into the Temple and altering the beacon
>Mentored Luke Skywalker even as a force ghost

plus he's probably the only redeeming part of the prequels, which is tough to beat.
>>
>>82404573
He beat Vader once, and Grievous too
>>
>>82404747
>>82404759
He beat grievous because Jedi purple drank weakened him in the clone wars
>>
>>82404573
>mfw
>>
>>82404790
>Clone Wars
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

go to sleep kid, the adults are talking.
>>
>>82404790
Not canon anymore, my friend....
>>
>>82404816
Clone Wars and Rebels are better than all of the movies except for Empire. You should watch them.
>>82404822
Yes it is canon.
>>
>>82404816
Not that new garbage. The one from 2003 where the jedi got raped by grievous
>>
>>82404759
He beat Vader at the height of his force sensitivity
>>
>>82404747
Eu ain't real no mo
>>
File: Grievous_1.webm (3MB, 640x362px) Image search: [Google]
Grievous_1.webm
3MB, 640x362px
>>82404816
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.