[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many people like reddit shows such as Game of Thrones?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: 312809717_003_123_467lo.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
312809717_003_123_467lo.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
Why do so many people like reddit shows such as Game of Thrones? Why don't more people like 4chan shows such as Better call Saul?
>>
>>82403744
Better Call Saul is shit, and if it wasn't riding the coattails of Breaking Bad it would never have even been greenlit.
>>
>>82403821
way to out yourself as being from another website.
>>
>>82404214
But it is shit though
>>
>>82403821
the only reason I watch better call saulis for Odenkirk
>>
>>82404341
and let me guess. You're head over heels about game of thrones?
>>
>>82405035
No, but why is this so important to you? It's anonymous opinions about a piece of entertainment media that have no impact on your life.
>>
>>82403744
>Why do so many people like reddit shows such as [insert popular show]? Why don't more people like 4chan shows such as [insert less popular show]?

straight from contrarian 101.
>>
>>82405103
i just wish i wasn't surrounded by so many plebs i guess
>>
>>82405272
>my taste is objectively superior
Fucking neck yourself
>>
I basically held off on watching most of Game of Thrones for a long time. I watched the first season in 2011 but I lost interest and didn't watch it anymore after that. Then 3 months ago I got bored and watched all 6 seasons in a month. It's a great fucking show. If you don't like it you're probably retarded. There's literally no reason to not like it unless you've never seen it and you assume that there's some sort of credible reason to dislike things for being "reddit." Game of Thrones is basically what the Lord of The Rings movies should have been. It's violent as shit and it looks awesome and the overall quality of the production is great. Most of the main plotlines are interesting and even the sideplots are usually pretty good too. It's one of the best shows ever made you should allow yourself to enjoy it.
>>
>>82405667

Muh strong women characters

Dropped
>>
>>82405744
Most of the "strong women characters" are utter retards who survive purely by luck or because they've got men supporting them though
>>
/tv/ is a community of idiots who have shit taste in everything.

Outside of that group of mouth breathing, aspie morons are the rest of us, who just come here to shit post and to piss off the autists.

/tv/ is just another extension of /b/.
>>
>>82405744
Dude almost all of the female characters get raped or fucked over in some way or another
>>
>>82405667
It's horrible, the only reason it is so popular is because of normies:
>muh violence
>muh fantasy
>muh witty exotic characters (like the dwarf)
>muh strong women
>muh many plot lines
>muh unexpected
>>
>>82403744
theyre both shit, so who cares?
>>
Reddit loves BCS. They're under the delusion that Vince Gilligan can do no wrong.
>>
>>82406564
don't you mean BBC? i could never imagine them liking BCS
>>
>>82403744
/got/ is practically a reddit subsidiary so you are right about that part.
As for better caul no one even notices it exists.
I don't think it belongs anywhere.
>>
>>82403744
because better call saul is a reddit show

it's a spinoff for underage memespamming stoners
>>
>>82408568
>better call saul
>reddit show
pick one
>>
>>82403744
Probably because things actually happen in Reddit shows.
>>
>>82408771
Not even him, but you're delusional if you don't think reddit adores this show.
It's got wacky meme man Bob Odenkirk (from my le epic Kung Pow and Mr. Show!), is a spin-off of le Breaking Bad, and is aired on AMC-- Just about the most normie network you can find.
>>
>>82408843
Exactly. Redditors want plot driven garbage. Non philistines want character driven high art.
>>
File: 1476170985494.jpg (47KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
1476170985494.jpg
47KB, 621x502px
>>82405667
>Game of Thrones is basically what the Lord of The Rings movies should have been.
>>
>>82403744
4chan has shit taste
/thread
>>
>>82403744
Better Call Saul is objectively tryhard forgettable mediocre material. I would dub BCS reddit-tier as well. If you're /tv/ series I'd lean more towards for instance the Leftovers which a lot of normies find boring as fuck. Pretentious faggots and ppl with actual taste like it tho so there you have the two kinds of people on /tv/.
>>
>>82408955
except lord of the rings was good the whole time, and didn't get shit after the first third
>>
the redditors in this thread stick out like a sore thumb
>>
>>82403744
Better call Saul is dogshit m8
>>
File: 11269-27118-8457.jpg (86KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
11269-27118-8457.jpg
86KB, 500x375px
It doesn't work that way. A lot of us go to both sites. A lot of us like both shows. Good shows are good shows.
You can't tie someone's taste to a website they visit.
>>
>>82403744
Why do so many grown men persist in this faggoty-assed preoccupation with trying to second-guess reddit?
>>
>>82409309
The poor gormless fuck-ups for whom /tv/'s as essential to their identity as the Insane Clown Posse is for "juggalos" stick out like prolapsed assholes.
>>
>>82408854
Kung Pow is Steve Oedekerk.
>>
>>82409373

>You can't tie someone's taste to a website they visit.

literally posted by a 4chan pass owner

fuck off
>>
>>82409512
And a Redditor.

>disregard anything posted by pass owner.

You fuck off you cheap ingrate.
>>
>>82409512
oh come on anon I wouldn't discriminate against you for enjoying hisfirsthugecock.com
>>
>>82409609

you think that pass means anything? you are glorified reddit you dork

>>82409610

you bant so faggoty it reaches freudian levels

sus cunt
>>
>>82403744
You know how immature you sound.
Real "4chaner"( god help me for using this word) does not give a fuck what show reddit watches or what show loud minority of 4chan users(redditors or whatyoumaycallem) watch.
"Real anon"™ watch whatever he finds interesting at that moment and really doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks.
This was not main philosophy behind this site, m00t is far from being that smart(AFAIK. This was futaba/pic dump clone,first mentioned on something awful) ,but over the years ,just by being anonymous (not anymore) people actually said what they really had in mind, without any desire to collect some virtual "fame points", and that lead to some really hilarious and interesting conversations over the years.
Moment you attach 4chan-approved moniker on something(movie,book,game,song,idea...),that something loses its pull.
>>
>>82405269
/tv/ in a nutshell
>>
File: godbw2.jpg (424KB, 836x663px) Image search: [Google]
godbw2.jpg
424KB, 836x663px
>>82409676
>Real "4chaner"( god help me for using this word)

Young man, I am going to turn you over my knee and beat your bare arse.
>>
BCS is ok when watching several episodes at a time.
Thought season 1 was bad because I watched it every week when a new ep came out, season 2 I didn't watch at first based how little interest season 1 left me with, but then on binge watching it it turned out to be much better than season 1
>>
>>82404214
>being from another website
Do you only browse one website?
>>
>>82409676

Well said for such a fucking newfag
>>
Im a gay ass computer nerd the fuck you think I like dnd bullshit
>>
>>82403744
Because most people aren't so insecure that they need to take solace in how edgy and contrarian they are.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.