[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just marathoned this. It actually wasn't too bad. I expected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 5823975375.jpg (163KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
5823975375.jpg
163KB, 630x1200px
Just marathoned this. It actually wasn't too bad. I expected it to be "we wuz rockets n shiet", but it told the story well and wasn't overbearing at all.
>>
Really?

As someone who is certified /pol/
Would I like the movie ?
Heard it was 99% bullshit
>>
>>82402668
>Made up segregated bathrooms at NASA
>Actual woman was white

Nope
>>
>>82402733
They worked with white women, sure.
>>
>>82402733
>Actual woman was white

lol what

>hollywood movie adds shit in for dramatic effect

Wow no way, it's almost like it's not a documentary
>>
>>82402668
It was basically just one of those garbage history movies that the substitute teacher would show you back in school
>>
>>82402668
>>82402690
you need to go back
>>
>>82402668
how do you marathon a single movie? Is your ADHD that intense?
>>
>>82402668
You really need to kill yourself.
>>
>>82402780
>dramatic effect
>we're not filling our historical race bait movie with lies that we know will fuel the oppression complex of the people we're pandering to
>it's just drama
>>
>>82402668
>marathoned
You mean you watched the fucking movie?
>>
>>82402690
It is bullshit. Tricky Shlomo OP tries to make you watch this show. Don't fall for it.
>>
File: Katherine_Johnson_in_2008.jpg (612KB, 1020x680px) Image search: [Google]
Katherine_Johnson_in_2008.jpg
612KB, 1020x680px
>>82402780
This is her
>>
>>82404367
It's a dumb /tv/ meme
>>
>>82407676
wtf she looks much older in real life
>>
>>82407676
>this picture was taken almost a decade ago
>she's still alive today

damn
>>
>>82402668
She has an account on reddit
>>
>>82402668
>I expected it to be "we wuz rockets n shiet
That's exactly what it was though. Instead of just telling a good story, the writers constantly hit you over the head that the main cast was African American females working at NASA.
>>
How the fuck do you marathon a movie? Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>82409770
not everyone is a lazy fat-ass who can just sit down and not move for 2 hours like it's nothing
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.