[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Movie ideas >An Israeli Jewish woman that falls in love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1470632768565s.jpg (7KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
1470632768565s.jpg
7KB, 211x239px
ITT: Movie ideas

>An Israeli Jewish woman that falls in love with a Black Muslim Palestenian Hezbollah Hamas guerilla fighter.
>>
her name should be Gaza
>>
>>82399400
Will we get to see her strip?
>>
>>82399419
Yes that is the metasociological/geopolitical joke that ties the movie together
>>
Um sweetie, where is the transgender representation?
>>
>>82399419
THIS CUTTING EDGE HUMOR AND LOADS MORE AT REDDIT DOT COM!
>>
>>82399499
but we're on 4chan...
>>
File: 1461346718886.jpg (39KB, 507x348px) Image search: [Google]
1461346718886.jpg
39KB, 507x348px
>>82399375
Sounds like a riveting tale OP, would support 100%
>>
>>82399375
Sweetness in the Baykher

starring Hershlag and Hannibal Buress
>>
>>82399375
>look gais i nmade it MORE EDGELORD after you shat on my threads all week and pointed out multiple movies with this plotline

time to kys tom
>>
File: Nightmare Fuel.jpg (39KB, 479x553px) Image search: [Google]
Nightmare Fuel.jpg
39KB, 479x553px
>>82399499
I believe you have temporarily forgotten where you are, my internet friend.
>>
Give me an idea and I'll give you the first 10 pages of your script.
>>
>>82399375
Fund it
>>
>>82399375
How heteronormative. You hateful bigot.
>>
File: Smiiiiitherrrrrrsss!.jpg (31KB, 427x237px) Image search: [Google]
Smiiiiitherrrrrrsss!.jpg
31KB, 427x237px
A documentary about the Rothschild Family and the untold havoc they've unleashed on the world since the mid-1700's, but disguise it as a "coming of age" film like Bridge To Terabithia.

>the female love interest dies in an "accident" after revealing to the main male character the end-game of their nefarious plans and it's up to him to decide whether or not to stay quiet, or reveal it all to the world
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.