[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wanted to watch pic related because a friend compared it to Twin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: nexpos[1].jpg (150KB, 440x640px) Image search: [Google]
nexpos[1].jpg
150KB, 440x640px
Wanted to watch pic related because a friend compared it to Twin Peaks and it looks like a comfy show and i can't find it anywhere.

And then i read somewhere that the blu-rays deleted pretty much all the music in the series because the license expired, so im fucked? Any fans of the show can tell me how i am supposed to watch it?
>>
>>82393458
Bump
>>
>>82393458
There aren't even blu-rays, just dvds. There are bootlegs of the original broadcast floating around the internet somewhere. My parents taped the first few seasons so I got to enjoy the original thing.
>>
>>82393458
I should add that you should probably check it out anyway. I've watched the dvds and while it sucks that they took out part of what made the show so fun, there's still a lot there. Great characters and bizarre situations.
>>
https://www.amazon.de/Ausgerechnet-Alaska-komplette-limitierter-Holzbox/dp/B015CL3K1C/ref=sr_1_3?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1493943592&sr=1-3&keywords=Ausgerechnet+Alaska
>>
>>82394069
>>82394165
Damn, its a shame, it looks really good i will try to watch the original broadcast and if i can't i will go for the dvds...

thank you anon.
>>
>>82394272
This one got the original music and all that.
>>
>>82394521
Really? I had no idea this existed! Is it dubbed in German?
>>
>>82394633
No. It's the best version of the show out there. You need a region free DVD/Blu-Ray player though, but it's worth it for all that comf.
>>
>>82394719
Nice. Now I just have to figure out how to order from german amazon.
>>
>>82394719
You know if there is a torrent of that version somewhere?
>>
>>82394984
Yes I do

No I won't link it

>:)
>>
>>82394984
Never seen a torrent of that version.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.