[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that scene where the psychiatrist goes on some pseudoscience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: NEP1Xt2U6IvTTR_2_b.jpg (30KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
NEP1Xt2U6IvTTR_2_b.jpg
30KB, 600x316px
>that scene where the psychiatrist goes on some pseudoscience rant about alternate personalities having high cholesterol and regenerating their lost eyesight

>people still think The Happening is a parody of bad b-movies and not shamalamadong being sincere and peddling his new age voodoo
>>
>>82393160
>people still think The Happening is a parody of bad b-movies
I don't think anyone thinks it was a intentional parody.
>>
please go
>>
post your shitty little youtube video niggerfaggot, you know you want to.
>>
File: 1493841803812.jpg (42KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
1493841803812.jpg
42KB, 640x633px
>that scene where he starts dancing to his hardcore dubstep mixtape
you did good shamalafam
>>
>>82393160
Been downloading the blu-ray rip of the happening for a year now, it's at 80-something percent right now. I recently realized that I could just get it from one of the private trackers where I'm a member, but fuck it, I'll just keep going further and see what happens.
>>
>>82393175
some scenes are, like the dancing in Split or the "No!" thing with the old lady in The Happening. if you deny it you clearly don't know nor understand shayamabalbangbom.

that said, i'd say like TWO scenes are intentionally bad, tops.
>>
>>82393160

>he thinks the movie where mentally ill people can get spiderman powers and tank shotgun blasts is trying to be a realistic depiction of mental health
>>
>>82393692
>he doesn't understand suspension of disbelief or how to ruin it

Did Mr. Glass need a scene where he explained the science behind bruce willis's body?
>>
File: 14.jpg (135KB, 1663x1033px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
135KB, 1663x1033px
what were they doing in this scene? why does she look so happy?
>>
>>82393861

No but David Unbreakable's powers aren't connected to a storytelling conceit that needs an explanation like Kevin's are.

Also removing her scenes guts those character moments for Kevin and the idea that the different personalities are fighting each other for control.
>>
>>82393990
They already explained enough with one of the personalities saying he needs insulin, the psychiatrist sessions are enough. People

You don't need a cheesy scene where the psychiatrists romanticizes the human potential and takes about the hidden 10% crap. You can just feel shyamalan's disdain for scientific orthodoxy seeping out.

In The Happening the premise is so silly and we think it's all supposed to be funny.

But now it's serious and earnest.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.